Clear Spy Shot Of Mustang Headlamp

JalopnikMatt

Interesting detailing. Unfortunately it looks like it'll keep the standard headlight reflector design. I was holding out hope for some sort of projector arrangement. Oh well. :shrug:

:redcard:

I must be one of the few who is glad to see that reflectors are staying!!! I hate projector lamps. :finger:

Well good to know there is nothing there to make me wish I had the newer model. The interior may have some bits that are more desireable. It will be interesting to see if there will be anything inside worth retrofitting if it can be done.

That is my main issue with the current Stang, I do not care for the Radio and HVAC systems. Spy shots show a change to the new switchgear. My only gripe about this, is that it appears the Round Vents are gone :banghead: . I really like those!! I hope the green backlighting is gone too.

Interesting detailing. Unfortunately it looks like it'll keep the standard headlight reflector design. I was holding out hope for some sort of projector arrangement. Oh well. :shrug:

Me too, for it's price it should have projectors, many cars costing much less have them standard.

Also that amber turn signal lens looks straight out of the 80's, what happened to clear lenses? Retro styling is fine, but retro-tech is stupid, hopefully that chrome shit is gone too come production.

Me too, for it's price it should have projectors, many cars costing much less have them standard.

Also that amber turn signal lens looks straight out of the 80's, what happened to clear lenses? Retro styling is fine, but retro-tech is stupid, hopefully that chrome shit is gone too come production.

I hope it all stays just so you still have small details to complain about.

If you want a ricey-looking Mustang, there's a massive aftermarket for you.

If you want a ricey-looking Mustang, there's a massive aftermarket for you.

What are you? Retarded? I want the exact opposite of rice, which that plasti-chrome headlight bucket screams.

I swear, this board has some of the dumbest people on the planet, people can't even read at a second grade level.

Go to hell with your rice comment, I hate ricers you dimwit.. :finger::finger::finger:

What are you? Retarded? I want the exact opposite of rice, which that plasti-chrome headlight bucket screams.

Unfortunately, chrome is "in", monochromatic is "out".

Yea, I too remember the days when the Limited model could be distinguished by is monochromatic color scheme. Today, the Limited model is distinguished by all its added chrome.

• 2 weeks later...