Ford to focus on winning trust

suv_guy_19

With a fowl mouth like yours it's a wounder you ever sold one vehicle, You are a theif and expect people to have understanding for you while you smile in their face and take advantage of them.

P.S. dealers don't show me disrespect in person, and neither would you!

what the hell do you expect...its like talking to a wall..a stupid one at that....and Thief ...its I before E except after C.......no doubt you will challenge that logic too.....I don't expect understanding from anyone...just intelligence and rationality....both of which you are severely lacking......disrespect???? little hypocritical coming from someone critique-ing somone IN THE BUSINESS FOR 20 YEARS don't you think? I wouldn't show you disrespect at all...would probably just tell you you are mistaken on YOUR perceived value ( notice the ie and e there ) and show you probably 6 or seven examples ( which you would probably label a forgery or dealer scam ) bid you and your red face farewell, politely of course so as to soften your embarrassment, because except in this case the customer is always right, advise you to go to 3 or 4 dealers to get BUY bids, not trade in values on a new purchase, and finally wake up to the fact you are wrong.....quite happy to show you dis-respect if that is what you deserve and bring on yourself as well....not my fault you find it impossible to listen and come to grips on this subject so obviously over your head and powers of rationality and logic....you are definitely one in a million...thank god. oh, apologies...I lied about my not retorting again...typical dealer ploy.....

Edited by Deanh

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong my car was retailing for $18,500, KBB trade value was $14,000 and a dealer offered my only $12,000. At that time my pay off was $13,000! I would have settled for my pay off, but the dealer insisted that I take $1,000 negative equity. So I walked out and refinanced my car. If they would have given me payoff I would have bought a new vehicle that they would have made money on while enjoying a $5,000 profit margin on my trade. This all happend about 8 months ago, then about three weeks ago I went to a Chrysler dealer, and hade the salesman write up a deal on a JEEP Unlimited. He offered me $2,000 off sticker and KBB trade value for my car. The question is not whether or not I need an edjucation, but rather why do Ford dealers think that they are special and can just ignore what someones vehicle is worth while their competition pays KBB?

Let me take a shot at "educate the idiot":

What you don't understand is that used car dealers (even dealerships) buy cars from auction. That's also known as wholesale. It doesn't matter what you think your car is worth or what kbb or nada says your car is worth. Your car is worth whatever the same car is selling for at auction. Why would a used car dealer (who is NOT connected to the new car salesperson) give you $13,000 for your car when he can go down to the auction and buy one just like it for $12,000?

Do you know what dealerships do with trade-ins that they don't want or need to put on their lot? They SELL THEM - at auction. So they're not going to give you more than what they think they can get wholesale.

If you don't like it then sell it yourself, but don't blame the dealers. You'd do EXACTLY the same thing if you ran the used car lot. And if you wouldn't then you wouldn't be in business very long.

Let me take a shot at "educate the idiot":

What you don't understand is that used car dealers (even dealerships) buy cars from auction. That's also known as wholesale. It doesn't matter what you think your car is worth or what kbb or nada says your car is worth. Your car is worth whatever the same car is selling for at auction. Why would a used car dealer (who is NOT connected to the new car salesperson) give you $13,000 for your car when he can go down to the auction and buy one just like it for $12,000?

Do you know what dealerships do with trade-ins that they don't want or need to put on their lot? They SELL THEM - at auction. So they're not going to give you more than what they think they can get wholesale.

