How the Flex will be a success

elkarlo

Well, the price is too much, but if you can get 30MPG out of the box...then it will sell. But if it had the 3.5 in it...good luck. My guess is that it will get about the same mileage as the Edge...which isn't that good.

How much better do you expect it to get under the new tests? 30 is pretty much impossible. The 3.5 is also very efficient, just look at the MKZ/ Taurus numbers.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just can't keep up...try reading slower.

seems to me when people challenge your argument? you instantly go off course to Dumbville, after stopping off at the local for a bender...seriously its the only way I can justify some of your trains of thought....bizarre to say the least....

Edited by Deanh

How much better do you expect it to get under the new tests? 30 is pretty much impossible. The 3.5 is also very efficient, just look at the MKZ/ Taurus numbers.

30 with a diesel...not impossible. 30 with the 3.5...yes, impossible.

seems to me when people challenge your argument? you instantly go off course to Dumbville, after stopping off at the local for a bender...seriously its the only way I can justify some of your trains of thought....bizarre to say the least....

Since you can't keep up, I will explain it to you:

J-150 said that the Flex has..."Cavernous interior. Potent engine and tranny. AWD. It has the makings of a great vehicle."

I came back and said that the D3s have all of those things as well... and they aren't selling for shit, for some reason.

So, despite having "all the makings of a great vehicle", the Flex may be another D3 disaster and have very poor sales numbers.

Comprende?

J-150 said that the Flex has..."Cavernous interior. Potent engine and tranny. AWD. It has the makings of a great vehicle."

I came back and said that the D3s have all of those things as well... and they aren't selling for shit, for some reason.

So, despite having "all the makings of a great vehicle", the Flex may be another D3 disaster and have very poor sales numbers.

Comprende?

let me re-read the dribble and i'll counter that BS....once again subject off course P.... Edited by Deanh

Comprende?

yeah and target audience is EXACTLY the same too......7 passenger, crosscountry comfort with more leg/ head/ hip and cargo room....capice?

more indications of being of not sound mind......all quotes " Ford XB competes with Scion" ( update to P....big difference between a sale generated by a budget throw-away price and an "up-market" people hauler ).. "Flex....expensive Station wagon"......( wrong again...if anything it is a mini- van albeit a different interpretation ).....Taurus Sable comparison due to engines size etc.....now THERES some LOGIC! last time i checked they had 3 row seating as an option....P, my advice, unless you can bring something to the table don't just throw BS out to instigate reaction just for the sake of being argumentitive, everyone is entitled to their opinion but at least contribute and try and be objective not make a fool of yourself....unless of course you enjoy it....hmmmm, maybe THATS the answer :hysterical:

more indications of being of not sound mind......all quotes " Ford XB competes with Scion" ( update to P....big difference between a sale generated by a budget throw-away price and an "up-market" people hauler ).. "Flex....expensive Station wagon"......( wrong again...if anything it is a mini- van albeit a different interpretation ).....Taurus Sable comparison due to engines size etc.....now THERES some LOGIC! last time i checked they had 3 row seating as an option....P, my advice, unless you can bring something to the table don't just throw BS out to instigate reaction just for the sake of being argumentitive, everyone is entitled to their opinion but at least contribute and try and be objective not make a fool of yourself....unless of course you enjoy it....hmmmm, maybe THATS the answer :hysterical:

P...where for art thou? Someone come in and put the Jacket w no arms back on? use the Pencil in the teeth trick....erasure out....

Wow. People like you are the reason I will always have a job.

:boring:

now THERES your first glimpse of common sense in a while...enough of the personal attack BS...but post sensibly mate.....shock us all with something POSITIVE and with INSIGHT.....it can be done....don't be bitter because of the Panther situation....