The October Surprise

No_Fear

either way I'm curious....hell, this could be mind blowing....who knows ( except Obama I suppose ) but what happens to this guy if his witch hunt is thrown out as false? What are the repucussions, and what is the accountability....hell, if his thoughts are true he sure is throwing Obama to the wolves, what happens if the Gucci slipper is on the other foot? Bet if Obama gets voted in, this is proven to be a total conspiracy he legalizes a bounty on bogus ambulance chasing glory monging Attourneys......YAY!

Edited by Deanh

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

either way I'm curious....hell, this could be mind blowing....who knows ( except Obama I suppose ) but what happens to this guy if his witch hunt is thrown out as false? What are the repucussions, and what is the accountability....hell, if his thoughts are true he sure is throwing Obama to the wolves, what happens if the Gucci slipper is on the other foot? Bet if Obama gets voted in, this is proven to be a total conspiracy he legalizes a bounty on bogus ambulance chasing glory monging Attourneys......YAY!

You may want to do a little more homework on tort reform.......the democrats are against it...

You may want to do a little more homework on tort reform.......the democrats are against it...

and therin lies a big problem here....lack of accountability. with an "above the law mentality "..also seems the republicans haven't done much about tort reform either does it?....oh lot of attorneys in congress I guess.....

What a grand scheme was hatched back in August of 1964 . . . with the foresight that it was most important that a deception was necessary to meet the requirement to be natural born . . . in order to run for president 44 years later (by law no matter where one is born of a American citizen [in this case the mother]- they are an American citizen).

What a devious plan, to fly a newborn to Hawaii so that both the local newspapers would record the local birth (the Honolulu Advertiser and the Star Bulletin - both of which have local birth announcements, and BOTH newspapers record the August 4th, 1961 birth of Obama). By the way, one of the announcements even included a local residential address. Damn, damn, damn . . . and curses, curses, curses!!!

Just for those that have obviously forgotten, under US law the burden of proof rests with the accuser. But the people pushing this citizenship nonsense keep inventing new allegations and demanding Obama prove them wrong. Apparently Berg and others, have yet to convince anyone (other than those Rw'ers looking for something . . . no anything, that will slow the landslide that is coming) that they have any validity (you know - the burden of proof) in their position.

Say it ain't so, Joe (the unlicensed plumber) - can't you throw something in here that will sway the American people? We're grasping at straws here Joe . . . something . . . anything?

Oh, here's something while you're trying to think of something . . .

You may want to listen to this link...your definition of natural born citizen is wrong

Part 2: http://www.whitehouse.com/Fullstory.aspx?NewsID=2053

You may want to listen to this link...your definition of natural born citizen is wrong

Part 2: http://www.whitehouse.com/Fullstory.aspx?NewsID=2053

as hungry as this guy is for an Obama take down...and obviously relentless, I am beginning to wonder if there is in fact an alterior motive....what does HE stand to gain from this?....I rightfully don't know but love throwing a conspiracy theory out there like everyone else seems to enjoy doing.....LOL!

:shades:

as hungry as this guy is for an Obama take down...and obviously relentless, I am beginning to wonder if there is in fact an alterior motive....what does HE stand to gain from this?....I rightfully don't know but love throwing a conspiracy theory out there like everyone else seems to enjoy doing.....LOL!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, he was a supporter of Hillary Clinton. He says he wants to solve what could be a Constitutional crisis, but we all know there are alot of Clinton supporters that are very unhappy. I'm not saying that's the reason, but one could wonder. I do believe he has a point as to who has "standing" to challange the credentials for anyone wanting to run for President of this great nation.

Anyway, I read earlier today that he also filed and Emergency Motion with the Court of Appeals after his case was dismissed for "lack of standing" last week and before he filed with the Supreme Court yesterday.

Obama and the DNC have filed a response to the Emergency Motion, saying that Berg's Emergency Motion should be denied (1) because the motion is "effectively a new original case," (2) because Berg "failed to comply with Rule 8(a) ... requiring that he move first in the district court for any order granting an injunction while an appeal is pending," and (3) because "there is no possibility that Berg will prevail on the merits," citing Berg's "patently false" claims and lack of standing.

