OHAP

Dale143

And you have original thoughts all by your lonesome? LMAO! You're just another mouthpiece yourself! Ben, he was contacted and asked for his opinion and comments. He obliged them. If you will look again at what was printed, it stated that this was his opinion. However, Ben, if you'd like another source, independent of Jerry, let me refer you to another site http://blogs.edmunds.com/greencaradvisor/2...fitability.html

Econoline, Transit: After decades of flirting with the idea, Ford plans to move to a single global full-size van platform. The van, code-named V363, will be based on the Transit van now sold in Europe. The Transit is available in a variety of sizes and configurations, including FWD and RWD.

The North American Transit is expected to go into production for the 2012 model year at Ford's assembly plant in Avon Lake, Ohio, which now produces the E-Series van. The E-Series, also called the Econoline, is expected to be discontinued when U.S. production of the Transit begins.

Sources said Ford expects global Transit volume of between 400,000 and 500,000 vans annually.

Do you think maybe the Journal tried to get one of the elected union officials ( you know those that were selected by the membership) to speculate on the future of our plant before they called Jerry? Do you think that maybe jerry should have known better than to spout unfounded speculation , I mean he was a chairman once upon a time. Do you think Jerry gave a damn about what harm he could do with his spouting off? Naw, he just wanted to expand his 15 minutes of fame and thats why he talked to the Journal. So he could pretend that he was still important. I was impressed though, that you were able to dig up that obscure article that spouted the same speculation your Daddy did. remember when you were talking about how the down weeks were tentative and subject to change. Any product planned for any location is speculative and subject to change until it is in place and running.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OOhh a burn, not a very good one, but please keep trying.

How about you have more chins than a chinese phone book?? Will that do? Mary, English class has been over for a few years. I don't believe there are too many people that post to this forum, with a major in the English language. Big Ben, we all know that info. posted to this site is not gospel and should be taken with a grain of salt.

How about you have more chins than a chinese phone book?? Will that do? Mary, English class has been over for a few years. I don't believe there are too many people that post to this forum, with a major in the English language. Big Ben, we all know that info. posted to this site is not gospel and should be taken with a grain of salt.

ROFLMAO! Aww man! You never let me have any fun! This thread almost makes up for the Indians getting annihilated tonight!

Has anyone received sub pay for the first two week unemployment blunder? It was supposed to be vacation pay but they sent unemployment compensation anyway. Also did anyone else get the call from the unemployment office that they would deny the second two weeks in order to get that money back? It bumps heads with the message they sent on there site that we would have to send it back with a personal check?

When you filled out the form and it asked you if you worked those first 2 weeks you should have said yes and put in how much vacation money you got for the week because you technically still were working you just were on vacation. The layoff week didn't start till last week thats when you should get money from unemployment.

OK, I'll type slowly so you all can understand. The cleaning company got the contract because they agreed to become Union. The original card check was done on the 1st group of individuals hired. Maybe 3 weeks- month, whatever. Is that clear enough, biatch? As far as posers and P.'sO.S., I think you plainly fall into that category. Donovans always try to keep you informed, but their version of the facts always preclude the ability to do so. I twisted nothing. By the way, ask Lardikos about his deal to get out of going to nights. Tim Rowe did his best to defend him, too. He(Lardikos) collected Group Leader pay for a long while til it came time to do the job he bid on. Then he went to Labor and had JP in Labor cut the hog. Then he proceeded to trudge around being loaned all over on days along with his biggest admirer (the walking talking , bearded lady) you used to hear about in the sideshows.....Mona. Im game for another round Hope you all are.

Ut I do have to say that whether or not Nick likes me I did talk with him and Tim (the other Donavan) Donavan at contract time, and they informed me that it was always their intention to make the contractors UAW members. Tim told me "They will be UAW" although the descision to contract out was up to the members. We agreed to the contract, (I voted NO) The out-sourcing came by our hand, the descision to unionize the contractors was done locally and for good reason.

Be happy that we still have enough leverage to organize a contractor, the company is looking every direction that has no union. Look to your politicians to put an end to free trade, or eventually we will all be totally unemployed. That's right no more UAW, no more unions at all! F-ck the politicians, and f-ck the government!

