I was piss at ford till Sat

dirtyred2

Im not going to lie about this one bit, after Ford close down AAP. I was piss at ford and swore never to buy another ford product ever again. LoL, that didnt last long cause my stang died on me so i had to chose to buy another Ford or whatever i wanted to ride in that made me happy. So seeing that i had still had A-plan chose to buy another Ford(lol boy did i catch hell from my ex co workers when we all got together)Anyway, even though my truck isnt perfect and no vehicle is. My Expedition is build like a tank, my thanks to whatever plant that makes it. But back to the reason why im here. On Sat. my sister was in a very bad car accident. Her 06 fusion is total but it save her life, she only has soft tissue injuries. She hit a car and went down a hill and hit a park train car. And no she wasnt at Fault. Imagine on a 5 lane road and your wife or mother is in the left lane and another car is in the right lane and that car thats in the right lane is ahead of your love one and tries to do a u turn right in front of them. They had to lifeflight the other people in car that made the u turn. My mother once she has time is going to write Ford a thank letter for how solid that car was built. I told her it was made in mexico, she said she didnt give a "f" where its made. that car save her life with a little help from upstairs. I will post some pictures of the car when i get some and let you see for yourselfs. Also one last thing, I know things are ruff right now for you guys but keep your head up and pray for good things to happen. God bless all of you and ford motor and USA!

Im not going to lie about this one bit, after Ford close down AAP. I was piss at ford and swore never to buy another ford product ever again. LoL, that didnt last long cause my stang died on me so i had to chose to buy another Ford or whatever i wanted to ride in that made me happy. So seeing that i had still had A-plan chose to buy another Ford(lol boy did i catch hell from my ex co workers when we all got together)Anyway, even though my truck isnt perfect and no vehicle is. My Expedition is build like a tank, my thanks to whatever plant that makes it. But back to the reason why im here. On Sat. my sister was in a very bad car accident. Her 06 fusion is total but it save her life, she only has soft tissue injuries. She hit a car and went down a hill and hit a park train car. And no she wasnt at Fault. Imagine on a 5 lane road and your wife or mother is in the left lane and another car is in the right lane and that car thats in the right lane is ahead of your love one and tries to do a u turn right in front of them. They had to lifeflight the other people in car that made the u turn. My mother once she has time is going to write Ford a thank letter for how solid that car was built. I told her it was made in mexico, she said she didnt give a "f" where its made. that car save her life with a little help from upstairs. I will post some pictures of the car when i get some and let you see for yourselfs. Also one last thing, I know things are ruff right now for you guys but keep your head up and pray for good things to happen. God bless all of you and ford motor and USA!

I'm happy to hear your family is fine. I'd just like to comment on having a little help from God...... I know it was much more than a little help from Him.

I am so very happy for your family. Thank God...

Every time I hear a story like yours it sends chills though me. Take this time to appreciate the things that are really important.

I don't know your mom, but I like her from right here. Glad that everybody is going to be okay.

Glad to hear your family members are okay! The Expedition is proudly made here in MI @Michigan truck plant..

Enjoy your new truck and rest assured if u ever need to experience its crash worthiness it will not disappoint!

Hope you dont have to ever! Good luck!

Glad to hear your family members are okay! The Expedition is proudly made here in MI @Michigan truck plant..

Enjoy your new truck and rest assured if u ever need to experience its crash worthiness it will not disappoint!

Hope you dont have to ever! Good luck!

GLAD TO HEAR EVERYONES OK. ONE THING YOU CAN SAY ABOUT FORDS ARE THAT OUR SAFETY STANDARDS ARE IMPROVING. NOW LETS GET THE MILEAGE UP AND WE ARE LOOKING AT RECORD PROFIT SHARING CHECKS AGAIN.

GOD has nothing to do with any of our jobs!! Lets leave him out.

People in china ask GOD for a job and so do we, so either way someone's gonna be right and someone is gonna be saying oh it's GOD's will that I lost my job. Please Im sick of hearing that BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What happens happens

People in china ask GOD for a job and so do we, so either way someone's gonna be right and someone is gonna be saying oh it's GOD's will that I lost my job. Please Im sick of hearing that BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What happens happens

Wow CSMJ for once we finally agree on something. I take it back about my kharma running over your dogma. :shades:

Maybe that is what is wrong with this country. Most people leave GOD out of thier lives.

Almost immediately the Lord brought this verse to my mind: "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you" (1 Peter 5:7). Many were the times I had quoted that verse while preaching to others. I can remember saying with strong conviction to audiences, "He cares!"

As far as China, they are mostly athiest.

Gman

Maybe that is what is wrong with this country. Most people leave GOD out of thier lives.

Almost immediately the Lord brought this verse to my mind: "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you" (1 Peter 5:7). Many were the times I had quoted that verse while preaching to others. I can remember saying with strong conviction to audiences, "He cares!"

Gman

Whats wrong with this country is YOU GUYS push your dogma on us who wish to not practice your invisable-man religion theory's. If any one questions or try's to debunk your superstitions then they must be automatically something wrong with them. Well I see a fanatical christion running the country so hows that working for us??

Whats wrong with this country is YOU GUYS push your dogma on us who wish to not practice your invisable-man religion theory's. If any one questions or try's to debunk your superstitions then they must be automatically something wrong with them. Well I see a fanatical christion running the country so hows that working for us??

I've seen no one of "US GUYS" pushing ANYTHING on you. It was a statement, pure and simple. You can take it, or leave it - just like I can take or leave your views on "fanatical Christians", or other posts that use what I consider objectionable and vulgar language, or pictures that I consider sexist and tacky.

Everyone has different opinions - skip over them if you don't like it.

