the brick lives on

if you have already seen this then sorry. ford got a lot of flack for using a center stack with a lot of buttons in a truck. looks like ford listened to the public and on the base xl you get the "brick" radio with only a couple of buttons. if only they would add a grab handle back to the drivers side.

post-27638-1225259696_thumb.jpg

if you have already seen this then sorry. ford got a lot of flack for using a center stack with a lot of buttons in a truck. looks like ford listened to the public and on the base xl you get the "brick" radio with only a couple of buttons. if only they would add a grab handle back to the drivers side.

post-27638-1225259696_thumb.jpg

Interesting......can you tell the brick wasn't meant to be put in there? LOL

Thank you, Ford!

Now I can put an aftermarket radio in it's place without it looking so out of place.

Long live the "brick"!

I think it's excellent! Of course I'm the one driving a work truck with am/fm only. As long as you can turn it up loud enough to hear the news over the wind noise/exh/parts rattling around in the box it's good for me. Yes I have new door moldings and someday I'll put them in....maybe. (getting close on 400,000Km's works like a top)

The base model truck only needs a radio for the crews that are driving the shop truck. If your buying a personal truck then there is an option for you too. Perfect I think.

Good job Ford.