TMS user gives new look at the 2010 'Stang interior

Moosetang

:happy feet:

no not for you....too answer another ? i am not getting any stang until a decent motor is shoehorned in..like the 5.0L..no offense to the 4.6...but i will not buy a stang with that old motor..forget it

I feel the same! and I let anyone with a white collar at work know exactly how you and I feel about it! I will say my 4.6 is more reliable and stronger than my old '88 5.0 though!

One defense on the current seats that I like, and thats the use of thick durable leather. I have alot of miles on my '06 gt and the seats have little to no wear on them. my sources tell me new motors for '11, and they should be sweet.

Do you think they'll perforate the new seats, at least in the thigh/rump/lumbar area?

Also, any idea if Ford will bring back Windveil Blue? I'd love to replace my current Stang with a newer one if the drivetrain was really that much better and I could get it in my favorite color.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Two pages of this shit! I just wanted to know a little about the interior of the new 'Stang, and I had to read through two pages of sandbox slapfighting. Are you guys gonna start pulling each other's hair next? Bitches.

Funny isn't it? What a bunch of drama queens! I have not seen this much bitch fighting since Dynasty went off the air. And now Alexis and Krystal have slapped and wrestled each other into the pool again.

I can imagine the folks at Ford must get a big chuckle out this freaking board every day. It must be the butt of every joke and countless hours of entertainment. I'll bet that they don't even consider the opinions of people here as much anymore because they think you are all insane with obsessive-compulsive disorders.

Edited by StangBang

Funny isn't it? What a bunch of drama queens! I have not seen this much bitch fighting since Dynasty went off the air. And now Alexis and Krystal have slapped and wrestled each other into the pool again.

I can imagine the folks at Ford must get a big chuckle out this freaking board every day. It must be the butt of every joke and countless hours of entertainment. I'll bet that they don't even consider the opinions of people here as much anymore because they think you are all insane with obsessive-compulsive disorders.

[/quot

last time i checked ford stock was in the shitter and they had their hand out for a bailout...and you think we have a problem..thats funny...alzheimers must have set in for you

Ford people do watch these boards for insiders leaking too much info.

Like whether a future 5.0 V8 will go from 3V to 4V with DIVCT but that's another story....

It is their only defense. They don't want to hear the truth and they, for some reason, are only capable of reacting in one way.

Yeah. We can't take anything. All of your posts get edited. All we do is call you names. All anti-Ford users will be deleted. :rolleyes:

We allow more crap on this site than any other site anyone here visits. And based on the complaints we're seeing about how much crap is on this site, we allow far too much.

Yea, making retarded things about things which someone on the internet could never know is such a "great retort", but then considering the source I'm not surprised, you are a right winger who relies on innuendo, half-truths, and scare tactics to complete your worldview..

:hysterical:

Innuendo eh? What sort of scare tactics are you referring to here? Seriously, if you hate it here so much, stop coming here.

Edited by NickF1011