REPORT DATES

meuaw

Where are the production people from Norfolk reporting too?

I was wondering this too?? Im assuming to KC but...let me make clear

here 99% of guys that went into GEN pool when Norfolk closed were

formally from Edison NJ and knew from the previous closing they went

thru that they could chill this time around for a while in GEN.... Norfolk

ppl didnt take chances and GLADLY accepted Dearborn Truck transfers

or took buyouts right away~! Nuff said. :reading:

we have 1 elec, 1 millwright,1 pipefitter,1 mach repair or toolmaker going

Does that toolmaker have a report date yet? What is his sen. date if I might ask? We've got a toolmaker with 23 yrs. that put in for KC and he hasn't gotten a report date or anything else for that matter.

Does that toolmaker have a report date yet? What is his sen. date if I might ask? We've got a toolmaker with 23 yrs. that put in for KC and he hasn't gotten a report date or anything else for that matter.

Hey , How come there wasn't any offering for Tool-maker to go to KC for the Eastside !! All our posting was for is Electrication !! Smells fishy !!! :shades: :censored::censored:

Hey , How come there wasn't any offering for Tool-maker to go to KC for the Eastside !! All our posting was for is Electrication !! Smells fishy !!! :shades: :censored::censored:

Buddy I can guarantee you something is fishy. I don't trust the whole lot of 'em. :devil2:

we have 1 elec, 1 millwright,1 pipefitter,1 mach repair or toolmaker going

There is work being transferred from here in Saline to KC, I believe the Escape work. Because of that, there was an opportunity at our plant only for one of each trade to flow back to KC along with the work being transferred. That's why there are trades going there, from what I understand.

There is work being transferred from here in Saline to KC, I believe the Escape work. Because of that, there was an opportunity at our plant only for one of each trade to flow back to KC along with the work being transferred. That's why there are trades going there, from what I understand.

This is true the Escape panel is leaving Saline for KC and one of each trade was given the opportunity to go with it in addition to the other flowback spots.

Anyone know what is taking so lond for the trades list to come out. I wouldn't think it would be that hard to figure out.

This is true the Escape panel is leaving Saline for KC and one of each trade was given the opportunity to go with it in addition to the other flowback spots.

Anyone know what is taking so lond for the trades list to come out. I wouldn't think it would be that hard to figure out.

the company and union are still fighting over the list for trades.

the company and union are still fighting over the list for trades.

is there a list going up for lazy asses milking the company? i wasn't aware of that list. maybe the list should be for a career day for the people that have made up jobs like pipefitters that don't know a damn thing about the real trade. or welders that couldn't pass a welding test if their job depended on it.oh wait it does .what about the people that replace the air conditioners in the breakrooms. heating and cooling! yea right! have another beer at the final score and wish you could transfer. thank you for driving the company into the ground!