If you don't like it then sell it yourself, but don't blame the dealers. You'd do EXACTLY the same thing if you ran the used car lot. And if you wouldn't then you wouldn't be in business very long.

probably wasted type Kirb, read all the posts....frustrating to say the least....hate to tell him but the 2 k extra he THINKS he got on his trade came from or got put some-where too....not going to tell him...just make him think.....

what the hell do you expect...its like talking to a wall..a stupid one at that....and Thief ...its I before E except after C.......no doubt you will challenge that logic too.....I don't expect understanding from anyone...just intelligence and rationality....both of which you are severely lacking......I wouldn't show you disrespect at all...would probably just tell you you are mistaken on YOUR perceived value ( notice the ie and e there ) and show you probably 6 or seven examples ( which you would probably label a forgery or dealer scam ) bid you and your red face farewell, politely of course so as to soften your embarrassment, because except in this case the customer is always right, advise you to go to 3 or 4 dealers to get BUY bids, not trade in values on a new purchase, and finally wake up to the fact you are wrong.....quite happy to show you dis-respect if that is what you deserve and bring on yourself as well....not my fault you find it impossible to listen and come to grips on this subject so obviously over your head and powers of rationality and logic....you are definitely one in a million...thank god. oh, apologies...I lied about my not retorting again...typical dealer ploy.....

I knew you couldn't resist but to reply, I'm just as religious when protecting my income. KBB trade value is not much to ask for if it earns you a sale VS. not selling at all! You don't understand the implications of rejecting a deal with me. I sell a hell of allot of vehicles for my sales person, what she does not make on me she does on the business that I send her. I have Hooked her up with over 30 sales in the last 3 years alone. If we did not have a good relationship than I would not be sending her business. What you suggest is that because you and the other dealers demand a certain price on a buy that you are all right! :hysterical: I am thick headed but you are mindless if you think that something is worth what you say simply because you say so! (What are you god or something) Nothing you have said has been short of insulting, because you are foolish to continue to believing that you are right while making the assertion that "I think I'm always right" The fact is that by the time you get devalueing your customers vehicle they would be happy not to take thousands in negative equity at the hand their own submissive stupidity! Rhetorical question, if I get a $2,000 A-Plan discount and you devalue my trade by $2,000 do Ford workers really get a discount over what the public pays? Not if we let you do it to us we don't, it just appears that way on the surface! While your getting your price and we walk away thinking we got away with something, and you are pocketing the discount Ford gives to it's employees!

Edited by Furious1Auto

I knew you couldn't resist but to reply, I'm just as religious when protecting my income. KBB trade value is not much to ask for if it earns you a sale VS. not selling at all! You don't understand the implications of rejecting a deal with me. I sell a hell of allot of vehicles for my sales person, what she does not make on me she does on the business that I send her. I have Hooked her up with over 30 sales in the last 3 years alone. If we did not have a good relationship than I would not be sending her business. What you suggest is that because you and the other dealers demand a certain price on a buy that you are all right! :hysterical: I am thick headed but you are mindless if you think that something is worth what you say simply because you say so! (What are you god or something) Nothing you have said has been short of insulting, because you are foolish to continue to believing that you are right while making the assertion that "I think I'm always rigt" The fact is that by the time you get devalueing your customers vehicle they would be happy not to take thousands in negative equity at the hand their own submissive stupidity! Hypothetical question, if I get a $2,000 A-Plan discount and you devalue my trade by $2,000 do Ford workers really get a discount over what the public pays? Not if we let you do it to us we don't, it just appears that way on the surface! While your getting your price and we walk away thinking we got away with something, and you are pocketing the discount Ford give to it's employees!

see kirb...what did i tell you...deaf ears. And if you keep telling your referalls that they should be getting 2 grand more than what your refered sales person has ACV'ed their trade at you are basically giving mis-information and doing him AND your "friends" a TOTAL dis-service......do yourself a favor call the salesperson that you have the relationship with ( same that didn't give you your fictitional trade in value no? ) and say VER-BATUM...."Hey I just bought a Jeep, and I need a BUY BID on my trade....hey guess what its the number that bent you in the first place....now call 4 other dealers and do the same...funny isn't it that NONE gave you the number YOU thought was the right number....but HEY...you are the expert in the business aren't you...screw the fact they do it on a day to day, they are just theives, liars and DON"T know what they are doing....LOVE to see you buy a house...probably an expert there too....sorry, unless I get 0 percent FIXED i'll take my business elsewhere......LOL! And I'm sure the dealer is TREMBLING at the implications of not accepting your deal with the loss he would have to take...."guys...this is Furious...accept any offers...ANY none of them will make any sense, but hey...he TERRIFIES ME !"...probably scared some of stupid rubbing off.....ps, call KBB and see haw many cars they have bought over the last 20 years.....get a buy bid there as well.....