They are allowing the laying off of working people to protect the investment class!

So regardless of the potential for harm you could cause, you will continue to repeat any rumor or hint of a rumor you hear. Okay, as long as we all know where you are coming from. I also did not say you were getting in formation from Michael, what I said is that some people on here believe you to have inside information because he is your brother. I am not "playing politics", I am simply stating a fact.

As for the timeliness of the information. would you prefer it at your convenience or would you rather have actual information? See that's the difference. we can either wait until the information is confirmed and all of the wrinkles worked out with the bargaining structure. Or we can jump the gun, and then blame the structure for our misinterpretation of the the smoke signals. Which method best serves the membership?

Brother Antro I was talking to the bargaining structure about things going on with the plant and Nick don't take them into any meetings and he don't tell them anything. One of them said they were just like glorified comittemen and if they got told it was only after Nick allready had his meetings with the company so don't try that bs on us. I've been there when they tried to call Nick and he don't take there calls but he will take calls of his cronies. Its all a game to you guys and you don't care about what were going thru. Were trying to take care of our families and we don't get told whats going on. At least I get some idea from what some people are putting on here. My advice to you is that if you have such a problem with it then don't read it. Nick needs to man up and do his job because theres a lot of us that are starting see whats going on.

Brother Antro I was talking to the bargaining structure about things going on with the plant and Nick don't take them into any meetings and he don't tell them anything. One of them said they were just like glorified comittemen and if they got told it was only after Nick allready had his meetings with the company so don't try that bs on us. I've been there when they tried to call Nick and he don't take there calls but he will take calls of his cronies. Its all a game to you guys and you don't care about what were going thru. Were trying to take care of our families and we don't get told whats going on. At least I get some idea from what some people are putting on here. My advice to you is that if you have such a problem with it then don't read it. Nick needs to man up and do his job because theres a lot of us that are starting see whats going on.

HHHMMMM!! I'm a LAP transplant and I saw what was going on long ago. I saw the chairman once when we first got to OHAP. The next time I saw him was right before the election in the plant. The sad part is the membership re-elected him. Personnally, I would like to see the "entire" national contract and local contract. How long will it take to get them?? Just so all know the $100 dedictable on emergency room visits unless you're admitted, is a JOKE!! In June I was sent from work to Community Health Partners in Lorain (only because it was much closer to home). Also the last time I will ever go there! I had chest pains and was determined to have a left branch bundle blockage! Had a heart cath last Dec and the Dr said I had the heart of a 20 yr old. Well, I was admitted, or at least I stayed overnight and couldn't leave. I was released the following afternoon. Got the insurance determination and Health Ohio said it should have been for observation. Guess what people, unless you stay 24 hrs and are placed in a room so that room and board are charged we still pay $100! And Community Health Partners says that you can be kept for upto 72 hours and you may still be liable for the deductable. Ain't that cool!! (sic)

Ut I do have to say that whether or not Nick likes me I did talk with him and Tim (the other Donavan) Donavan at contract time, and they informed me that it was always their intention to make the contractors UAW members. Tim told me "They will be UAW" although the descision to contract out was up to the members. We agreed to the contract, (I voted NO) The out-sourcing came by our hand, the descision to unionize the contractors was done locally and for good reason.

Be happy that we still have enough leverage to organize a contractor, the company is looking every direction that has no union. Look to your politicians to put an end to free trade, or eventually we will all be totally unemployed. That's right no more UAW, no more unions at all! F-ck the politicians, and f-ck the government!

They are allowing the laying off of working people to protect the investment class!

The American people spoke and Government finally listened! The quest for an American union with Canada, Mexico and the U.S. has been officially shit canned!Saw it on CNN last night.They blamed it on the relentless push of Television and radio talk show host.Lou Dobbs,Rush Limbaugh,Hannity etc.(Did I spell those names correctly?

