Sign Petition for Obama to show his Real birth cirtificate

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not the one playing the game.

Glad to see your standing up and vouching for him.

Should it turn out that he is all legal and such then you get to be right and the worst I did was question someones right to be President of the US. Something I as an US Citizen am entitled to.

Should it turn out the other way where a guy that wants to be President did not show his legal Birth Certificate, not a Certificate of Live Birth, because there was some lie going on then you get to be associated with backing his lie because you did not think he needed to show a legal qualifying document for the position of President of the United States of America. But as a Canadian, that is your right. ;)

Peace and Blessings

Well said Retroman.

These ridiculous arguments that Obama isn't a natural citizen are the last grasps at straws. The State of Hawaii has confirmed that Barack obama was born in Honolulu.

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/has_..._disclosed.html

That's not a copy of his actual, original birth certificate. Look at the font.

But as per the Naturalization Act of 1790, since he was born to a U.S. Citizen (his mother) he would still be considered a natural born U.S. even if born in Kenya (as his own Grandmother claims). There could be some contention over this (IF he was born in Kenya) due to Obama's U.S. lineage being only from one parent, but historically that hasn't mattered.

I suppose this suit against Obama is primarily challenging what constitutes a "natural born" citizen, and the legitimacy of those later congressional acts. Nothing wrong with that as far as I am concerned, this is exactly why the U.S. Supreme Court exists.

It is shocking that someone could run for President of the US without producing a real birth certificate, when most of us couldn't get a job without one.

Edited by White99GT

Glad to see your standing up and vouching for him.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

SUV isn't "standing up and vouching" for him or anybody else, no matter how much you want to believe otherwise.

You are playing some kind of "game" as are others. SUV replies that Obama isn't playing that game, and you call that vouching. Your mind works in wondrous fashion.

Well, let's try your reading comprehension skills some more: I tell you, "he's not the one playing the game", and believe me when I tell you, I am not vouching for anybody. Capice?

Edited by Edstock

That's not a copy of his actual, original birth certificate. Look at the font.

But as per the Naturalization Act of 1790, since he was born to a U.S. Citizen (his mother) he would still be considered a natural born U.S. even if born in Kenya (as his own Grandmother claims). There could be some contention over this (IF he was born in Kenya) due to Obama's U.S. lineage being only from one parent, but historically that hasn't mattered.

I suppose this suit against Obama is primarily challenging what constitutes a "natural born" citizen, and the legitimacy of those later congressional acts. Nothing wrong with that as far as I am concerned, this is exactly why the U.S. Supreme Court exists.

It is shocking that someone could run for President of the US without producing a real birth certificate, when most of us couldn't get a job without one.

What has been released is the certification which is what is available under Hawaii's law.

The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records." The names, date and place of birth, and filing date are all evident on the scanned version, and you can see the seal above.

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

It is the same procedure here in Pennsylvania. When I needed a certificate to get my Driver's License, my "original" birth certificate had long been lost. My parents requested an official copy and the short form is what we got. It is the same form I have received in several of my adoption cases where we needed a certificate to prove to the Court when and where a birth occurred.

The short certificate with the raised seal is the official proof from the State.

Do you really believe that:

a. Obama would commit the resources to run for President knowing he was not legally qualified to serve? Would he risk everything in this day and age including the shame of being disqualified or expelled from office?

b. Hillary's campaign as well as those of the other Democratic candidates would not have explored and exploited this issue if there was any truth to the allegation? Think about it. Hillary could have gotten Obama out of the race and won the nomination for herself. She didn't want it bad enough? Hillary certainly had access to the best investigators money could buy. Smarter people than the bloggers and nut jobs behind these lawsuits.

Like I said above, they are grasping at straws and wishing for some kind of miracle.

Edited by Mark B. Morrow

What has been released is the certification which is what is available under Hawaii's law.

I think everyone here is fully aware of what that copy of Barack's birth certificate is. I have received these types of birth certificates in the last 2 years, as I am sure many here have. But thanks for the info... :boring:

You are aware that Barack's paternal grandmother has stated she witnessed his birth in Kenya, correct?

SUV isn't "standing up and vouching" for him or anybody else, no matter how much you want to believe otherwise.

You are playing some kind of "game" as are others. SUV replies that Obama isn't playing that game, and you call that vouching. Your mind works in wondrous fashion.

Well, let's try your reading comprehension skills some more: I tell you, "he's not the one playing the game", and believe me when I tell you, I am not vouching for anybody. Capice?

Well, at least you understood.

You need reading comprehension.

A says one thing and B says the opposite.

If someone else then says "He's not the one playing the game." No matter whom he is talking about that is an implication that the OTHER PERSON or side is playing a game. Nuances?

With such a simple statement from SUV in reply to Obama not releasing the document all I get out of it is that he is implying that Obama is not the one playing games. Thus the other side is.

So now you say I and others are playing a game? But I say Obama is the one playing games. He wont release a simple document. Do I really have to spell out the simplicity of releasing the document and the importance of the legal eletion of a US President? That is a reading comprehension challenge. Just not on my part.

Peace and Blessings

I think everyone here is fully aware of what that copy of Barack's birth certificate is. I have received these types of birth certificates in the last 2 years, as I am sure many here have. But thanks for the info... :boring:

You are aware that Barack's paternal grandmother has stated she witnessed his birth in Kenya, correct?

