More photos MKT

battyr

I think the "butt" looks a bit flat and oversized. That seems to be becoming endemic of the entire industry though as visual bumpers seem to be disappearing entirely. Hopefully there is a bit of something under the camo in that lower half of the rear that I'm missing that breaks up that flat expanse a bit.

I think the "butt" looks a bit flat and oversized. That seems to be becoming endemic of the entire industry though as visual bumpers seem to be disappearing entirely. Hopefully there is a bit of something under the camo in that lower half of the rear that I'm missing that breaks up that flat expanse a bit.

Personally, I like the move away from the bumper look on the front, but I like the look of the bumper on the back (in most cases, or at least with crossovers and larger vehicles).

Personally, I like the move away from the bumper look on the front, but I like the look of the bumper on the back (in most cases, or at least with crossovers and larger vehicles).

Well, with the more naturally pronounced shape of front ends compared to the rear, the blended bumper look doesn't impact the overall profile of the vehicle as much in that case.

Well, with the more naturally pronounced shape of front ends compared to the rear, the blended bumper look doesn't impact the overall profile of the vehicle as much in that case.

I do agree with you about the MKT, though. The rear is a little bland/plain. Perhaps making the lightbar thicker/taller (more like MKX) would've helped to reduce some of that bulk/emptiness?

I do agree with you about the MKT, though. The rear is a little bland/plain. Perhaps making the lightbar thicker/taller (more like MKX) would've helped to reduce some of that bulk/emptiness?

I'll have to wait and see it without camo to decide for sure, but I've been behind a few MKX's on the road just the past couple of days and I really do like what the LED bar does for the design.