God willing, Maybe this could be the start of shit canning NAFTA also.I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

HHHMMMM!! I'm a LAP transplant and I saw what was going on long ago. I saw the chairman once when we first got to OHAP. The next time I saw him was right before the election in the plant. The sad part is the membership re-elected him. Personnally, I would like to see the "entire" national contract and local contract. How long will it take to get them?? Just so all know the $100 dedictable on emergency room visits unless you're admitted, is a JOKE!! In June I was sent from work to Community Health Partners in Lorain (only because it was much closer to home). Also the last time I will ever go there! I had chest pains and was determined to have a left branch bundle blockage! Had a heart cath last Dec and the Dr said I had the heart of a 20 yr old. Well, I was admitted, or at least I stayed overnight and couldn't leave. I was released the following afternoon. Got the insurance determination and Health Ohio said it should have been for observation. Guess what people, unless you stay 24 hrs and are placed in a room so that room and board are charged we still pay $100! And Community Health Partners says that you can be kept for upto 72 hours and you may still be liable for the deductable. Ain't that cool!! (sic)

I want to know if the 6 visit rule is true or not?? that is 6 office visits a year at $25 and anything after that is whatever the DR. charges be it $65 or $85 per visit!! Since I have not seen a contract book I dont know if this is true or just BS!! Does anyone know the answer!!!!

All 3 BC's were involved with Nick in responding to the companies request to change the contract to eliminate tag relief in final and chassis. You can prove that yourself by asking your BC is he signed the document they crafted to counter the company's demands. There is a weekly structure meeting on both shifts so that Nick, and any others, may distribute information among the structure. If your BC decides to avoid this meeting, how is that Nicks fault? I've been in Nicks office when he was literally talking on two phones at once. I do know that he returns calls to everyone, even those he would probably prefer to avoid. That doesn't mean he calls back immediately, but he does call back.

As far as knowing what is going on. Again there seems to be some assumption that there is an advantage to be gained by withholding valid information from the membership. I mean really, how would Nick or anyone else benefit from withholding information. The fact of the matter is that Nick doesn't release speculation and rumor. Just because the company says they want something doesn't mean that they will get it . Mass relief is a good example. Nick could have come out and said that the company is permanently eliminating tag relief. Instead he got with the BC's and together they crafted a response that would allow a temporary suspension of tag relief is specified areas with a guarantee to reinstate tag relief when the numbers went back up. Still no letter from Nick, Because the BC's refused to sign after they made the agreement.

Your position that any information, even false information, is not a realistic argument. Following that argument it would be better to tell you a lie that to not tell you anything. These are stressful trying time for all of us and all the rumor mill does is fule that stress. I know that you don't like Nick you've made tha plain in earlier posts, but you need to let him and the structure do thier jobs. If you really want to help encourage you BC's to work with this administration rather than planning for the next one, that would be a wonder.

Sorry for my late reply, I had some family stuff to attend to. Good come back. I really like the way that Don Rickles can criticize a persons appearance and simultaneously belittle an entire ethnic group . My question is, did you get this from the DVD or did you just steal it from the infomercial?

Edited by Antro

I've worked under 6 different chairmen and this guy(Gallogly) is by far the worst.I can't say he's the worst i've ever seen because I never see him.And don't give me no shit about how busy he is,that's a load of crap.While it's kinda late,people are finally wakening up to him.We have two b/c's who wont buy his bullshit and more power to them.Keep up the good work fellas.

I've worked under 6 different chairmen and this guy(Gallogly) is by far the worst.I can't say he's the worst i've ever seen because I never see him.And don't give me no shit about how busy he is,that's a load of crap.While it's kinda late,people are finally wakening up to him.We have two b/c's who wont buy his bullshit and more power to them.Keep up the good work fellas.

So, what are you saying ? You DIDN'T close your eyes while working UNDER the other 5 Chairmen? You have two BC's who either can't or won't do their fucking jobs. Let's see, Tim's first excuse was: Bruce left me 2 boxes of grievances. That was true. What he didn't say was that ; the grievances were settled, they only needed filed away. Slick.... and then we have Michael. What a stellar fuckin BC this guy is. Stomp his feet and cry, " I don't wanna go nights" then---"If I go nights, Heather will just have to go on Medical because we need to watch our kids". then---"I'm takin every fuckin weekend" then---He comes in whenever he wants and leaves whenever he wants. Was seen during working hours, BY a Labor official in fucking Amherst with his daughter on the bike with him. (8:00 pm). His shift starts at 4:30 just like everyone else on nights.

