Color: BLUE

VIN: 5TFBV54127X

Mileage: 634 A

ACV: 35000.00

Repair Cost: 29000.00

Title State: NM

Title Type: SALVAGE TITLE

Damage Type: Unspecified

This is about one of the dumbest threads on this forum. Random pics of crashed Tundras without stating the circumstance of the crash?? How do you know those trucks were not involved in a 100MPH crash or hit by a Semi? I can post pics of crashed F-150s too that are obviously worse than these seeing that Ford has refused to put side airbags or stability control in them and instead prefer to sacrifice the lives of their dumb buyers........

TUNDRA - Motor Trend TOTY.....

TUNDRA - Safest truck on the road according to IIHS..........

TUNDRA - 196K sold in 2007

Tundra HD - Coming soon..... :D

TUNDRA - Source of nightly cold sweats by all Ford execs.... :D

This is about one of the dumbest threads on this forum. Random pics of crashed Tundras without stating the circumstance of the crash?? How do you know those trucks were not involved in a 100MPH crash or hit by a Semi? I can post pics of crashed F-150s too that are obviously worse than these seeing that Ford has refused to put side airbags or stability control in them and instead prefer to sacrifice the lives of their dumb buyers........

Toyota hornblower....TOTY by default, safest truck....ranked BELOW F-150, 196k x 6500 = 1,274,000,000 on a slightly crumpled tailgate, TON-dra HD coming soon...I can't wait to see their interpretation of a chassis that has to withstand big poundage, Tundra making us sweat???? not yet but working on it...the counter is right around the corner that has Toyota TREMBLING so bad they forgot to tak their shoes off before entering the factory!!!!!! :hysterical:

Edited by Deanh

This is about one of the dumbest threads on this forum. Random pics of crashed Tundras without stating the circumstance of the crash?? How do you know those trucks were not involved in a 100MPH crash or hit by a Semi? I can post pics of crashed F-150s too

Isn't that what your avatar is about? :headscratch:

OK, I get it. Toyota's get involved in accidents. Now what? :redcard:

I agree, I think this is a retaliation to Toyota touting how the are "re- inventing" and then falling dismally short...if you are going to Talk the talk, then walk the walk....their initial crash test results sent them back to the drawing boards.....

422287.gif

Why anyone would hang out on a Ford forum and defend the sort of shoddy engineering that these pictures clearly represent is beyond me. How can you call this crap a truck? I use to hall 2500lb crates with my F-250 and never once did the tailgate buckle from fork lift trucks ramming into it. 'Ford??-LOL, you make me laugh at your efforts claiming that the pussy Tundra could hold a candle to a Ford not alone the fact that you have never even driven an F-150!!

12918407_6X.jpg

image006.jpg

Edited by 8A4RE

image006.jpg

I love that pic of Toyota's defective tailgate.

It sums up perfectly all that is wrong with the poorly designed Tundra.

Its almost as good as the video of the Tundra cruising down the highway, vibrating all over the place.

VIDEO: Toyota Tundra Vibration Defect

And of course, everyone's favorite, the Tundra driving on a rough road. (aka why is the bed hitting the cab video)

Edited by range

You could've just opened up an arsenal of weapons for Toyota fans here.....the cruise control switch on F-150s.

You have a valid point, but the whole world knows that Ford has had its share of problems in the past. When Ford re-called all those trucks, it was broadcast on every channel in Chicago, CNN, Fox, ect. On the other hand, just before the Tundra was launched, I was seeing countless postings all over the web claiming that the new Tundra was going to hand the "Big Three" its lunch! Well, the rest is history, cheap tailgates, weak cams, rubberband frame rails. I post this stuff with the intent to show how weak the Tundra really is. That Toyota's too can and do catch on fire and burn up but it does not make the nightly news. Some people expect this type of thing from Fords (perceptions) but not from good old Toyota! Some of the best vehicles that I ever owned were Fords, and I have done things with Ford trucks that would make a Tundra snap in two! :ohsnap:

Oh, and trust me, I have plenty more pics of burnt Toys.

Edited by 8A4RE

You have a valid point, but the whole world knows that Ford has had its share of problems in the past. When Ford re-called all those trucks, it was broadcast on every channel in Chicago, CNN, Fox, ect. On the other hand, just before the Tundra was launched, I was seeing countless postings all over the web claiming that the new Tundra was going to hand the "Big Three" its lunch! Well, the rest is history, cheap tailgates, weak cams, rubberband frame rails. I post this stuff with the intent to show how weak the Tundra really is. That Toyota's too can and do catch on fire and burn up but it does not make the nightly news. Some people expect this type of thing from Fords (perceptions) but not from good old Toyota! Some of the best vehicles that I ever owned were Fords, and I have done things with Ford trucks that would make a Tundra snap in two! :ohsnap:

Oh, and trust me, I have plenty more pics of burnt Toys.

So when will we see those pictures? :hysterical::hysterical:

If ebritt is out there! YOU DA' MAN! :beerchug: :beerchug: You said it first under your avatar! "The tundra will go down in flames!"

Hey tommygirl: Hope you like your Toyotas well done! :censored::censored::censored:

Edited by Bored of Pisteon