Tundra Crash Pics

8A4RE

Really,....hm, I didnt know you put your vehicle up for sale. How much you askin him for it??

Bored, I wouldnt buy his truck...he's a crooked mechanic. Probalby got sawdust in the gearbox.

Is a 96 GMC 1500 4WD a fag truck? Thats what I drive. It has 140k and runs like new because of how I take care of it.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day you may have the means to buy a better boat and then you are going to need a real truck, may I suggest a Ford? Perhaps an F-150 which can handle most boats that you can legally tow without an oversize width permit. If you get a boat wider than 9 feet (usually over 28 feet long, 12,000lbs and at least $140,000 new of course) and would still like to tow you can select a SuperDuty Ford. That's because Ford builds many capable trucks and Honda does not.

Speaking of going off-topic this is a Ford board and the topic is Tundra cash pictures so who cares about the Ridgeline.

Oh yea, almost forgot...

:hysterical::hysterical:

Well played... back to the pissing contest. Now I can't afford a "better" boat. I find it :hysterical: that you "don't care" about the Ridgeline yet you've taken the time (in your own special way) to show me what a piece of garbage it is.

Is a 96 GMC 1500 4WD a fag truck? Thats what I drive. It has 140k and runs like new because of how I take care of it.

What made you think I was implying you? Obviously the GMC's of that era run a lot better to begin with!

As usual, you missed the point on my comments.

I SAID, THAT ANY GUY THAT DRIVES THESE PANSY ASS, CHEAPLY BUILT, WIMPY HONDA , TOYOTA AND NISSAN TRUCKS IS UNDER HOMO SUSPICION.

What made you think I was implying you? Obviously the GMC's of that era run a lot better to begin with!

As usual, you missed the point on my comments.

I SAID, THAT ANY GUY THAT DRIVES THESE PANSY ASS, CHEAPLY BUILT, WIMPY HONDA , TOYOTA AND NISSAN TRUCKS IS UNDER HOMO SUSPICION.

I can wipe my brow then, Cause I drive a 1997 Cevey CK 1500 with a 350 CID. But when I replace it, I'm buying an 04' or newer F-150. I was a Chevy man but since 04' Fords been building a better overall truck!

My gay contractor drives an F-350 PS, he measures 6'-9", built like a brick house and I dare anyone call him gay to his face without using a step ladder and have good insurance :) and his gay electrician which happens to attend the same gym as I, drives a Dodge Ram. And for the record, NONE have any rainbow flag stickers on their trucks.

Case in point, you choose the vehicle because of your needs, in their case...construction. You don't choose a vehicle because of what you like in bed... :rolleyes:

Although in cars, I've always had black leather interiors....but thats just a coincidence...I think... :shades:

My gay contractor drives an F-350 PS, he measures 6'-9", built like a brick house and I dare anyone call him gay to his face without using a step ladder and have good insurance :) and his gay electrician which happens to attend the same gym as I, drives a Dodge Ram. And for the record, NONE have any rainbow flag stickers on their trucks.

Case in point, you choose the vehicle because of your needs, in their case...construction. You don't choose a vehicle because of what you like in bed... :rolleyes:

Although in cars, I've always had black leather interiors....but thats just a coincidence...I think... :shades:

Where did you find so many gay workers? The "Gay yellow Pages"?? Or on the bulletin board at the Gay gym?

Where did you find so many gay workers? The "Gay yellow Pages"?? Or on the bulletin board at the Gay gym?

I saw his work at a friends house and was impressed actually. My previous contractor always had some issue going on...Problems with the wife, picking kids up, taking kids to tennis game, excuse excuse...So with the new one, I don't get those excuses.

Although it's FL so it's quite hot down here...We in the south mature much earlier than others, so might be in the weather... lol

Edited by ANTAUS

I saw his work at a friends house and was impressed actually. My previous contractor always had some issue going on...Problems with the wife, picking kids up, taking kids to tennis game, excuse excuse...So with the new one, I don't get those excuses.

Although it's FL so it's quite hot down here...We in the south mature much earlier than others, so might be in the weather... lol

Was it a gay friend? :stirpot:

Edited by Furious1Auto

Nope, actually it was a "holier than thou" friend/neighbor of mine who's involved in a local mega-church and preaches everything against that, BUT ironically, she has a gay contractor, sooo unusual...well, hypocritical actually but that's life. As a joke I tell her "Well I'm sure he can handle Studs and Wood quite well" :)...she didn't find that funny, but thats ok....I know her husband is cheating on her with a neighbor across the lake...Karma is a B----H I guess.

Nope, actually it was a "holier than thou" friend/neighbor of mine who's involved in a local mega-church and preaches everything against that, BUT ironically, she has a gay contractor, sooo unusual...well, hypocritical actually but that's life. As a joke I tell her "Well I'm sure he can handle Studs and Wood quite well" :)...she didn't find that funny, but thats ok....I know her husband is cheating on her with a neighbor across the lake...Karma is a B----H I guess.

:hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I think it was parked next to a Crown Victoria.

Nice try idiot, but your stupidity ruins that possibility. It was obviously not burned from the side(s), and the Tundra bed is so damn small, a Crown Victoria would never fit in it. In fact, a Smart ForTwo wouldn't fit in it.

Edited by Explorer4X4