any thoughts on what interior is depicted?

77Ranger

The weird thing about the Fusion / Milan interior is that I think the interior looks pretty bland and boring on pictures. I always thought it looked lousy in pictures. Then, when my GF started looking for a new car, we focused on Fusions and Milans, and honestly, I think that they both look really nice in person. They even have soft-touch materials on the dashboard. I was impressed.

The weird thing about the Fusion / Milan interior is that I think the interior looks pretty bland and boring on pictures. I always thought it looked lousy in pictures. Then, when my GF started looking for a new car, we focused on Fusions and Milans, and honestly, I think that they both look really nice in person. They even have soft-touch materials on the dashboard. I was impressed.

Yeah, the materials and build quality are excellent and the design is very functional (except for the location of the A/C controls). It just needs a bit more style.

Why does the fact that FOE interiors are worlds better than FNA interiors send SUV guy into fits?

Okay, a) that's a pretty craptacular place to put a shift lever, and b) the interior is 'swoopier' and that's about it. If it was here, we'd have the usual grousing about how the silver painted plastic looks fake, doesn't wear well, etc. And, of course, grousing because the wood's fake, etc.

But, yes, arguing over interiors and posting pics..... Soooooo 2007.

It's a new year. Let's find new things to bicker about with no possible resolution.

Been busy around the house, and with Christmas type stuff. Don't worry. I'll be back in full-force by the time all the BCS bowl games are over.

I was worried about you. I really missed your happy, positive, joyful posts.......................................... :rolleyes: :lol:

Edited by suv_guy_19