Edited by Deanh

I knew you couldn't resist but to reply, I'm just as religious when protecting my income. KBB trade value is not much to ask for if it earns you a sale VS. not selling at all! You don't understand the implications of rejecting a deal with me. I sell a hell of allot of vehicles for my sales person, what she does not make on me she does on the business that I send her. I have Hooked her up with over 30 sales in the last 3 years alone. If we did not have a good relationship than I would not be sending her business. What you suggest is that because you and the other dealers demand a certain price on a buy that you are all right! :hysterical: I am thick headed but you are mindless if you think that something is worth what you say simply because you say so! (What are you god or something) Nothing you have said has been short of insulting, because you are foolish to continue to believing that you are right while making the assertion that "I think I'm always right" The fact is that by the time you get devalueing your customers vehicle they would be happy not to take thousands in negative equity at the hand their own submissive stupidity! Rhetorical question, if I get a $2,000 A-Plan discount and you devalue my trade by $2,000 do Ford workers really get a discount over what the public pays? Not if we let you do it to us we don't, it just appears that way on the surface! While your getting your price and we walk away thinking we got away with something, and you are pocketing the discount Ford gives to it's employees!

PPS....we don't devalue trades...market fluctuations, rebates on new, low APR's ALL affect trade in values....just a FYI, but I think I mentioned that 4 or five times already....capice? and apologies for "insults" but blind ignorance and stupidity deserve nothing less........I would expect the same from you if all of a sudden I considered myself an expert in a field YOU do for a living when in actuality i did not....especially if I posted utter dribble whilst ignoring factual reality.

Edited by Deanh

see kirb...what did i tell you...deaf ears. And if you keep telling your referalls that they should be getting 2 grand more than what your refered sales person has ACV'ed their trade at you are basically giving mis-information and doing him AND your "friends" a TOTAL dis-service......do yourself a favor call the salesperson that you have the relationship with ( same that didn't give you your fictitional trade in value no? ) and say VER-BATUM...."Hey I just bought a Jeep, and I need a BUY BID on my trade....hey guess what its the number that bent you in the first place....now call 4 other dealers and do the same...funny isn't it that NONE gave you the number YOU thought was the right number....but HEY...you are the expert in the business aren't you...screw the fact they do it on a day to day, they are just theives, liars and DON"T know what they are doing....LOVE to see you buy a house...probably an expert there too....sorry, unless I get 0 percent FIXED i'll take my business elsewhere......LOL! And I'm sure the dealer is TREMBLING at the implications of not accepting your deal with the loss he would have to take...."guys...this is Furious...accept any offers...ANY none of them will make any sense, but hey...he TERRIFIES ME !"...probably scared some of stupid rubbing off.....ps, call KBB and see haw many cars they have bought over the last 20 years.....get a buy bid there as well.....

Na Na it was not her that would not allow the trade, you know as well as I do who made the descision. That statment was presumptuous on your part! Second, I don't tell any refferals to demand anything, I soften them up for her and don't expect for her to do any less than you would with them. My position on that is to get her the best return so that when I want to do business I get a better deal!

Na Na it was not her that would not allow the trade, you know as well as I do who made the descision. That statment was presumptuous on your part! Second, I don't tell any refferals to demand anything, I soften them up for her and don't expect for her to do any less than you would with them. My position on that is to get her the best return so that when I want to do business I get a better deal!

done furious, you are definitely in your own world, wildly wrong and self obsessed, but I respect your singleminded oulook and capacity to deny reality...say hello to Santa and the Easter bunny when you see em...LOL!

done furious, you are definitely in your own world, wildly wrong and self obsessed, but I respect your singleminded oulook and capacity to deny reality...say hello to Santa and the Easter bunny when you see em...LOL!

