(no topic)

cnorman1974

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't tell me this shmuck is a Canadian.

Cause if he is I will park 4 tons of Excursion on top of that Coke can Civic of his. Preferable with him in it.

BTW Cornhole when you can come back with some imports sporting these kinda of miles

then you can talk about how inferior the Domestics are.

post-13563-1198390743_thumb.jpg

post-13563-1198390770_thumb.jpg

Matthew

Cause if he is I will park 4 tons of Excursion on top of that Coke can Civic of his. Preferable with him in it.

BTW Cornhole when you can come back with some imports sporting these kinda of miles

Matthew

Ya, you'll run out of gas as soon as you try and move that whale...........

Like they say, men who drive small cars have big dicks...and vice versa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about that......... :hysterical:

Matthew

over 600 000 miles..impressive.....bet u are on your 2nd engine and 3rd tranny too!!

Like they say, men who drive small cars have big dicks...and vice versa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad that whale got better gas milage in it's prime than the lastest mid sized imports.

As for small dicks, their is reason I drive big cars those coke can imports with those narrow ass seats tend to crowd the boys. I guess you don't have that problem so would know nothign about it. You know the old saying your vehicle just an extension of your manhood. Civic = small and useless. Hmm that might be why he is single and has hairy palms

Hell my wife did not marry me cause of my looks.

Matthew

over 600 000 miles..impressive.....bet u are on your 2nd engine and 3rd tranny too!!

Keep trying that was the milage when the orginal tranny finally gave up the ghost and only after I bagged on it in a foot snow for 30-45 mins. Car now has over 645,000 Miles the only drive line parts that have been replaced was the tranny. Front end done twice & water pump at 640,000. Other than that nothing more than regular mait. Car is now parked as the body is no longer structurally sound but a few Toronto eastern winters will do that and it has been replaced with a new vehicle.

And not that impressive really I have seen CV's, GM's, Econolines and F seires trucks with over 700K miles on them. Hell even the inlwas welding shop has an 89 Dodge deisel with over 700K miles on it. And thats a Dodge no less the worst of the domestics. Friken yota can not build a truck that will last a couple years with out loosing front ends buckling the tailgates or having the frames crack.

So where are these supposedly superior imports....... we are waiting.

Matthew

You can bitch, whine and complain on here about Toyotas and others, but I myself and millions of other consumers have more better things to do everyday than be on here

From you first post on the 21'st Norman.

Think about that.........

Form today, the 23rd. I thought you had "more better" things to do asswipe? Given your mastery of grammar it's no wonder you're puttering around in some used junky civic.

Not that I have anything against little cars but frankly your "big dick / little dick" analogy again only demonstrates the reason you're ignorant ass is driving a Civic, and likely will never attain anything better.

Back in the real world when big whale collides with small car the big dick gets squished.

No one wants to drive a shoe box, our government is being bought by the interests that run and own stock in companies that build small cars and motorcycles, they also own stock in oil and are lining their own pockets while telling us all we should conserve to save the planet! :hysterical: Please someone reply who prefers being dictated to what you will drive! Please tell me that you preffer to drive something that you have trouble getting in and out of! Please tell me that you would not prefer to drive a truck that can haul anything, anywhere, and has plenty of room to do so! People buy and began hopping up imports for one reason, because they where cheap! Now they have less overhead and enjoy a currency exchange value advantage and are chargeing more than the domestics because of public percection of import quality! Now the imports are losing their favorable ratings, and people see their quality is slipping through their own arrogance! (just like the domestics in the past) You have some nerve coming here to insult us after the beating we have taken, the munipulation of our purchasing through legislation rather than market demand! You are ignorant and these guys are slaughtering you because of your agenda! Take your jap crap home, buy whatever you like but Americans like roomy trucks and if not for vested interests and your lobbists than people could drive what they want rather than being dictated to through economics! You didn't answer my last post and I don't expect anymore from this one! Global warming is a scam so don't tell me that I should drive a little car. It all comes back to being forced to do what shows increase to the rich, and asked to like it!

Edited by Furious1Auto

1192323589656.gif

it's been fun y'all..........

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks..............

:kissass:

And yet you keep posting replies in this thread....

I have ridden in the foreign cars before and the engine noise, fit and finish, handling, fuel economy and long term reliability are just pitiful.................still CLAWING after all these years....