I guess we're back to watching and waiting. The soap opera continues! :shades:

After a day of obsessive analysis... I have a new alternative theory:

Regardless of whether Berg's case is valid or not, it looks rock solid on tape; rock solid enough to send the entire country into a fearful frenzy which will cost Obama the election; hence the reason he waited so long to file the motion to the supreme court. Obama's campaign has not provided the birth certificate because they know that even if he is cleared, dignifying this case would have shed enough negativity (if only momentarily) to convince radicals (conspiracy theorists and such) that even if Obama is a natural born citizen, he still has something to hide. Furthermore, considering the current approval rating of almost every branch of the federal government, many citizen's may be inclined to believe that the supreme court botched the case and ignore the official ruling. Why hasn't the McCain campaign or at least Fox News covered this? If it does turn out to be a sham, McCain will look like a seething mudslinger and/or Fox News will be the laughing stock of the press. Berg, motivated by his candidate's [Hillary Clinton's] loss in the primary and disheartened at the new radical direction of his life-long party knows that if he can get coverage from one viable media outlet, the sheer scale of the allegations will be enough to damn Obama's Campaign. Obama's campaign already knows this and plans (and has threatened Berg) to sue for defamation if the case's exposure causes him to lose the election. But Berg knows that they're bluffing. Having made no effort to acknowledge the case and/or prove Obama's natural born citizenship, the court could only conclude that Obama's campaign sat on their asses and allowed the defamation to take place. Therefore at this point, Berg is immune and Obama completed screwed... granted that the story finally catches national attention. Berg doesn't have to win this case in order to keep Obama out of office. He just has to make it looks solid enough to convince one major media outlet to print it before election day. Obama has to keep ignoring it at this point (unless forced to do otherwise), or he will give enough reason for someone to print it without any CYA factor. It is a stalemate... for now.

The above allegations are simply a theory based on analysis of factual procedures, political and legal; used only in the context of the events as portrayed by statements from Philip J. Berg, Esquire, Barack H. Obama, and The Democratic National Commitee. I assume no responsibility for any statements or outcomes based or attributed to said theory.

Edited by Versa-Tech

Here's another November surprise story for you people to chew on...

This just came off the AP wire!

Obama says he didn't know about aunt's illegal status.

Surprise, surprise! What else is new? What else is starting to come out from behind the well hidden double sided, fake revolving bookcases of Obama?

Edited by Bored of Pisteon

Saturday, November 01, 2008

State of Hawai'i backs Andy Martin in Obama birth certificate battle

Internet powerhouse Andy Martin wins a major victory in Hawai'i as state officials examine and confirm the existence of Barack Obama's secret birth certificate

CNN and Factcheck.org are embarrassed; Martin demands retractions and apologies for their misleading reports

Andy vows to keep up the battle whatever happens on November 4th; a court hearing is scheduled in Honolulu for November 18th and Andy says, "I'll be there."

Martin's birth certificate litigation victory will roil the final weekend of the presidential campaign; the Internet Powerhouse is set to hold a Saturday news conference in Chicago and disclose new attacks on Obama

Martin issues challenge to Barack Obama: Stop lying to the American people and immediately authorize the release of your original, typewritten 1961 birth certificate

Internet warrior Martin returns home to Chicago on Saturday after one month of "combat patrols" fighting the "Obama Gang"

"Barack Obama has been lying to the American people," Andy says

Fox News faces lawsuit for sliming its source

(HONOLULU)(November 1, 2008) Internet powerhouse Andy Martin has ignited a firestorm in Hawai'i over Barack Obama's bogus "original" birth certificate. Martin won a stunning victory Friday afternoon (October 31st) when the State of Hawai'i backed his assertion that there was an original, "typewritten, 1961" birth certificate, called a "Certificate of Live Birth" or "COLB" in Hawai'i, that no one has previously seen. Hawai'i officials retrieved and examined the document after Martin filed a lawsuit seeking access to the historic 1961 original.

Obama has falsely claimed to have placed the "original" on the Internet. Factcheck.org has falsely claimed to have seen this document and posted it on the Internet; that is not true. CNN has falsely ridiculed Martin.

Hawai'i officials have now refuted Obama's false assertion.

Martin's victory in Honolulu will roil the final weekend of the presidential campaign. Internet chatter is expected to explode as the issue moves to the front page over Saturday and Sunday. Swing voters may be swayed by the exposure that Obama has brazenly been lying to the American people. "We just lobbed a grenade into the final weekend of the presidential campaign," says Andy.

