2008 Focus Sales

BORG

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike,

What happened to the A4 in your sig?

It's a mangled heap. Some chick on the Orange Freeway in Brea decided that looking for her cell phone, which she dropped on the floor, was more important than looking at the stopped cars in front of her. Of course there was no where to run from a Oldsmobile Bravada barreling at you at a reasonable rate of speed. I'm just glad I dropped off the people that were in the backseat a half hour previous to. The front end has extensive damage from being pushed into the car in front of me, and the rear end is in the back seat.

So in a nutshell the A4 is probably going to be no more.....

It's a mangled heap. Some chick on the Orange Freeway in Brea decided that looking for her cell phone, which she dropped on the floor, was more important than looking at the stopped cars in front of her. Of course there was no where to run from a Oldsmobile Bravada barreling at you at a reasonable rate of speed. I'm just glad I dropped off the people that were in the backseat a half hour previous to. The front end has extensive damage from being pushed into the car in front of me, and the rear end is in the back seat.

So in a nutshell the A4 is probably going to be no more.....

Well that sucks. Your ok though right.

Well that sucks. Your ok though right.

Yeah I had a little whiplash from the impact and a heaping serving of airbag pie (sorry had to correct that I was confusing this accident with the first time I was rear ended). I saw it coming and kinda position myself as best I thought and bam airbags, glass and trim flying all over the place.

I'm still waiting on the final apprasial, and I hope it comes back as a TOTAL loss. I do not want to drive something with that much damage.

Edited by Michael Reynolds

Damn Mike, that sux, at least your ok for the most part...I went though 10K worth of damage to my Mustang back in September, and it wasn't that bad of an accident....

Yeah damage repairs on cars sucks big time. Someone barely nicked the bumper on the Fusion and it ended up costing me to 500 bucks to have a spot smaller than a penny fixed.

Yeah I had a little whiplash from the impact and a heaping serving of airbag pie (sorry had to correct that I was confusing this accident with the first time I was rear ended). I saw it coming and kinda position myself as best I thought and bam airbags, glass and trim flying all over the place.

I'm still waiting on the final apprasial, and I hope it comes back as a TOTAL loss. I do not want to drive something with that much damage.

sorry to hear, glad you are ok..SOOOO tired of people ( usually BIMBO"S ) yakking on phones, my take is get a friggin life...had to put the Bike down almost exactly a year ago with basically the SAME scenario, ribs were a pretty amazing mix of colors..all because she HAD to have a conversation, can't wait for the new laws to pass....

Sort of amazing, though, the degree of stupidity you can get away with, without actually killing yourself or someone else, in a car.......

Not trying to make light of fatal accidents; but driving a vehicle is so effortless (and comfortable) that if you're not careful, the cabin becomes a living room with a big-as-life twice-as-real flat panel screen playing "Where you're going" on one wall. Complete with a PIP insert showing highlights of where you've been.