where is the 08 focus??

Biker16

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to you its adequate...but how does that make he fact true...maybe its more than adaquate....it could always be better...everything could be better.

If C1 is the best Ford can do what is the 08? good enough for america? all that we can afford.

I like the 08 focus, I like the Fusion, I like the Edge. I just can't let ford off the hook for not givig us the better car. Plus they don't even offer the hatches anymore, I have no reason to buy it.

We need to demand more from Ford, accepting adequate only encourages adequate vehicles.

removing your wants for a vehicle from your rants and thinking objectively is much better approach.

Sure the Focus could be better, but its what they went with, are they going to try harder or use something better in the future....yes they are..

removing your wants for a vehicle from your rants and thinking objectively is much better approach.

Sure the Focus could be better, but its what they went with, are they going to try harder or use something better in the future....yes they are..

I drove behind a new focus in dearborn, MI. It had Manufacturer's plates.

I don't like it. That's my first impression. There is a lot of empty metal on the trunk lid, with small disproportinal lights. The front is hidious. The profile is ok. It's making the current 07 focus look good.