"I am ecstatic. I called Obama a liar. I called Factcheck.org 'ObamaLies.org.' I said CNN was sloppy and lazy and wrong. And I was right. The State of Hawai'i has now backed me up. Whew. I knew I was right, but I feel a lot more comfortable knowing that I have started to get the machinery moving in state government. The original document is now obviously protected and safe from any tampering by Obama.

"My lawsuit started a firestorm in Hawai'i. The circuit judge has set a hearing for November 18th (a report in the Honolulu Advertiser for November 1st for an earlier hearing date of November 7th is inaccurate; that date was cancelled).

"CNN also has egg on its face, because, once again, Hawai'i backs my contention that the original document has never surfaced in public. CNN tried to demean me by contradicting my accurate claim.

"Now Obama, Factcheck.org and CNN have been exposed as liars. I said there was a 'secret,' original, typewritten birth certificate that had never been disclosed, and that document was the original COLB, not the phony 'original' that CNN placed before its viewers.

"Why would Hawai'i officials review the vault document at the Eleventh Hour if my lawsuit wasn't causing a furor in Hawai'i state government? Why? The Friday before the election?

"Mine is the only logical, rational, properly prepared lawsuit that has been filed to open Obama's secret records. I sued in the proper state in the proper court against the proper officials for the proper remedy. And they are responding properly. The judge has properly, although not as quickly as I would have preferred, set a hearing to consider my claims. I have not filed outrageous or exaggerated pleadings.

"I merely sought access to a document based on its scholarly and news value and because I had been tipped by my sources inside state government that Obama was lying. My network of informants within state government helps me and guides me. Others filed lawsuits outside Hawai'i that have either been dismissed or discredited. My 'little engine that could' is chugging along.

"I have an outstanding record of high-profile public interest litigation, as recognized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court five years ago when they allowed me to represent a U. S. Marine in a landmark lawsuit." See www.AndyMartin.com and www.FirstRespondersOnline.us

In a Honolulu news conference on October 22nd Martin disclosed that Frank Marshall Davis was the biological father of Barack Obama, not Barack Obama senior. The Obama campaign has not denied Martin's claim.

"Over the past month I have been on combat patrol from coast to coast for the truth and for the United States Constitution," says Andy. "I have not the slightest link to John McCain. I am connected to the Constitution and nothing else. I have waged relentless war against Barack Obama's lies. And on the eve of the final weekend in the presidential campaign Hawai'i government has backed me by confirming that officials have examined the original, typewritten 1961 document, and confirmed that the document released by the Obama campaign was a facsimile, not the original.

"I have won a major victory: I proved Obama was lying about what he had posed on the Internet and falsely portrayed as 'the original.' 'Barry, we caught you with your pants down. We caught you lying, again.

"Saturday it will be my pleasure to return home to Chicago after one of the most successful independent political battle operations in media history, to wage the final weekend of war for the truth and Constitution and against the Daley Machine and Obama Gang. I have successfully been exposing and fighting Daley Family corruption for over forty years. Barry Obama is part of the second generation Daley Machine. He is a member in good standing of this criminal operation.

"The Machine doesn’t like me. But I have a history of coming up with the truth, and a history of embarrassing powerful people. In retaliation, they try to smear me. The disclosure that Hawai'i officials have examined the true original COLB, and that Obama lied to the American people by falsely claiming he had posted the original 1961 document, is going to spread like wildfire between Saturday and Tuesday night.

"This election is bizarre because the presidential candidate of the Democratic Party, the Party's leader, is from the Daley Machine in Chicago. And the leader of the Internet Army opposing Obama and working to defeat him and the Daley Machine is also from Chicago. My Senator would be proud.

Martin is expected to announce Saturday that he is suing Fox News as well as the New York Times, for defamation of character. The lawsuit will be released Monday morning.

"For Fox News to treat me as they did is beneath contempt," says Martin. "I am respected around the world for accuracy, honesty and integrity. We know the New York Times is a corrupt media operation. But Fox News? Well, Ruppert Murdock may want to kow'tow to Barack Obama, but I will not kow'tow to Ruppert Murdock. The crass executives deserve to be sued for their malicious attacks on me. Someone ought to stand up for me: I helped expose Bill Ayers and Khalid Al-Mansour. A slimy 'vice president' that probably never worked a case or a story had the nerve to demean me. What a compete corporate moron.

"How dare these media imposters and blowhards smear me with lies, when I have worked tirelessly to expose the truth about Barack Obama—and succeeded," Martin will charge.

