storage capacity

sns-1

Does anyone know how many cubic feet of storage the Flex will have behind the third row seat ? Thanks

assume the same as the Freestyle/Taurus X. All pictures indicate approximately the same width/depth. The roof is higher but I don't know much that really adds to hauling volume (vs the Taurus X)

assume the same as the Freestyle/Taurus X. All pictures indicate approximately the same width/depth. The roof is higher but I don't know much that really adds to hauling volume (vs the Taurus X)

I was hoping it would have at least as much, if not more space than the windstar/freestar . Is it the same platform as the taurus x ? Thanks

• 3 months later...
I thought the Flex was wider?

According to Ford's web site, the storage capacity of the Flex, behind all rows, is less than that of the Taurus X, even though the Flex is slightly larger in all dimensions and boxier in styling. Can anyone explain why this is so?

Edited by rcf8000

Does anyone know how many cubic feet of storage the Flex will have behind the third row seat ? Thanks

Hi sns-1. :D According to the Ford website, the storage capacity behind the third row is 15.0 cubic feet. Taurus X is 15.8 cubic feet. The difference is negligible.

Good luck. :beerchug:

Edited by bbf2530

• 1 month later...