Edge Sport Pic

range

Basically that's just paint on the lower skirts... yes, different cutout's for the front fog light's and they lifted the rear exhaust outlets into the bumper..

But that also means a different muffler/rear bumper too. I think it looks good, but for an all white CD3 I'd prefer the lower blacked out, myself.

I project the tyres to retail @ $300/ea. and the wheel option to be about $1000. I'd reckon the sport package to be about a $1800 option.

Slight Tint to the headlight lens.. makes the front grill look better too. I liked the smoked tail-lights. Black Chrome on that grill would be nice.

Maybe we'll see black chrome as an option or something. I agree that the blackout lights make the grille look better, it makes it stand out more as well.

Curious, where are you from Critic, it's not the US, because you spelled tires tyres.

Edited by rmc523

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no reason to drive one. They really serve no purpose. With the Escape and Explorer, the Edge is useless.

Why is it that every time Ford neglects products, they think the only way to gain sales back is to design some new pig rather than just address the shortcomings of the product they already have?

And just when I thought it was impossible for someone to have a level of automotive knowledge that is less then NOTHING....

Edited by kevinb120

And how many :redcard:'s did Ford sell last year? 138,304...which is more than the Edge.

And there is no reason to have the Escape and the Edge. They both serve the same purpose. 5-passengers, WEAK 3500 tow rating and not the best mileage.

so what are you P?

you criticize vehicles you do not like for being fleet queens, but you love your :redcard: and hmm....