Fixed.

It was nice riding the wave of bullshit on here............

but after reading all posts made by socially retarded domestic vehicle loving losers on here who have too much time on their hands, I have come to the realization that there are better things to do in everyday life than whine and bitch about the cold hard facts, that Honda and Toyota and other imports are here to stay because they are the best, and that domestic vehicles are pure 100% garbage.....we have a God given right to choose what we want to spend our hard earned money on, and we will not put up with low quality shitpieces from Ford, GM or Chrysler anymore. It does not surprise me, and millions more, to see the numerous domestic recalls announced now and over the years.

You can bitch, whine and complain on here about Toyotas and others, but I myself and millions of other consumers have more better things to do everyday than be on here...you people are just a little tiny minority whose voice will keep getting smaller and smaller until you just fade to nothing......

The best way to describe your way of thinking here...............PURE JEALOUSY............that the better product out there is winning more and more every day and you cannot accept that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No wonder the "Big 3" are in such deep shit that they will probably never get out of it, because of their shit products!!!!!!!!!!!

ACCEPT IT..................IT'S A FACT THAT WILL NOT GO AWAY.............EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HONDA AND TOYOTA IS THE BEST...............4-EVER!!!!!

You tell 'em. The domestics just can't cut it anymore. Chrysler is about to go out and Ford is on the verge. They just can't compete. The resale value of domestics suck! Toyota may have issues with recalls recently but the domestics have always had them. Even with Toyota's recall issues they still have a much better resale value.

Toyota trucks will not make a big impact in the commercial or construction market but they are are big everywhere else. Get over it, Toyota is here to stay. I would bet that Ford would go out of business before Toyota.

Edited by carguy99

I stand by what I've said here and elsewhere on this forum....I do not regret a thing...can't please everybody out there.........oh well :shrug: :speedie:

First he says, "Down here we have a huge problem with moose in the summer months, wonder how a Tundra would do if it hit one?"......

"Only way that they can get away with it down here, slap a "mooserack", or "roobar" as known elsewhere, on the front".....

"No wait, will bend the frame"................

"Fucking crap trucks"......."know people who have hit them in either Fords, GMs and even Dodges and they've never been wrote off"....

"(Maybe Toyota should consult with the makers of such vehicles as Freightliner, Volvo, Kenworth, etc....at least those people can teach Toyota a thing or two on how to make a c-channel frame with strength)" .............................But then he says, "I have come to the realization that there are better things to do in everyday life than whine and bitch about the cold hard facts, that Honda and Toyota and other imports are here to stay because they are the best, and that domestic vehicles are pure 100% garbage".....

Um....OK!

Edited by 8A4RE

BSMM( @ Dec 22 2007, 11:54 AM) *

I never thought the day would come when AOL knew more about autos then Motor Trend. They had Tundra at #2 as the most recalled vehicle of 07.

Vehicle

1. Volkswagen New Beetle

2. Toyota Tundra & Sequoia

3. Dodge Nitro & Jeep Wrangler

4. Honda Civic

5. Jeep Liberty

6. Nissan Altima

7. Hyundai Tucson

8. Jeep Wrangler & Dodge Nitro

9. Suzuki Forenza & Reno

10. Volkswagen Passat & Passat Wagon

http://autos.aol.com/article/safety/...03102409990001

Thought I'd borrow this. No one is saying that the Domesitcs aren't infallible, we're just trying to show that the Japanese imports make mistakes too.

Edited by suv_guy_19

snow mexican..go figure..well guys i have looked at all makes of vehicles before making a well researched decision...this does include toyoda and hunda which does offer a greater trade in value..problem is cost of parts for the foreign cars is expensive...i have not bought a car in years...only trucks...i am waiting for the new 2009 f150 as well as the new dodge ram...i will thouroughly research each truck and make my decision off my research...so either ford or dodge will get my hard earned cash...i also shop at walmart..so price is important...uaw needs to get their head out their asses and get the cost down on vehicles.i will not pay for same lame ass putting a lug nut on my truck who makes $30 an hour...screw that...paying for that is just plain stupid..point is the uaw as well as corporate needs to start cooperating on how best to build a top quality vehicle at a price we can afford to buy that can COMPETE with the imports...until this happens imports are going to keep getting market share from the big 3...