Santa.jpg

"Agh! I look like Satan Claus!!"

EBs.jpg

"I'm the Easter Bunny's cousin!"

:rockon:

Edited by NickF1011

Shut up Nick, your an instigator! Deans just suffering from penis envy, (sorry Rich couldn't help it this guy has enough snide remarks about me) and dreams of one day selling a car for $120,000 over MSRP! :hysterical: Hey Dean what dealership do you work for? I'd love to advertise for you on Youtube! People are doing it all the time now!

Is this the dealership you work at?
Edited by Furious1Auto

Shut up Nick, your an instigator! Deans just suffering from penis envy, (sorry Rich couldn't help it this guy has enough snide remarks about me) and dreams of one day selling a car for $120,000 over MSRP! :hysterical: Hey Dean what dealership do you work for? I'd love to advertise for you on Youtube! People are doing it all the time now!
Is this the dealership you work at?

"penis envy?????" sheesh, funny you bring it up though because it is about the only thing you can come to grips with......LOL!

Awww. Thanks for finally noticing. :blush:

:hysterical:

"penis envy?????" sheesh, funny you bring it up though because it is about the only thing you can come to grips with......LOL!

You work at "Town and Country Ford" don't you? OH, don't tell me your last post was your last, best, and final post for the twelveth time!

Edited by Furious1Auto

:hysterical:

You work at "Town and Country Ford" don't you? OH, don't tell me your last post was your last, best, and final post for the twelveth time!

and now the coo de gra.....in another post you state you are still driving the Fusion so you obviously didn't trade it...so all your posts stating you got 2000 more from a Jeep dealer are just plain BS?????????? Come on Furious, now your whole argument is BASELESS!.........and last post ...it should of been, but when someone is basing their whole fruitless argument on one big lie , and is telling me how to do MY job then i have serious issue. ....heres a quote from one of your posts..........."Would you have given me KBB trade value so that I coud have the $1,000 equity I had in to my car at the time? If not than I would not have been happy. The Ford dealer would not, but I test drove a Jeep Wrangler and explained the same situation to the Chrysler dealer and he gave me KBB trade value in the deal he worked up, allowing me $1,000 towards the new vehicle. Also the interest rate was the same as the Ford dealer! "...........my answer, if you are still driving the Fusion then the Jeep dealer didn't give you anything did you?....I'm either exceptionally confused or you may be bi-polar? Enlighten please....by the way good posting ion the Mini thread....oh, and if I know you are not buying a car I can give you 5 grand over KBB for your trade, THAT my friend IS a car game, one I DO NOT, but obviously the Jeep dealer DOES partake in...NOW everything makes more sense....it is called Highballing the trade....you think the Ford dealers were LOWBALLING when in fact thay were probably bing honest.

Edited by Deanh

and now the coo de gra.....in another post you state you are still driving the Fusion so you obviously didn't trade it...so all your posts stating you got 2000 more from a Jeep dealer are just plain BS?????????? Come on Furious, now your whole argument is BASELESS!.........and last post ...it should of been, but when someone is basing their whole fruitless argument on one big lie , and is telling me how to do MY job then i have serious issue. ....heres a quote from one of your posts..........."Would you have given me KBB trade value so that I coud have the $1,000 equity I had in to my car at the time? If not than I would not have been happy. The Ford dealer would not, but I test drove a Jeep Wrangler and explained the same situation to the Chrysler dealer and he gave me KBB trade value in the deal he worked up, allowing me $1,000 towards the new vehicle. Also the interest rate was the same as the Ford dealer! "...........my answer, if you are still driving the Fusion then the Jeep dealer didn't give you anything did you?....I'm either exceptionally confused or you may be bi-polar? Enlighten please....by the way good posting ion the Mini thread....

Read back I said that that is what he offered me in the deal we worked up, you need to pay better attention. I would never trade a Ford for a Chrysler. I had two purposses for even going to the Chysler dealer:

1. To see if it was only Ford dealers that refuse to pay KBB!
  2. To solidify my arguement for Ford's need to produce the Bronco concept!

You can't sell an idea if you don't believe in it, or if you have no idea what you are talking about! I loved the Bronco concept especially in the 4 door version. I couldn't believe how sh-tty the MPG was on the Wrangler. Until you posted here I did not realize you thought I traded my car in that deal. It was one of many trips to a dealer where I have walked off! I'm a terrible bullsh-ter, if I say something I believe it to be the truth unless it was something I said fasiciasly! :hysterical: As for the MINI thread he would not direct nearly any posts to or at me, I hate these friggin trolls!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Read back I said that that is what he offered me in the deal we worked up, you need to pay better attention. I would never trade a Ford for a Chrysler. I had two purposses for even going to the Chysler dealer:

1. To see if it was only Ford dealers that refuse to pay KBB!
  2. To solidify my arguement for Ford's need to produce the Bronco concept!

You can't sell an idea if you don't believe in it, or if you have no idea what you are talking about! I loved the Bronco concept especially in the 4 door version. I couldn't believe how sh-tty the MPG was on the Wrangler. Until you posted here I did not realize you thought I traded my car in that deal. It was one of many trips to a dealer where I have walked off! I'm a terrible bullsh-ter, if I say something I believe it to be the truth unless it was something I said fasiciasly! :hysterical:

Dude....you got LIED to at a Jeep dealer AND HE GETS OFF EASY!....and you come down on me for telling it to you straight....and all the other dealers ( whom you also say don't know what they are doing due to their $ not equating with your DREAM # ) were veiwed as crooks when in reality they were giving the true market value....ALL this back and forwards was based on fiction!!!! next time you post something like this trying to convince me you know how to do my job please start with "Once upon a time......" Wranglers rock, but MPG's suck.........

Dude....you got LIED to at a Jeep dealer AND HE GETS OFF EASY!....and you come down on me for telling it to you straight....and all the other dealers ( whom you also say don't know what they are doing due to their $ not equating with your DREAM # ) were veiwed as crooks when in reality they were giving the true market value....ALL this back and forwards was based on fiction!!!! next time you post something like this trying to convince me you know how to do my job please start with "Once upon a time......" Wranglers rock, but MPG's suck.........

last time i checked the devil had a higher trust factor then the car salesman (university of damnnation poll)

Your missing the point I stand behind my arguements, I watched the dealer write it up. just because you would not offer the same deal doesn't mean that he was lieing to me. He may just have been motivated to sell. Their dealership is right next to the Ford plant and I don't see very much traffic there, and the owner was the one selling. That's terrible for a dealer of it's size. Chrysler sales must be shit locally. Give me KBB trade value and my A-plan discounts and I'll buy a car from you. It is the same as if I were to buy an A-plan car without a trade. What do you have to lose other than a sale, and potentially the business I would send your way!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Your missing the point I stand behind my arguements, I watched the dealer write it up. just because you would not offer the same deal doesn't mean that he was lieing to me. He may just have been motivated to sell. Their dealership is right next to the Ford plant and I don't see very much traffic there, and the owner was the one selling. That's terrible for a dealer of it's size. Chrysler sales must be shit locally. Give me KBB trade value and my A-plan discounts and I'll buy a car from you. It is the same as if I were to buy an A-plan car without a trade. What do you have to lose other than a sale, and potentially the business I would send your way!

