Ford Secretly Works On Production Long Travel F-150

range

hmm....it is lower....i thought they would make it a little higher, and it is going to be wider?

It's supposedly wider, I'm trying to figure out how as well.

That is a good point, if it's supposed to be a "4x4", why is it "lower." Could it be a new secret Lightning that people have though is Lightning but it's really Raptor but in reality truly is a Lightning?

If only they could bite their tongue like the rest of us. I wasn't gonna say shit.

not much of a secret now

People are gonna be pissed. Ford REALLY wanted this kept under wraps.

Haven't we known about the Raptor/Baja thing from some leak a while back?

I hope you know I'm completely guessing, unless you're upset because you really desire a new Lightning.

i desire a fast 1/2 ton pickup truck other than a Dodge or Toyota!

i could settle for a Silverado SS but the last one was sort of disappointing....

and if this Raptor is an off-roader....then God really does love me :happy feet:

i actually was very close to buying a used 2001 Lightning with a S/C swap but i decided not to because of insurance costs and i liked the Supercrew's back seats, it only had 13k on it too.....go ahead :slap: me

P.S. this was all before i had my current truck

Edited by Ford-150

i don't think it is the lightning even though this development can easily put to a new Lightning

is say this because in that article it mentioned 33-35 inch tires :o

i want some 33's on my truck

Just because the article says something, doesn't mean it's right, so for all we know they could be making some of this up too.

whatever ford does to the future f150 i hope they lose the antiquated rear leaf springs..ill sacrifice some payload capacity for superior ride and handling

answers why you are going to buy the new Ram yet you have no idea how it rides

but it still doesn't answer why you called me a shitty UAW worker after i congratulated you on your future investment.....

answers why you are going to buy the new Ram yet you have no idea how it rides

but it still doesn't answer why you called me a shitty UAW worker after i congratulated you on your future investment.....

must have had a bad day chasing bad guys..accept my apologies