Ford to focus on winning trust

suv_guy_19

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets never fight again :P lol.

Us argueing is why we get teased about our post counts being so high!!
:hysterical:

hypnspin.gif

Repeat after me!

I will blindy agree to all of Furious's posts without question, because I know that he only speaks the truth. (bullshit) He does not warrant questioning! (bullshit) And he will never lead me astray!
:hysterical:

Edited by Furious1Auto

Whoa, spare me your back-bacon eating, 3-down football watching sensibilities, eh.

South of the 49th, alcohol is a major profit center for retailers of all stripes.

Sorry, speaking from personal experience. In Manitoba, Alcohol is purchased and distributed by the government to licensed retailers. The profit for the retailer is 10%. Alcohol costs the same amount in Churchill as it does in Winnipeg because of the price set.

Lisa: Dad! You shouldn't wear glasses that weren't prescribed for you!

Homer: (looking at Bart) Lisa just because you're ten feet tall doesn't mean you can tell me what to do.

Bart: I'm Bart.

earlier....

Homer: (putting on glasses he finds in a toilet) The sum of the squares of two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square of the third side.

Anonymous guy: That's a right triangle you idiot

Homer: D'oh

Sorry, speaking from personal experience. In Manitoba, Alcohol is purchased and distributed by the government to licensed retailers. The profit for the retailer is 10%.

I don't know what our profit margin is, but alcohol is distributed everywhere here - corner stores included (and on Sundays). When I go to visit my dad in Ontario, I have to go buy what I drink at the Beer Store or LCBO. I don't know if they are open on Sundays yet.

I don't know what our profit margin is, but alcohol is distributed everywhere here - corner stores included (and on Sundays). When I go to visit my dad in Ontario, I have to go buy what I drink at the Beer Store or LCBO. I don't know if they are open on Sundays yet.

Our stores have hours that are allowed by the government. Only stores that are licensed by the MLCC can sell alcohol.