2009/10 mustang

kenwowski

from what i have heard that may be close...rear kickup in this rendering actually ISN"T overdone ala Dodge....I also expect a more pronounced hood bulge.....funny, it makes the current model look somewhat "dated"....and I have to tell you, i LOVE the Dodge but the camaro looks like a damn overdone cartoon........

Edited by Deanh

That rendering seems to be missing the parking light detail we've seen in spy photos that is an homage to the '70 Mustang.

unless that concept is for the 6 cylinder and not the GT....who really knows...I still can't get over how OLD the current model looks in comparison ( unfortunately with ALL three )

unless that concept is for the 6 cylinder and not the GT....who really knows...I still can't get over how OLD the current model looks in comparison ( unfortunately with ALL three )

hopefully that bulging hood is result of the mustang girl in heat and wanted her "boss" fix

Didn't this chop first show up like 2 years ago? I don't think anything about it is remotely close, except for the fact that it will still look somewhat like the current model....but everybody knew that already.

I never saw it 2 years ago...but our rep told us that the next iteration takes design cues ( and apparently is quite close in appearance ) to the Orange Italian concept ( note the deleltion of Guig...gig..gag, gug....caus i cant spell the damn exotic designers name and cont be bothered googling )

I never saw it 2 years ago...but our rep told us that the next iteration takes design cues ( and apparently is quite close in appearance ) to the Orange Italian concept ( note the deleltion of Guig...gig..gag, gug....caus i cant spell the damn exotic designers name and cont be bothered googling )

Giugiaro Mustang

Edited by suv_guy_19

well I was planning on getting a 08' mustang gt this coming fall but being that the 09' will be a short-run of the current bodystlyle and the 10' will be out mid 09', I think I am going to wait for the new style along with the 5.0 boss package

I think the mustang team over in dearborn made the right decisions... the challenger is nice but its 38k and only comes in automatic and some might think its "too retro", the camaro will pull in the chevy loyalists but the interior especially is a dissapointment, the mustang will probably evolve quite nicely and offer enough powertrains and pricepoints to please everyone

but then again I bleed blue so its only my opinion

Well the front of that chop doesn't really look much at all like the Guigiaro concept. All it looks like is a current GT with a GT500 grille opening that a 600 lb gorilla leaned on.

Well the front of that chop doesn't really look much at all like the Guigiaro concept. All it looks like is a current GT with a GT500 grille opening that a 600 lb gorilla leaned on.

who knows, an individuals interpretation could be totally different than anothers.....remains to be seen...do like this chop though, nice evolution......

Didn't this chop first show up like 2 years ago? I don't think anything about it is remotely close, except for the fact that it will still look somewhat like the current model....but everybody knew that already.

I know I've seen a similar rendering somewhere a while back.

Giugiaro Mustang

I can't spell that guy's name half the time either.