Lima Vote

Spring

Thank you.

Yes obviously Ford didn't present enough corporate ass for Lima to kiss. This is the best news I've heard all day. This most despicable of Ford plants, this cancer on the UAW now will get what they have deserved for far to long and that is CLOSED!

To all the people at Lima I hope you've enjoyed the ride, it was fun wasn't it, singlehandedly destroying the UAW from a cornfield in western Ohio. Hey Lima people...the rest of us ARE NOT GOING TO MISS YOU !!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Oh and one last thing You Lima unionbusting scabs.....yes I think I WILL have fries with that McDonalds burger you're going to be frying soon. :happy feet:

Yes obviously Ford didn't present enough corporate ass for Lima to kiss. This is the best news I've heard all day. This most despicable of Ford plants, this cancer on the UAW now will get what they have deserved for far to long and that is CLOSED!

To all the people at Lima I hope you've enjoyed the ride, it was fun wasn't it, singlehandedly destroying the UAW from a cornfield in western Ohio. Hey Lima people...the rest of us ARE NOT GOING TO MISS YOU !!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Oh and one last thing You Lima unionbusting scabs.....yes I think I WILL have fries with that McDonalds burger you're going to be frying soon. :happy feet:

You must be one of the brook park guys who got screwed in 82 when the 3.0 went to lima and BK laidoff 3,000 people.

Looks like BK has got the Eco Boost and an I4 now. But Lima is not closing anytime in the next decade.

Edited by fordworker

You must be one of the brook park guys who got screwed in 82 when the 3.0 went to lima and BK laidoff 3,000 people.

Looks like BK has got the Eco Boost and an I4 now. But Lima is not closing anytime in the next decade.

Yeah I'm a Cleveland guy who got laid off in 80......and who has been dodging Lima's unionbusting whipsawing asskissing BS ever since.

Oh yeah....and a chocolate shake with that burger and fries please...... :hysterical:

Did Lima vote it down? That's the scuttlebutt on the floor.

Nice job Spring, You got the ball rolling again. This is what we need, get things out in the open so everyone knows whats going on. We have a few people that used to be here that are trying to destroy us. Ask your union officials or better yet someone from international, they can tell you whats going on. But, don't count us out by any means. When corporate wants to know what happened and and Intn. wnts to know what happened, we are still getting the attention and concern. As far as scuttlebut on the floor, we are hearing that the same intn.man that tried too sell this to us at the informational meeting, is the same one calling the other intn reps that came from here and rubbing it in. Does he really have our best interests at heart? He told me himself a year ago that we were doing the wrong thing and making it hard on the rest of the plants. Now he is trying to get Brookpark to go along with it. Hypocracy ? Did I spell that right?

To bad Lima has the HIGHEST quality engines in the world.

Cleveland Plant 1 did in 06-07 and then they closed to retool. But by Cleveland voting in favor of concessions to help Ford get back on their feet and Lima voting it down, who do you think is gonna get new work? Not Lima! You people were unwilling to help out your Company and I don't see th Company willing to help you.

Cleveland Plant 1 did in 06-07 and then they closed to retool. But by Cleveland voting in favor of concessions to help Ford get back on their feet and Lima voting it down, who do you think is gonna get new work? Not Lima! You people were unwilling to help out your Company and I don't see th Company willing to help you.

Oh-No please don.t throw me into the briarpatch!!!

Wixom was the highest quality plant in All of North America across all the Big 3.... All thats left now is the rats and crickets :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hay!!! There is still 30 or so of us still at Wixom. Well at least until this mod passes, and we hit the street. :finger::finger::finger:

Lima had a lot of transfers come to work there. The day shift is majority transfers. I would imagine they had a hand in how the vote went. Either way, what are you to do? 6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

Lets just see where that I4 goes before you start ordering! Do you actually think the company is going to give it to a plant that got their last engine program out two years behind schedule and millions of dollars over budget? I think giving it to a plant that got their program in ahead of schedule and millions of dollars under budget would be a much better choice. Didn't you guys come to Lima to learn how to install and engine line? Didn't our engineers go there to get your engine program off the ground? You can possibly even figure this one out. Lets just see if you can run what you got before you start flapping your wings and making predictions because you haven't been able to yet. You guys just gave away everything our forefathers worked their ass off to get for the last twenty years hope your proud of yourself . And you call us scabs?

Lets just see where that I4 goes before you start ordering! Do you actually think the company is going to give it to a plant that got their last engine program out two years behind schedule and millions of dollars over budget? I think giving it to a plant that got their program in ahead of schedule and millions of dollars under budget would be a much better choice. Didn't you guys come to Lima to learn how to install and engine line? Didn't our engineers go there to get your engine program off the ground? You can possibly even figure this one out. Lets just see if you can run what you got before you start flapping your wings and making predictions because you haven't been able to yet. You guys just gave away everything our forefathers worked their ass off to get for the last twenty years hope your proud of yourself . And you call us scabs?

Local 1219 where do you get your information from?? I do believe Cleveland has the same line we do and was installed first. There not 2 years behind, the company is the one dictating when it will open. People in Lima need to get a clue. Our Union has been filling are heads with B.S. and everyone thinks it the gospel. WAKE THE FUCK UP!! Quit believing every bullshit story they tell you.

Local 1219 where do you get your information from?? I do believe Cleveland has the same line we do and was installed first. There not 2 years behind, the company is the one dictating when it will open. People in Lima need to get a clue. Our Union has been filling are heads with B.S. and everyone thinks it the gospel. WAKE THE FUCK UP!! Quit believing every bullshit story they tell you.

You are the one that doesn't have a clue. Lima was up and running while Cleveland was still installing. Got info from the machine venders and engineers and employees that were going there and also coming to our plant. Don't you think they would know? We were sending parts that we were running already just so they could test run. If Cleveland was up and running first why were we suppling them with parts and why did the company give the work to Lima and idle Cleveland? Where did you get your info from?

Edited by local1219

You are the one that doesn't have a clue. Lima was up and running while Cleveland was still installing. Got info from the machine venders and engineers and employees that were going there and also coming to our plant. Don't you think they would know? We were sending parts that we were running already just so they could test run. If Cleveland was up and running first why were we suppling them with parts and why did the company give the work to Lima and idle Cleveland? Where did you get your info from?

Cant you read the newspaper? Cleveland got the better engine. They got the REAR WHEEL and the ALL WHEEL drive. Lima got the front wheel drive only. so the Flex and Taurus all wheel drive comes from Cleveland not Lima. And the F150 is getting the cleve engine as its base engine. Also the new Explorer,Ranger,Crown Vic and Mustang,and the new Transit plus all of the Lincoln's will take it. will take the cleveland engine.

And when Cleve gets the new I4 that will be even more work.

Point is there's room for both because there different blocks. But cleveland got the better one. F150 alone will be over 200K orders easy.

I4 is going to Dearborn Engine.

No its not. That I4 they make is not being discontinued. ford wants to make over 1 million I4 a year.

Its going to an existing plant with machinary already in it. Cleve plant #2 stops making the 3.0 around the same time this new I4 starts up, plus this motor is replacing the 3.0L.

No its not. That I4 they make is not being discontinued. ford wants to make over 1 million I4 a year.

Its going to an existing plant with machinary already in it. Cleve plant #2 stops making the 3.0 around the same time this new I4 starts up, plus this motor is replacing the 3.0L.

Yes it is. Currently they are getting ready to put the new machining in for the new engine. The engine itself can be assembled along side of the other ones we currently run. And the I4 will be discontinued in a few years tops, we have already been told that.

Yes it is. Currently they are getting ready to put the new machining in for the new engine. The engine itself can be assembled along side of the other ones we currently run. And the I4 will be discontinued in a few years tops, we have already been told that.

Ford wants to DOUBLE production of I4's in the USA. What part of double dont u understand? :finger:

D O U B L E as in T W I C E as many as they have now. :finger::finger:

I guess Cleveland will get all of them then..

Ford wants to DOUBLE production of I4's in the USA. What part of double dont u understand? :finger:

D O U B L E as in T W I C E as many as they have now. :finger::finger:

I guess Cleveland will get all of them then..

I'm just relaying the info I was told. I personally could give a flying fuck as to who makes em. Fact is with 13 years i don't expect to be on this sinking ship much longer. :censored::banghead:

Oh yeah don't you have a management desk to be under right about now? :hysterical: :blah: :blah:

Either that or a box you should be filling up before they walk you out the front door? :doh::sos:

So you don;t think ford would move the 14 to dearborn engine in the rouge? Tell it to the Norfolk Plant People who lost their plant when they moved f150 production from one of the best plants in the world to the rouge. Dearborn Truck Plant. See Ya Cleveland.