sorry, you got played...classic case of "If I could , would you?".....he may have had "trunk money or dealer cash" or at the figure he was selling you the jeep even overallowing he was still making a profit, may not have been a large one but still maknig a profit. At A plan we cannot deviate from A-plan price due to franchaise laws...thus we are UNABLE to overallow and give above market value for a trade....simple, something you obviously have a tough time comprehending. You will get the same answer from ANY Ford dealer...and you should refrin from calling us theives etc based on your own mis-beleifs...in reality you wasted a whole lot of peoples time chadsing the un-attainable, A-plans are a 10 minute transaction with NOTHING to hide....and I REALLY take umbrage to being labelled as such, thus my hostility in some of the retorts...you threw stones in some elses glass-house...based your whole argument on something that DID NOT HAPPEN...please refrain...and DO NOT PROCLAIM to be an expert in a field you know NOTHING about. you were exceedingly misleading through-out

sorry, you got played...classic case of "If I could , would you?".....he may have had "trunk money or dealer cash" or at the figure he was selling you the jeep even overallowing he was still making a profit, may not have been a large one but still maknig a profit. At A plan we cannot deviate from A-plan price due to franchaise laws...thus we are UNABLE to overallow and give above market value for a trade....simple, something you obviously have a tough time comprehending. You will get the same answer from ANY Ford dealer...and you should refrin from calling us theives etc based on your own mis-beleifs...in reality you wasted a whole lot of peoples time chadsing the un-attainable, A-plans are a 10 minute transaction with NOTHING to hide....and I REALLY take umbrage to being labelled as such, thus my hostility in some of the retorts...you threw stones in some elses glass-house...based your whole argument on something that DID NOT HAPPEN...please refrain...and DO NOT PROCLAIM to be an expert in a field you know NOTHING about. you were exceedingly misleading through-out

False and where can I read these laws or do they even exist? "At A plan we cannot deviate from A-plan price due to franchaise laws...thus we are UNABLE to overallow and give above market value for a trade..." In the rest you have substanciated nothing, only came up with a theory as to how he could have tried to screw me using your techniques!

False and where can I read these laws or do they even exist? "At A plan we cannot deviate from A-plan price due to franchaise laws...thus we are UNABLE to overallow and give above market value for a trade..." In the rest you have substanciated nothing, only came up with a theory as to how he could have tried to screw me using your techniques!

not a theory my friend...it is fact...ask a dealer principle....DON"T KEEP TELLING ME MY FRIGGIN JOB!...........re quote DO NOT PROCLAIM to be an expert in a field you know NOTHING about. you were exceedingly misleading through-out

Edited by Deanh

A X D Z plans cannot be charged a documentation fee, if any deviations are noticed from the LISTED A X D or Zplan prices, which have their own boxes on the FACTORY invoice, then Ford will NOT fund the dealer there $ and cosequences unless errors are rectified can result in chargebacks up to and including the full value of the vehicle, loss of flooring rights, allocation cutbacks, Ford Audits, and punishment going as far as lifting the Franchaise if illegalities are un-earthed....local dealer got a $250,000 chargeback due to giving D plan pricing to in elligible customers.....I ,unlike you KNOW MY JOB so....re-quote... DO NOT PROCLAIM to be an expert in a field you know NOTHING about. you were exceedingly misleading through-out

Edited by Deanh

A X D Z plans cannot be charged a documentation fee, if any deviations are noticed from the LISTED A X D or Zplan prices, which have their own boxes on the FACTORY invoice, then Ford will NOT fund the dealer there $ and cosequences unless errors are rectified can result in chargebacks up to and including the full value of the vehicle, loss of flooring rights, allocation cutbacks, Ford Audits, and punishment going as far as lifting the Franchaise if illegalities are un-earthed....local dealer got a $250,000 chargeback due to giving D plan pricing to in elligible customers.....I ,unlike you KNOW MY JOB so....re-quote... DO NOT PROCLAIM to be an expert in a field you know NOTHING about. you were exceedingly misleading through-out

Deanh, I got charged an administration fee when I purchased my car on the A-plan ($250).

Are you saying this should not have happened?

Edited by MarkFive