Union Busting 101

Nixon4pres

Vote has failed, once bankruptcy is filed the US Government/Treasury Dept will require UAW to take paycuts, then............we either accept and go to work or.......walk and get locked out. Fact is we had enough GOP votes just didnt get all the Dems to the table. Last hope is George W using the TARP funding, who would have thought all our futures will depend on this cowboy. Goodluck all

Vote has failed, once bankruptcy is filed the US Government/Treasury Dept will require UAW to take paycuts, then............we either accept and go to work or.......walk and get locked out. Fact is we had enough GOP votes just didnt get all the Dems to the table. Last hope is George W using the TARP funding, who would have thought all our futures will depend on this cowboy. Goodluck all

Giddy Up! Bush will save the day. I can't believe I just said that

I told u its all about the CARD CHECK BILL thats coming..... even ron G. said that

The GOP knows this is there last cnance to get the unions. Its Custers last stand!!!!!!!!

Certainly sounds like it. The GOP had better understand that payback can be a bitch for them too. As much as this hurts the entire industry, this could push some of the friendlier GOP Senators, who supported the loan bill, into supporting card check as a way of sticking it to the southern GOP Senators.

We all heard it from Rons mouth. Alabama Hyundai workers are calling the UAW. NO SHIT

When card check passes they will be unionized and so will alot of other plants and the GOP cannot stop a damn thing!! :happy feet: :hysterical:

And WAL MART will be the union's top priority!!

Obama strongly supports caed check. I see foreign auto maker revolt coming, or at least a import revolt coming for sure. Remember the 80's and early 90's it happened then and will again.... :happy feet:

:reading: Until obama reverses nafta the foreign makers will just go to mexico or canada. They can still stick it to us , ford has wanted to move off shore for years. We need to make sure that we do something to keep the companies here otherwise they will just move offshore! Who woulda thunk huh BUSH will save the uaw! What a dumb bastard huh!! :hysterical:

Maybe President Bush finally decided to make his own stand.

Oh Mr. C's not going to be too happy :hysterical:

Corker is not the problem here you heard ron G. They had a deal its the other repubs whp killed the bill.

Shelby, the guy from Nevada and mr. right wing church man from S.C. Demint.

Unions will rule the day very shortly!! :happy feet: Tell the south were coming!!!!!They will finally get a fair days pay for a fair days work.

Alabama is VERY HOT I dont see how those auto workers can work in that heat for $14 an hour and $21 an hour top pay. You know them jobs down there are overloaded!!!!!! :finger:

Corker is not the problem here you heard ron G. They had a deal its the other repubs whp killed the bill.

Unions will rule the day very shortly!! :happy feet: Tell the south were coming!!!!!They will finally get a fair days pay for a fair days work.

Alabama is VERY HOT I dont see how those auto workers can work in that heat for $14 an hour and $21 an hour top pay. You know them jobs down there are overloaded!!!!!! :finger:

What are you smoking? The Titanic went down slower than the uaw is. Why the hell would anyone want to join the uaw? :shades: :shades:

I am a little confused about the whole card check thing. I am hearing that the union supports card check but 78% of union workers dont. What is the advantage for the union? Does it only apply to right to work states? Does it only apply to a yes or no vote for a union or does it apply to elections and contract votes also?

I am a little confused about the whole card check thing. I am hearing that the union supports card check but 78% of union workers dont. What is the advantage for the union? Does it only apply to right to work states? Does it only apply to a yes or no vote for a union or does it apply to elections and contract votes also?

Urgent,

Jim Bunning, U.S. Senator in Kentucky, yesterday voted against assistance for American Automakers to avoid bankruptcy.

Jim Bunning is an ex Detroit Tiger who made a good living off the devoted Detroit fans hard earned dollars over the years. His celebrity allowed him to move on after retiring from baseball to run for the Senate as a Republican.

Bunning voted against aid for the autoworkers that helped pay his wages as a Tiger for many years.

This highly paid member of Congress is going to come to Michigan this weekend and will be signing autographs at the Gibraltar Trade Center. The attached website gives the details.

Here’s the kicker – autographs will cost you between $7.00 and $55.00, depending on the item you have signed.

I say to hell with Jim Bunning!!! Boycott the signing or at least avoid Bunning like he is doing to us!!!

Pass this on for Support

http://www.gibraltartrade.com/Shows/AUTOGRAPHS.html

I was referring to Chaney not Corker..per earlier post

Urgent,

Jim Bunning, U.S. Senator in Kentucky, yesterday voted against assistance for American Automakers to avoid bankruptcy.

Jim Bunning is an ex Detroit Tiger who made a good living off the devoted Detroit fans hard earned dollars over the years. His celebrity allowed him to move on after retiring from baseball to run for the Senate as a Republican.

Bunning voted against aid for the autoworkers that helped pay his wages as a Tiger for many years.

This highly paid member of Congress is going to come to Michigan this weekend and will be signing autographs at the Gibraltar Trade Center. The attached website gives the details.

Here’s the kicker – autographs will cost you between $7.00 and $55.00, depending on the item you have signed.

I say to hell with Jim Bunning!!! Boycott the signing or at least avoid Bunning like he is doing to us!!!

Pass this on for Support

CANCELLED by the trade center.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/local/story/Senat...WhuUK0ZFbQ.cspx

Edited by tompor1

Urgent,

Pass this on for Support

Checked the website...you are gonna crack up at this...BUNNING HAS BEEN CANCELLED... HE DIDNT WANT TO COME TO MICHIGAN HE IS TO SCARED HE WAS GONNA COME IN CONTACT WITH SOME UAW WORKERS...LOL :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: