Edge Sport Pic

range

This is too easy.
maybe for hose grabbers.....

Kadomtsev-Petviashvili equation (mathematical physics)

KP Kaiser Permanente

KP Kamratposten (Swedish magazine for youth)

KP Kanohi Power (Bionicle website)

KP Kaufpreis (German: selling price)

KP Kein Plan (gaming clan)

KP Kemble Plaza (AT&T location in New Jersey)

KP Kenai Peninsula (Alaska)

KP Kenyon Produce (UK snack company; part of United Biscuits)

KP Keratitic Precipitates

KP Keratosis Pilaris

KP Kernel Panic (Linux)

KP Kevin Pieterson (cricket)

KP Key Pad

KP Key Pair

KP Key Pal

KP Key Peninsula (Washington)

KP Key Personnel

KP Key Player

KP Key Point

KP Key Processor

KP Key Pulse

KP Key Punch

KP Keyboard Printer

KP Kilo Pound (old unit of force)

KP Kilometer Point (cable or pipeline)

KP Kilometer Post (cable or pipeline)

KP Kim Possible

KP King of Prussia (Pennsylvania)

KP King Prawn (band)

KP King's Pawn (chess)

KP Kings Plaza (Brooklyn, New York)

KP Kitchen Patrol

KP Kitchen Police

KP Kitsap Peninsula (Washington)

KP Kitt Peak (NSO; Arizona)

KP Kliger Partners (Melbourne, Australia law firm)

KP Knee Pad

KP Knight of Pius IX (religious order)

KP Knight of St Patrick

KP Knowledge of Performance

KP knowledge Partnership

KP Kommunistische Partei (Communist Party, Germany)

KP Kompanie (German: company)

KP Korean Power

KP Korean Pride

KP Krabby Patties (SpongeBob SquarePants)

KP North Korea (Internet country abbreviation)

Kp Permeability Coefficient

KP Potassium Perchlorate

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

new.jpg

So, what is this Coupe-Cabriolet? A concept? I can barely make out the Blue-Oval on the rear. But what I do see is a short front overhang Like the Edge/MKX, Fender flares from the F-150, Wheels from an Edge. And maybe just a first (only in concept form) of a disappearing rag-top. This probably also has JUST a 4 cylinder. And can you believe they extended that windshield to act like an Umbrella to protect you against a sudden thunderstorm? How many rolls of sheet metal do they use to make a license plate over there? Over there? my Gawd, didn't we like bail their ass out of some trouble 2 times during that 20th. century? That will probably end up being a Mercury here.

It's a production car, an ugly production car with a huge rear over hang.

And P71, the Ford GT: successor to the GT-40, built in very limited production, offering high performance and considered to some a collectors item, is a far cry from an ugly Focus Cabriolet. Do you think before you actually spew out your absurd posts?

FWIW: VW sold 870 Eos in January.

:hysterical:

I hate Ford NA and the POS products they put together. I love Ford of Europe and Australia.

You evangelize the Crown Vic but like Europe and Australian cars? Are you are a real new car consumer or one of those people that complain about things you can't have because all you know are used crown vics?

I like that, throw a little more chrome on it

I too like it. I almost like the lack of chrome.....it makes the grille pop more than on regular "chromed" models. Although, I do think some chrome door handles or maybe mirror caps could look good.

How about a true sports package? I like the interior, not a fan of the body kit.

You mean like powertrain? EcoBoost 3.5 anybody? I do like the body kit, but don't like the interior (I'm a tan interior person, though).

Looks pretty.

Agreed.

Looks incredible, too bad they added NOTHING sporting to it, huge wheels slow cars down, and hurt braking, and with these things having mediocre brakes already, I wonder this thing will stop with heavy 22's.

A shame considering how good this looks, the Edge was made for a good body kit and big wheels, if only they had upgraded the brakes and given it more power..

Here's some pics of a customized Edge I saw out here in L.A.

I like that Edge as well.

I have no reason to drive one. They really serve no purpose. With the Escape and Explorer, the Edge is useless.

Why is it that every time Ford neglects products, they think the only way to gain sales back is to design some new pig rather than just address the shortcomings of the product they already have?

Except for the fact that Edge slots between the Escape and Explorer and sold Ford 130K of them last year, it's useless.

EdgeSport.jpg3DcarbonEdge.jpg

edge.gif

It looks exactly like the 3D retro-fit kit with a change in the fog light opening's is all. Same rear and sides. Why no molded in frt. mud flaps?