Exactly where and to whom did she say she witnessed his birth and in what language. I haven't been able to locate the original first person account. All that is reported is that she said that. Most of the reporting is from suspect sources like Jerome Corsi.

It appears that Obama is trashing the constitution in more ways than one

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=...mp;pageId=82374

Barack Obama, it has been reported, intends to announce Sen. Hillary Clinton as his choice for secretary of state, an appointment America's Founding Fathers forbade in the U.S. Constitution.

The constitutional quandary arises from a clause that forbids members of the Senate from being appointed to civil office, such as the secretary of state, if the "emoluments," or salary and benefits, of the office were increased during the senator's term.

The second clause of Article 1, Section 6, of the Constitution reads, "No Senator or Representative shall, during the Time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil Office under the Authority of the United States which shall have been created, or the Emoluments whereof shall have been increased during such time; and no Person holding any Office under the United States, shall be a Member of either House during his Continuance in Office."

DurClinton's current term in the Senate, the salary for Cabinet officers was increased from $186,600 to $191,300. Since the salary is scheduled to again be raised in January 2009, not only Clinton but all sitting Senate members could be considered constitutionally ineligible to serve in Obama's Cabinet.

But wait! Is the entire Barack Obama administration unconstitutional? Where's the proof he was born in the U.S. and thus a "natural-born American" as required by Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution? If you still want to see it, sign WND's petition demanding the release of his birth certificate.

James Madison's notes on the debates that formed the Constitution explain the reason for the clause. Madison himself argued against "the evils" of corrupt governments where legislators created salaried positions – or increased the salary of positions – and then secured appointments to the cushy jobs they just created. Others agreed that such tactics were evident in Colonial and British government, and they wrote Article 1, Section 6 to prevent the practice

It appears that Obama is trashing the constitution in more ways than one

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=...mp;pageId=82374

What a shame. Some one has got to do something about this pesky constitution. What the heck were those people thinking? I mean, the document is over 200 years old now. Bout time we just dump it or at least ignore the parts we don't like, or that hold us back, or that are unfair, or that...

Peace and Blessings

Aren't we grasping at straws here just a bit? :rolleyes:

Grasping? Or is the Constitution a worthless piece of paper to you too? Although the section concerning a "natural born citizen" is somewhat vague, this particular case with Clinton is not. You might try reading it. Or you can shut this thread down too because you don't agree with it.

Grasping? Or is the Constitution a worthless piece of paper to you too? Although the section concerning a "natural born citizen" is somewhat vague, this particular case with Clinton is not. You might try reading it. Or you can shut this thread down too because you don't agree with it.

No, I won't shut it down and I did read it, but I'm sure this is FAR from the first instance of an outgoing senator or representative being appointed to a cabinet position in the same situation. For all you know, the pay for such positions is frozen for those particular appointees at the pre-raise level for that term. Do you know? I don't.

The fact of the matter is, the only reason anyone is even raising any flags over this is out of desperation to make the Obama administration look "crooked" somehow. They will have plenty of other opportunities to look crooked, I'm sure. Why reach for the bottom of the barrel with this sort of weak argument? It makes the entire opposition look desperate.

Oh, and yeah, I will close down any further 9/11 conspiracy threads, because, frankly, they are idiotic.

Edited by NickF1011

No, I won't shut it down and I did read it, but I'm sure this is FAR from the first instance of an outgoing senator or representative being appointed to a cabinet position in the same situation. For all you know, the pay for such positions is frozen for those particular appointees at the pre-raise level for that term. Do you know? I don't.

The fact of the matter is, the only reason anyone is even raising any flags over this is out of desperation to make the Obama administration look "crooked" somehow. They will have plenty of other opportunities to look crooked, I'm sure. Why reach for the bottom of the barrel with this sort of weak argument? It makes the entire opposition look desperate.

Oh, and yeah, I will close down any further 9/11 conspiracy threads, because, frankly, they are idiotic.

Well you and I know who will be pulling Obama's puppet strings... The Clintons!

So checks and balances are not a good idea unless it is for staggering issues...or what you consider to be staggering? I don't understand?

The Whole purpose of the media is to report what the govt. does wrong so that we as people keep up with it and on top of it. It is not based upon some personal threshold level and what not.

Peace and Blessings

Tell it to W.

In W's Cabinet

John Ashcroft went directly from the Senate to Attorney General

Spencer Abraham went directly from the Senate to Secretary of Agriculture

Rob Portman went directly from the House to U.S. Trade Representative

It is simple, you can have the office but you don't get the pay raise. The clear intent of the Constitution is preserved.

If you want to cite Worldnet, don't bitch when someone cites DailyKos. They are opposite sides of the same coin.

Edited by Mark B. Morrow

Tell it to W.

In W's Cabinet

John Ashcroft went directly from the Senate to Attorney General

Spencer Abraham went directly from the Senate to Secretary of Agriculture

Rob Portman went directly from the House to U.S. Trade Representative

It is simple, you can have the office but you don't get the pay raise. The clear intent of the Constitution is preserved.

If you want to cite Worldnet, don't bitch when someone cites DailyKos. They are opposite sides of the same coin.

After checking online, Portman was the only one to resign from Congress. The other two were defeated in their reelection attempts before taking positions within Bush's cabinet.