Ya, you got two BC's alright. These pricks wouldn't make a pimple on a BC's ass. How about it Mike? Tell us agin how you gave up Inspector classification on the Headlight aim job so your buddy Bert could stay days. Bert agreed to do both sides of the job to make it Labor Pool. Tell us that you DID NOT accept a paid foursome of Golf as a door prize for your fundraiser from DM the Company negotiator during negotiations. Please tell us it aint so. If these two know-nothing, do-nothing assholes are what you hang your hat on, you need to wake the fuck up !

Buckfuck, your a old whore! At least wipe off your mouth and get up off your knees before you start spewin your lies on here. Everyone knows that all that shit in chassis was set up by your little buddy who ain't here no more. Like him bringing in our very own Mimi the clown to work during the layoff! Ya we need a ERC when there aint no employees working. Oh but you already knew about that didnt you. I'm surprised you forgot about the fact that committemen can't represent trades so they can't really be working the weekends. Or how about Nick putting hisself on midnites so he can walk in and then just walk out while we been off. Theres trades working aint there? But then you wouldn't know since you aint hanging around too much if you can help it just as long as you get paid. You gotta love how they bitch about everybody else but get salty when anyone talks about the shit there doing. Yep, just a couple of old Mrs Pot and Mr Kettel calling each other black. You aint got no one fooled assholes! :finger:

Buckfuck, your a old whore! At least wipe off your mouth and get up off your knees before you start spewin your lies on here. Everyone knows that all that shit in chassis was set up by your little buddy who ain't here no more. Like him bringing in our very own Mimi the clown to work during the layoff! Ya we need a ERC when there aint no employees working. Oh but you already knew about that didnt you. I'm surprised you forgot about the fact that committemen can't represent trades so they can't really be working the weekends. Or how about Nick putting hisself on midnites so he can walk in and then just walk out while we been off. Theres trades working aint there? But then you wouldn't know since you aint hanging around too much if you can help it just as long as you get paid. You gotta love how they bitch about everybody else but get salty when anyone talks about the shit there doing. Yep, just a couple of old Mrs Pot and Mr Kettel calling each other black. You aint got no one fooled assholes! :finger:

LOL, First thing, please don't call me a whore. The picture in my signature may look like Mary, but please don't lump me in with her. Nothing at all in my previous post was a lie. Representing Trades, well now; not one of the BC's would know a fucking thing about giving them the proper representation if say a Contractor were there. They would shit themselves and have to call Pete or Nick anyway. Michael sure as hell wanted his share of the weekends while he was District. Maybe he needs them now, I mean with his wife on Medical and all. Again....not one lie in the previous post:

----Gave away Inspector classification and pay on Headlight job for Bert

----Accepted the 4 some at SweetBriar from DM during negotiations

----Cried and whined like a baby about going nights (in line with seniority)

----Heather on Medical because he has to work nights(babysit; he told lots of folks that)

:redcard: Show us the lies !!!!! :shades:

I think that my picture is so much better. Your picture don't look a thing like her. :hysterical: Whatsa matter? Got your girdle in a pinch? Gee is Nick getting pissed and gotta send his fat fuck brigade out? You guys are a joke and everyone is on to it now. Now Amy knows who gave away the inspector job for Bert. It was her little buddy who isn't here anymore. As for seniority you guys wouldn't know seniority if hit you upside the head. Look at the low seniority people on days acting as committeemen. Nick didn't care when he had a bc with 92 seniority on days before. It only matters now. And you assholes bitch about people playing politics. Like Nick getting his stepson or whatever covered when he was in jail for 30 days? Fact. You guys are such total two faced liars and the people are on to you. In meetings? Bullshit. Feeding your face is more like it. And go after people with MS if it makes you feel like a bigger person tho why you wannt to do that I don't know considering how fat you've gotten. Like Nick has to personally approve whoever the new clean up people hire? Just heard that one. Screw over 30 year guys so you can hand pick these new people to buy a election? Sounds like a real union guy to me. And lets talk about the times Amy hasn't come in until 10 or 11 and out of there by 3. Ya she's been seen. Oh let me guess she was out to lunch. I so sure she went back to work. The whole bunch of you need to go back to the line even if its just for health reasons - before you explode!

