November 2007 Compact SUV Sales

waymondospiff

Mazda didn't want to loose name recognition on the Tribute. Its just barely hanging on to its business case anyway, so, they figured they'd better not mess with it. At least, not mess with it any more than they did with this most recent restyle. I have to say, after seeing one in person, I much prefer the previous generation tribute looks. This is the exact opposite of my feelings on the Mariner and Escape which I think look better post update. As long as they can continue to make a profit sharing a little bit of production at the escape plant, why not?

Yeah at least with that and the MPV it may get people onto the lot. Many people still want a minivan or a tradiaitonal SUV. That's who the Tirb and MPV will get to at least look at them. While their sales are low, they may be good at brining people in, and then maybe they'll buy a CX-7 or a 6 while they're there. Which is why I think Ford giving up on minivans altogether was a bad idea as well.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And on the Eighth Day he created the Panther of the Blue Oval and low and behold it was good. For the Panther could hold much luggage and it had plenty of space for drunks and criminals. Eventhough the Panther was not the fastest or best handling of the Taxi and Law Enforcement beasts, it could take much abuse and no other could withstand a 70 mph smack to the rear end. And there would be numerous appearances on "Cops" and much rejoicing at the House of Donuts.

Awesome.

A+++ :hysterical: