Edge Sport Pic

range

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3D carbon is the official supplier of Ford approved pre-painted ground effects kits, like the one shown on the sport model in the first post...

funny...the one that frequents our dealership has side spats the works...looks awesome, vehicle is also dropped a little, looks a lot nicer than this effort....3d's work is about as good as it gets from a fit and finish aspect, plus it doesn't look tacked on...glad Ford is in bed with them...but they didn't need to be THIS restrained

and while we are at it...what does Ford think that garish two tone seating has in common with "sporty".....sheesh i hate that crap....just exadgerate the baseball stitching and bolster up a little, no need for two tone, faux carbon fibre etc etc...leave that garbage for the WRX crowd....

the blacked out lights are awesome.

now lets do the same treatment on the F150s lights.

Yes, see how good they looked blacked out?

I can't believe some people want to add chrome to this, kind of defeats the purpose of a sport package. Why not wire wheels and a vinyl roof too?? :hysterical:

My God you people will like any piece of garbage that Ford glues a badge to.

This makes no sense, the Edge is one of few vehicles Ford got right in every area, and when they are lowered with big wheels they look incredible, how can you call this garbage? The focus is garbage, but this???

This makes no sense, the Edge is one of few vehicles Ford got right in every area, and when they are lowered with big wheels they look incredible, how can you call this garbage? The focus is garbage, but this???

Excuse me, they certainly did not get the Edge right at all. It's not body on frame, doesn't have a grossly underpowered V8 and 4-speed transmission, no bench seats, not a sedan, and it doesn't sell for $13,000 brand new. Also, the sheetmetal was designed after 1998, so it's completely useless.

You should know better.

just bi-polar....hahahaha, P you probably haven't even driven one, they drive FANTASTIC, definitely one of Fords best efforts, but problem is your mind is made up on vehicles before you even give them a chance.........broaden the horizons and open ones mind Little Grasshopper...

I have no reason to drive one. They really serve no purpose. With the Escape and Explorer, the Edge is useless.

Why is it that every time Ford neglects products, they think the only way to gain sales back is to design some new pig rather than just address the shortcomings of the product they already have?

I have no reason to drive one. They really serve no purpose. With the Escape and Explorer, the Edge is useless.

Why is it that every time Ford neglects products, they think the only way to gain sales back is to design some new pig rather than just address the shortcomings of the product they already have?

you should...then perhaps you wopuld understand why they are slling 6 to 1 over the Explore and Escape combined, agree with you on neglecting the Explore though, and will fess to dismay over apparently abandoning the strength and durability of its redoubtable body on frame and driveline, however the concept was stunning so i will withold my judgement. Oh, and the "pig" as you affectionately call the Edge is the market leader, by quite a respectable margin...but you are entitled to your iopinion, just the pubklic doesn't agree with you in this? case.....LOL!

if anyone can cut and paste the 3D carbon Edge...THAT is how it should have been done....
EdgeSport.jpg3DcarbonEdge.jpg

edge.gif

It looks exactly like the 3D retro-fit kit with a change in the fog light opening's is all. Same rear and sides. Why no molded in frt. mud flaps?

My God you people will like any piece of garbage that Ford glues a badge to.

Even thou I don't post very much and have seen too many of your replies, I come away thinking you must be some very bitter old man in his 70's that just hates about everything you come across. Much much easier for you to sit in your chair and type, rather than leave your PC once a year to get out of your house.

whitewalls..........

REDWALLS!

Those 22" tyres are not listed on the web yet, but reviews for the 20" ($266/ea.) are slamming them for an avg. life of about 10-15K. Polished Al. Wheels, hope the clear-coat holds up on those wheels.

Even thou I don't post very much and have seen too many of your replies, I come away thinking you must be some very bitter old man in his 70's that just hates about everything you come across. Much much easier for you to sit in your chair and type, rather than leave your PC once a year to get out of your house.

:hysterical:

I hate Ford NA and the POS products they put together. I love Ford of Europe and Australia.

EdgeSport.jpg3DcarbonEdge.jpg

edge.gif

It looks exactly like the 3D retro-fit kit with a change in the fog light opening's is all. Same rear and sides. Why no molded in frt. mud flaps?

REDWALLS!

Those 22" tyres are not listed on the web yet, but reviews for the 20" ($266/ea.) are slamming them for an avg. life of about 10-15K. Polished Al. Wheels, hope the clear-coat holds up on those wheels.

closer than I remember...perhaps it is just the dropped ride height and......FENDER VENTS!

They had no problem buying a 150K Ford.

K P...thats your dumbass limit for the day....a handbuilt 500 plus horsepower super car campared to a mainstream mass produced vehicle....oh wait, they are similar...4 wheels,,,,stop breathing toxic smoke.....