New Retro Mercury Logo

fellas....before we beat our chests and grunt for joy our enjoyment of this logo....might I remind you that Mercurys main audience is female and the current logo, while bland to some, appeals to that demographic more than a 3/4 shot of a Roman God...

As an FYI....I like it too, but I am very doubtful that Ford would ever consider it.

fellas....before we beat our chests and grunt for joy our enjoyment of this logo....might I remind you that Mercurys main audience is female and the current logo, while bland to some, appeals to that demographic more than a 3/4 shot of a Roman God...

As an FYI....I like it too, but I am very doubtful that Ford would ever consider it.

While I like it too, I agree with you in saying your first comment.

MMMM, the winged messenger does look kinda gay. :ohsnap: Women may in fact like that as many of them just love their gays as friends and the roles they play in their lives. For instance, hairdressers, caterers, interior designers, etc.

Edited by StangBang

I like it as a graphic, but I'm not sure if it would stand out in the crowd. Reminds me of Plymouth's last logo with the boat in the circle.

Strangely enough, the waterfall is more visible from a distance than a Roman head.

What would be cool would be a Big M with stylized font. (Then again, I like Citroens)...