Even thou I don't post very much and have seen too many of your replies, I come away thinking you must be some very bitter old man in his 70's that just hates about everything you come across. Much much easier for you to sit in your chair and type, rather than leave your PC once a year to get out of your house.

REDWALLS!

Those 22" tyres are not listed on the web yet, but reviews for the 20" ($266/ea.) are slamming them for an avg. life of about 10-15K. Polished Al. Wheels, hope the clear-coat holds up on those wheels.

I like Ford's Sport model better than that one, even though it's the same company (I think).

coupe_cabriolet04.jpg

It's called we get shit for American cars from an American automaker.

drooling.gif

I like that car, and to be honest with you, if it drove nicely enough and were available to us, my mom may have gotten that instead of our BMW. Of course now she's spoiled, so another vehicle would have to be pretty good for her to switch.

closer than I remember...perhaps it is just the dropped ride height and......FENDER VENTS!

How long do you think it'll be before the blackout headlights make it to the Limited model, like on the Expedition? I really like the blackout treatment on both the head and taillights.

new.jpg

So, what is this Coupe-Cabriolet? A concept? I can barely make out the Blue-Oval on the rear. But what I do see is a short front overhang Like the Edge/MKX, Fender flares from the F-150, Wheels from an Edge. And maybe just a first (only in concept form) of a disappearing rag-top. This probably also has JUST a 4 cylinder. And can you believe they extended that windshield to act like an Umbrella to protect you against a sudden thunderstorm? How many rolls of sheet metal do they use to make a license plate over there? Over there? my Gawd, didn't we like bail their ass out of some trouble 2 times during that 20th. century? That will probably end up being a Mercury here.

It's production, I believe it's been on sale for a few years now as well. It's the Focus CC or Focus Coupe-Cabriolet because it's a hardtop convertible.

And here's your Mercury version...

post-28332-1202279995_thumb.jpg

Except for the fact that Edge slots between the Escape and Explorer and sold Ford 130K of them last year, it's useless.

And how many :redcard:'s did Ford sell last year? 138,304...which is more than the Edge.

And there is no reason to have the Escape and the Edge. They both serve the same purpose. 5-passengers, WEAK 3500 tow rating and not the best mileage.

And how many :redcard:'s did Ford sell last year? 138,304...which is more than the Edge.

And there is no reason to have the Escape and the Edge. They both serve the same purpose. 5-passengers, WEAK 3500 tow rating and not the best mileage.

You mean it took the :redcard: 20 - 30 years to sell that much and the Edge comes out in its first year and sells almost as many..... :stirpot: ?

P youv'e started off where you left off yesterday...the Edge led its segment...did the :redcard: ( if there even is a geriatric segment anymore...) Escape and Edge are two TOTALLY different beasts, just like the CRV and Pilot, the Rav4 and 4runner, and whatever Nisans take is, one is compact one more mid-size...yeah they serve the same purpose but so does a Focus 4 door and your :redcard: or to put it REALLY in place a herse and your :redcard: ...think Robocop..."Dead or Alive your coming with me....."

And how many :redcard: 's did Ford sell last year? 138,304...which is more than the Edge.

To the good people in here, HOLD ME BACK!!

NOW, can I have me some fight-en room?!

No, Ford sold 168,078 during 2007, those are the numbers, p71...don't make me come back their and bitch slap you.

You are calling me what? I own all 3 of these: an Escape, an Explorer and a MKX. Each one suit's MY needs, why you may ask? No YOU may not p71. I got off my ass and went out and purchased each one. I'm only disappointed that the Escape can't tow 10,500 lbs. but that too can be remedied.

I've driven a Town Car also, it's made for old silver-haired people. (Blue Meanie's) Their is no reason for ANYONE to have one of those. I've never seen a CV GM TC tow a thing in my life. I've seen a hell of a lot of town cars hauling dead people, but I always see dead people.

BlueMeanie.jpg

Basically that's just paint on the lower skirts... yes, different cutout's for the front fog light's and they lifted the rear exhaust outlets into the bumper..

But that also means a different muffler/rear bumper too. I think it looks good, but for an all white CD3 I'd prefer the lower blacked out, myself.

I project the tyres to retail @ $300/ea. and the wheel option to be about $1000. I'd reckon the sport package to be about a $1800 option.

Slight Tint to the headlight lens.. makes the front grill look better too. I liked the smoked tail-lights. Black Chrome on that grill would be nice.