Toyota Tundra Takes Texas, Destroys Detroit Bastion.

Ford??-LOL!

And what are you doing going on GM and Toyota websites.......TROLLING????? :redcard:

Maybe but I certainly dont resort to namecalling with people I dont agree with. If this kind of insults are allowed to fly around here then the hosts of this sites are taking "Freedom of speech" quite seriously.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You realize 8A4RE:That is what the typical Toyota buyer/driver is anyway to begin with! <<RETARDED>>

OH, THAT'S RIGHT... I FORGOT TO ADD TO THE LIST THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AT THE TOYOTA :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest: SERVICE CENTERS AS WELL!

:slug: :slug: :slug: :slug: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass:

Edited by Bored of Pisteon

Translation: After five months of watching Toyo commercials and having friends tell us how great their Toyo was, we decided that we just *had* to play "sucker see, sucker do."

Translation: I guess my five months of research wasn't very thorough! I should have made it five months and one minute!

Translation: Gee, imagine my surprise! I thought only domestic cars had problems because that's what all the other Toyota-walks-on-water morons tell me!

Translation: I guess when I was out driving, I should have just once noticed all the Ford trucks going back into the seventies that are still on the road instead of just listening to my idiot neighbor. He doesn't even have a truck anyway; he drives a Yaris!! Oh the humanity!!!!!

Sounds to me like an older couple who never had a truck before....

Is that another line you use when you place an ad in the "men seeking men" personal columns along with your classic " I don't care how big you are" line?

In all seriousness, we need to not act like this on an open forum if we work for Ford. I know it is tempting, but more and more people see this stuff everyday. Just my 2 cents. :redcard:

In all seriousness, we need to not act like this on an open forum if we work for Ford. I know it is tempting, but more and more people see this stuff everyday. Just my 2 cents. :redcard:

It's all entertainment in some respects; but remember... I don't work for Ford anymore. I TOOK THE BUYOUT! I just can't get away from this site. I LOVE IT! It's like you're vested in a 401K plan.

So Toyota went to $6400 in rebates 4 months into the release of a completely new model that will be the platform(outclassed already on release) for the next 7-10 years? And dealers are selling them $1000 below invoice or more on any Toyota website plus incentives?? Wow, big release there.....Ford only had 300 more in rebates more then a million units later on the last year and a half of a model run as it winds up promos for the new one... Can't wait to see what happens when the problems become known widespread and the shining newness of the Tundra wears off a bit on the public. Whoops, that already happened. We also haven't had an 07 in stock here for months, Toyota across the street still has MOBS of them out there. The incentives didn't jump up to that level until we had only about 20 07's left of our normal ~175 F-150's in inventory. And don't manufacturers use 'sales' numbers of vehicles that are delivered to dealerships? I think a lot of the 07 Tundra 'sales' are still on the lot. Overall Tundra numbers from the year also include leftover units of the last generation.

As for forums, this one here seems a bit more friendly to the new Tundra itself then the Tundra forums are right now.... :hysterical: All the stickys are for petitions for them trying to get Toyota to acknowledge defects.

Edited by kevinb120

It's all entertainment in some respects; but remember... I don't work for Ford anymore. I TOOK THE BUYOUT! I just can't get away from this site. I LOVE IT! It's like you're vested in a 401K plan.

I hear ya, I don't work for Ford currently either, but I would very much like to see them succeed. :happy feet: