2009 F-150 Status

WillSD

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob Webber put out a letter that DTP was cleared to ship the 09's on Thursday the 23rd. Guess thats why they have people coming in on Saturday :hysterical:

Actually this is the 3rd weekend in a row they will be working. If we start the saturday thing for the entire plant look for layoffs to come soon. Can you say stockpile?

Actually this is the 3rd weekend in a row they will be working. If we start the saturday thing for the entire plant look for layoffs to come soon. Can you say stockpile?
you also said the c crew would start back up in Feb.????? which is it, layoff or c crew???? :redcard:

:redcard:

you also said the c crew would start back up in Feb.????? which is it, layoff or c crew???? :redcard:

:redcard:

Hey look the 3rd shift will be back on but in the meantime until another product gets placed within the site a layoff is possible. By the way the R@!0T0r is starting in Feb but may turn into more products if they go to a Modular build process. The problem on the floor is space and we all know we don't have any room to add more parts for other vehicles but if they went to the modular build that could work.

Kinda strange that they are ramping up DTP on 10's after laying off the 3rd shift huh.

You have GM and Chrysler telling the public that they have to close plants now and laying people off. But we have not heard Ford say anything yet as far as the plants slated to close.

So what do you think will happen? Curious...

Hey look the 3rd shift will be back on but in the meantime until another product gets placed within the site a layoff is possible. By the way the R@!0T0r is starting in Feb but may turn into more products if they go to a Modular build process. The problem on the floor is space and we all know we don't have any room to add more parts for other vehicles but if they went to the modular build that could work.

Kinda strange that they are ramping up DTP on 10's after laying off the 3rd shift huh.

You have GM and Chrysler telling the public that they have to close plants now and laying people off. But we have not heard Ford say anything yet as far as the plants slated to close.

So what do you think will happen? Curious...

What do I think will happen?? I have NO clue---I don't even try to guess anymore. But I don't think dtp will close or go to one shift--

I doubt they are ramping up for 10's. Pre-Delivery almost always gets overtime when their in the middle of a new model launch. Add to it that it is getting close to the end of the month and they need to reduce inventory, there yo have the probable reason for the overtime.

I doubt they are ramping up for 10's. Pre-Delivery almost always gets overtime when their in the middle of a new model launch. Add to it that it is getting close to the end of the month and they need to reduce inventory, there yo have the probable reason for the overtime.

Yes I think the 10 hr schedule is for predelivery and motorbay, right now on nights they are having to ask everybody if they will work 10 hrs. Just look at all the shit parked outside and you'll see why.

Yes I think the 10 hr schedule is for predelivery and motorbay, right now on nights they are having to ask everybody if they will work 10 hrs. Just look at all the shit parked outside and you'll see why.

They even have them stuffed back behind the ROB near the ASR building at the back end of paint, I guess the new parking lot was not enough room added.

See ya guys Saturday :happy feet:

Since you do things sooo right and know how to build a truck sooo good, tell me where you work so I can come see you tomorrow and you can give me your ideas on how things should be done or are you just worthless piece of shit that hides behind a computer?

hey looked for you all day and you were a no-show. sounds like you are the punk who hides behind a computer. just like every other dumb millbilly talk alot of shit but don't have the sac to back it up. so are you the one that got their ass kicked by that girl in pre-delivery today, at least you would have an excuses for talking shit and not showing up to learn how to build a good truck, what a wuss

hey looked for you all day and you were a no-show. sounds like you are the punk who hides behind a computer. just like every other dumb millbilly talk alot of shit but don't have the sac to back it up. so are you the one that got their ass kicked by that girl in pre-delivery today, at least you would have an excuses for talking shit and not showing up to learn how to build a good truck, what a wuss

You know I calmed down a lot when I got off the computer last night but I did come over to see who you were. There is no need for confrontation at work and besides it would be wrong of me to mess with a dwarf. I'll leave you little people alone, but remember there are around 1600 of us Yankees surrounding your dumb ass so I'd watch what I say for now on!

You know I calmed down a lot when I got off the computer last night but I did come over to see who you were. There is no need for confrontation at work and besides it would be wrong of me to mess with a dwarf. I'll leave you little people alone, but remember there are around 1600 of us Yankees surrounding your dumb ass so I'd watch what I say for now on!

yea i believe you calmed down after you got scared. thats right there is no need for confrontation when you got the mouth on the computer and to scared to face me. you could at least had come up and said whats up i'm sorry for being stupid and i'm only brave on the computer. i would have been nice, and said it ok i understand your mouth gets you in trouble and i would have given you a free pass. you should at least stop by on monday i would like to see what a computer tough guy looks like. now thats 2 things you can learn from me ,how to build a good product and how to back up the mouth. i like to teach. who knows maybe there is a local who can really learn? i'd be impressed. i knew you would be scared all michiganers are. and as for 1600 of you that ain't nearly enough. 1600 chickens that all. like i said come on out you'll be safe i promise. i told all the boys out there they said you were a chicken shit and an embarrassment to the state of michigan

look lets all drop norfolk. its dead and so should be forgotten. besides thats what ford don't want in that level of quality 10-30 units per 1000. they want 145-170 units per 1000. heck i'm happy the union got me up here chasing product and gave me $47,000 total to move up here. kept my seniority and pay, to move 800 miles and loose 40% of my job load. i can't say thanks enough. maybe i'll get lucky again and dtp will shut down and i'll be able to chase my product again to kc and get paid another $30,000.

look lets all drop norfolk. its dead and so should be forgotten. besides thats what ford don't want in that level of quality 10-30 units per 1000. they want 145-170 units per 1000.

Please do nelly but when dumb asses keep making statements like this " Us Norfolk guys will show you how a truck is built....1600 transplants" its hard to wouldn't you say ?

The sad part about your dumb ass remark is most of the Norfolk people I have meet are nice, customer caring people, that make up allot of DTP's launch team or are directly involved with the quality aspect of this launch. So really when you cut down the DTP launch you are in essence cutting yourself and your fellow workers that transfered to MI down, If I where them I would take you out back and teach you a lesson :gang:

Have fun and keep contributing :stop:

Edited by lquidspine

yea i believe you calmed down after you got scared. thats right there is no need for confrontation when you got the mouth on the computer and to scared to face me. you could at least had come up and said whats up i'm sorry for being stupid and i'm only brave on the computer. i would have been nice, and said it ok i understand your mouth gets you in trouble and i would have given you a free pass. you should at least stop by on monday i would like to see what a computer tough guy looks like. now thats 2 things you can learn from me ,how to build a good product and how to back up the mouth. i like to teach. who knows maybe there is a local who can really learn? i'd be impressed. i knew you would be scared all michiganers are. and as for 1600 of you that ain't nearly enough. 1600 chickens that all. like i said come on out you'll be safe i promise. i told all the boys out there they said you were a chicken shit and an embarrassment to the state of michigan

Now you tell em,Honey The South Will Rise Again!All I can really say is the two of you,'dtp', need to 'Knock it Off', its only words.Find something else going on,besides work.What kind of music do you like?If people could read minds we would all kill each other.

Edited by Fatso

Your an embarrassment from where you came from because you are one illiterate son of a bitch. Do they teach you all how to read and write? or do dwarfs just hatch out of eggs? Your an big embarrassment for the little people, your making Norfolk people look bad and your making the little people look bad. The best thing you can do is keep your mouth shut! If I get a chance Monday I'll say hello, besides I've never met a dwarf before. :hysterical:

Edited by DTP

Your an embarrassment from where you came from because you are one illiterate son of a bitch. Do they teach you all how to read and write? or do dwarfs just hatch out of eggs? Your an big embarrassment for the little people, your making Norfolk people look bad and your making the little people look bad. The best thing you can do is keep your mouth shut! If I get a chance Monday I'll say hello, besides I've never met a dwarf before. :hysterical:

and you dream of a dwarf doing this :banmolest: to you. you going to the union meeting