Your religion is personal with you and your God. If you don't believe don't judge those of us who do. As for the president, it is not his religion you are commenting on. since you are judging Christians you feel that their beliefs make them who they are--what does that say about you?

GLAD TO HEAR EVERYONES OK. ONE THING YOU CAN SAY ABOUT FORDS ARE THAT OUR SAFETY STANDARDS ARE IMPROVING. NOW LETS GET THE MILEAGE UP AND WE ARE LOOKING AT RECORD PROFIT SHARING CHECKS AGAIN.

I couldn't agree with you any more. I just got my ford magazine the other day and notice that about 5 or 6 cars and crossover vehicles have the same mpg. Ford really needs to improve all of them or offer more of a variety cars at different mpg !!!

Ur very foolish and unwise...sounds like u promote evil and superstition w/ ur name "The Shadow25..

GOD is involved in EVERYTHING my disallusioned friend...but this is not the time or place to

debate w/ya...its not too late for ya friend! God bless! :reading:

Just because someone calls themself a Christian does not mean they are,

the evidence of a Christian is in their actions not their words.

Wow I didnt mean to start a fight about God just wanted to thank ford for building a solid car. Here are the photos I said that I would show you guys when I got them

WOW!!! I don't know what else to say! I am so glad that two of my kids drive a Fusion! WOW!

Ur very foolish and unwise...sounds like u promote evil and superstition w/ ur name "The Shadow25..

GOD is involved in EVERYTHING my disallusioned friend...but this is not the time or place to

debate w/ya...its not too late for ya friend! God bless! :reading:

I'm really glad that everyone from the accident will be ok. But my feeling is where was God to prevent the accident. He missed his shot on that one. And yes, I do go to church, not every week, but I do go. No where does it say that you must go to a certin building to believe in God. I remember when I was a little kid. On Christmas Eve. Two women in their 80's were crossing the street to go into the Church for Christmas Eve mass. They were struck by a car and both killed. A lot of good going to the chruch did them. . . . Now back to where we should be. Fords are made a lot safer. And the quailty work that we put into our vehicles is getting better and better. And to everyone from the accident, or any accident. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Gman

what u wrote is not what I meant and you know that.

Keep giving away your money

GOD cares for all right?? GOD wants all to be saved right???

So GOD gave this country prosperity and millions turned to him now he's opening doors in other 3rd world countries so they can prosper and find him also right??

GOD dont care about our jobs, if you get a good job and aChinese person suffers all his life is that what GOD wants?? God's will right!! bullshit

You believe its gods will that someone gets a job or looses it!! Either way you win.Either way the church wins!$$$$$$

Tell someone with no legs it was God's will that theu have no legs or tell someone with 5 kids and laidoff and is homeless it is God's will you lost your job.

NO GOD has nothing to do with Ford's workers so go back to church and dont forget

THE MOST IMPORTANT COMMANDMENT THOU SHALL GIVE 10% to the church. BIBLE never says that its all a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Been awhile since I was on here. But I just can't resist this one. Now I do not know anything about God's will, so I will say this. God gave some of us the ability to design these cars. Or at least the ability to learn to design these cars. I myself have been in a accident or two thru my life and most of them I walked away from. Call it good fortune or good karma. I will say to call it what it is, and that is no more than a blessing. I have studied the pictures that were posted and I can see where no one got injured. Then again I can see where someone could have been seriously injured.

Some might say it was not intended for your family to get hurt, some might even say it was God's will they survived. I say it was both. God let them live for a reason. God let's us live here in the US for a reason. Without God there would be no suffering in this world. Then again without God we might live in a 3rd world country. Be grateful Ford is on the right track as of now. Let us help by building the best cars and trucks they can design. Because without faith in God and a bunch of pain killers along with a lot of alcohol, Our bodies would just crumpl up and die from those damn assembly lines.

Eh, I have no faith.

I'll beleive in 'God' when I see physical proof of him. Their are just too many differnt relgions and beliefs in the world to take any of them seriously. God didn't save those people, physics did.

It's hard to believe in a book that was writen hundreds of years after the events that happened it in. Remember the telephone game from grade school? Imagine the same thing but passed down from generation to generation. Not to mention the differences between the first volume to the versions we read on the present day, I'm sure thier are some major differences.

I'm really glad that everyone from the accident will be ok. But my feeling is where was God to prevent the accident. He missed his shot on that one. And yes, I do go to church, not every week, but I do go. No where does it say that you must go to a certin building to believe in God. I remember when I was a little kid. On Christmas Eve. Two women in their 80's were crossing the street to go into the Church for Christmas Eve mass. They were struck by a car and both killed. A lot of good going to the chruch did them. . . . Now back to where we should be. Fords are made a lot safer. And the quailty work that we put into our vehicles is getting better and better. And to everyone from the accident, or any accident. I wish you a speedy recovery.

If we truely believe that God could have stopped the 2 ladies walking to church from being killed, why doesn't he just stop all death? It is because what we have on earth here can never compare to what we will experience in heaven. It is why christians proclaim Jesus Christ as thier savior. What awaits us after our souls leave our God given bodies is eternity with Him. Thats why we proclaim our faith, live our lives to the best we can in His eyes, and remained prepared to be greeted by him at Him at the gates of heaven. I don't expect non believers to understand, only hope that they will some day be touched by God and make the committment to Him.

And the Fusion is a great car, love mine!

It's hard to believe in a book that was writen hundreds of years after the events that happened it in.

Would you feel better if a new "rule book" came out on an annual basis so that it wouldn't be "outdated"?

Would you recognize the evidence if you saw it?

God never promised us that life here was going to be fun and games. That's the way it is like it or not.

Edited by Hard Driver