"I'll be happy to face the Fox jerk, Vice President Bill Shine, in court and defend my good name against Obama's mud merchants, the New York Times and Ruppert Murdock. Ruppert Murdock's daughter is backing Obama, for Chrissake.

"I also plan Saturday to thank Dr. Chiyome Fukino for confirming my factual allegation that there was/is an original, typewritten 1961 'vault' COLB that has not been made public and that the true 'original' COLB is in official files. That confirmation makes Barack Obama a liar, on the last weekend of the campaign. Thank you, doctor.

"Now you know why Obama and Axelrod and Gibbs call me the 'Internet Powerhouse' that can’t be stopped. Barack Obama will be bleeding through election night because of this massive lie exposed on the eve of their election. I work for the American people, not John McCain or the Republican Party. Friday, truth arrived in Honolulu, and in the remaining 100 hours that truth is going to be spread from coast-to-coast.

"Obama lied."

Martin lands in Chicago at noon, and will proceed to his office, for an afternoon news conference.

Here's another November surprise story for you people to chew on...

This just came off the AP wire!

Obama says he didn't know about aunt's illegal status.

Surprise, surprise! What else is new? What else is starting to come out from behind the well hidden double sided, fake revolving bookcases of Obama?

How in the world could you expect him to know about his aunt way over there in Boston.....when he didn't know that bill ayers who helped him launch his political career (he says he thought he had reformed himself)or the good rev wright who preached hate for 20 years and he had no idea that was going on in "his" church.....and now Boston....he probably don't understand which one of the 57 states that it's located in... I think you may be expecting too much from a guy who wants to be the leader of the most powerful nation in the world....after all he has biden to help him.....he knew that FDR was President in 1929 and that he gave fireside chats on TV before it was invented....

How in the world could you expect him to know about his aunt way over there in Boston.....when he didn't know that bill ayers who helped him launch his political career (he says he thought he had reformed himself)or the good rev wright who preached hate for 20 years and he had no idea that was going on in "his" church.....and now Boston....he probably don't understand which one of the 57 states that it's located in... I think you may be expecting too much from a guy who wants to be the leader of the most powerful nation in the world....after all he has biden to help him.....he knew that FDR was President in 1929 and that he gave fireside chats on TV before it was invented....

Well shit ...... you guys got me worried now. I don't know about my Aunt's legal status! Supposing I might want to run for public office? You're right: we should all know about the legal status of our Aunts! This is a fatal flaw! Never mind that the guy is right about the economy, right about Iraq, right about health care - we gotta ditch him now!! This is serious! :hysterical:

Edited by retro-man

Well shit ...... you guys got me worried now. I don't know about my Aunt's legal status! Supposing I might want to run for public office? You're right: we should all know about the legal status of our Aunts! This is a fatal flaw! Never mind that the guy is right about the economy, right about Iraq, right about health care - we gotta ditch him now!! This is serious! :hysterical:

If you decide to run, I'll keep my mouth shut.....you really didn't expect barry to say that he knew it, did you?...he's yet to admit anything questionable...unless he's forced....

The disclosure that Hawai'i officials have examined the true original COLB, and that Obama lied to the American people by falsely claiming he had posted the original 1961 document, is going to spread like wildfire between Saturday and Tuesday night.
Really? That's why Fox news is leading with this story? Oh, wait a second - they aren't. Wall Street Journal's WSJ.com has got it..no, wait..nope. Not there either. Retraction from CNN..let's see...nope. No mention of it in any way. I fact, the AP release says nothing about Frank Marshall Davis or anyone else.

Damn, are you full of shit. I'd call you comical, but I don't want to offend any comics.

"This story is inactive."

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

On second thought maybe the Aunt should roll-the-dice and try to string this thing out to see if hussein (that what she kow him as) can pull off the election...you know one of the first things he'll do is give legal status to the 12 million illegals here in the US.....hey, she may even land a job in the White House....maybe as a cook.. she probably knows how to cook his favorite Keyan dishes....

On second thought maybe the Aunt should roll-the-dice and try to string this thing out to see if hussein (that what she kow him as) can pull off the election...you know one of the first things he'll do is give legal status to the 12 million illegals here in the US.....hey, she may even land a job in the White House....maybe as a cook.. she probably knows how to cook his favorite Keyan dishes....

Indulging a bit in the sauce tonight, eh?