Has anyone received sub pay for the first two week unemployment blunder? It was supposed to be vacation pay but they sent unemployment compensation anyway. Also did anyone else get the call from the unemployment office that they would deny the second two weeks in order to get that money back? It bumps heads with the message they sent on there site that we would have to send it back with a personal check?

I filled out my unemployment on line on Sunday, July 6th. No where on line did it have anywhere for vacation pay. So I filled it out with the mass layoff number as explained by the flyer from the union. Then on Monday morning I called unemployment and told them that I was paid for vacation and they only thing they asked for on line was about holiday pay. She, ( from unemployment office ), said I filled it out correctly and they were going to contact us about the vacation pay. Since I called them she said she would take care of it on the phone for the two weeks vacation pay and just fill it out on line as normal. Well I did and they sent me umemployment pay anyway. I did not get any letter about the over payment but for this weeks pay the kept the money to repay overpayment. So I figure the same will be for next weeks check too. But we still should get our sub pay as normal for the three weeks off. I figured that's what they would do. ( also as of today no letter from Avon about being off until August 11th. But it is on UAW 2000's web site. )

LOL, First thing, please don't call me a whore. The picture in my signature may look like Mary, but please don't lump me in with her. Nothing at all in my previous post was a lie. Representing Trades, well now; not one of the BC's would know a fucking thing about giving them the proper representation if say a Contractor were there. They would shit themselves and have to call Pete or Nick anyway. Michael sure as hell wanted his share of the weekends while he was District. Maybe he needs them now, I mean with his wife on Medical and all. Again....not one lie in the previous post:

----Gave away Inspector classification and pay on Headlight job for Bert

----Accepted the 4 some at SweetBriar from DM during negotiations

----Cried and whined like a baby about going nights (in line with seniority)

----Heather on Medical because he has to work nights(babysit; he told lots of folks that)

:redcard: Show us the lies !!!!! :shades:

:hysterical:

JUST A REMINDER! THE UAW LOCAL 2000 TEXAS SHOOTOUT SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT WILL BE AT OAKWOOD PARK ON AUGUST 9TH AT 1:00 P.M..

We got rained out during the July tournament and are finishing up on Aug. 9th. Come on out and support your favorite team!

Edited by Spring

I think that my picture is so much better. Your picture don't look a thing like her. :hysterical: Whatsa matter? Got your girdle in a pinch? Gee is Nick getting pissed and gotta send his fat fuck brigade out? You guys are a joke and everyone is on to it now. Now Amy knows who gave away the inspector job for Bert. It was her little buddy who isn't here anymore. As for seniority you guys wouldn't know seniority if hit you upside the head. Look at the low seniority people on days acting as committeemen. Nick didn't care when he had a bc with 92 seniority on days before. It only matters now. And you assholes bitch about people playing politics. Like Nick getting his stepson or whatever covered when he was in jail for 30 days? Fact. You guys are such total two faced liars and the people are on to you. In meetings? Bullshit. Feeding your face is more like it. And go after people with MS if it makes you feel like a bigger person tho why you wannt to do that I don't know considering how fat you've gotten. Like Nick has to personally approve whoever the new clean up people hire? Just heard that one. Screw over 30 year guys so you can hand pick these new people to buy a election? Sounds like a real union guy to me. And lets talk about the times Amy hasn't come in until 10 or 11 and out of there by 3. Ya she's been seen. Oh let me guess she was out to lunch. I so sure she went back to work. The whole bunch of you need to go back to the line even if its just for health reasons - before you explode!

Boy, you guy's must be terrified of Amy. Every time anyone disagrees with any of you, you attack Amy. I don't get it, could you please explain why?? I mean she doesn't run in your races. She doesn't post on this web site. She doesn't write nasty grams about any of you. I'm just curious at this point, what exactly about Amy scares you guys so bad? I have noticed however that if any of you need anything she is one of the first people you run to. And all of you are willing to take her help when she offers it, and she always does. Do you have the same reaction to teddy bears?

As for the lowest seniority BC being assigned nights; you guys asked for that in an open union meeting. I guess you don't believe that seniority should determine the person to go nights.