Jsp to unemployment?

ypsiford4605

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in Rawsonville's JSP waiting to transfer to Saline. When will the 85% checks stop coming? Will the unemployment checks come automaticaly? Like they have in the past with the SUB pay. I am just trying to get ready for changes.

haven't heard anything on when jsp ends and when or how to sign up for sub. anyone else out there in jsp know anything .

I am in Rawsonville's JSP waiting to transfer to Saline. When will the 85% checks stop coming? Will the unemployment checks come automaticaly? Like they have in the past with the SUB pay. I am just trying to get ready for changes.

You Will receive a package in the mail telling you what day to call in on and after you receive your check the sub pay will come the week after,that is if there are no glitches in the system. Also please don't forget to call in to marvin on time.

Good questions, Late "99 seniority will hopefully be working at Saline by end of June. The plan is jacked right now. The cards are playin' out & the dealer wasn't ready. It is true that they can't take all 50 every week. The last 85% check you would get, would be the week after the lay-off. The start date for that is not in writing yet. The bonus of that is it's less weeks off of SUB. The Company will file for you and you need to do as in the past concerning Marvin. I hope this helps

JSP is done as of today so you're last 85% check will be the one you recieve next week for this weeks pay.

I'm pretty sure they have to notify us before they just end JSP a ILO letter would be my guess, witch I have not received yet.

well you can be pretty sure all you want, i was in the room when HR and the union came in and said we're ILO starting monday.

I just got the call from Ford and Monday is the beginning. I asked her how do we drop our classification to go to production and she said we couldn't and that our one chance to do it was when we started Gen Bank. What the fuck is going on here. They told us we could sign off when we get indefinate lay off. Any one have any facts to this.

I just got the call from Ford and Monday is the beginning. I asked her how do we drop our classification to go to production and she said we couldn't and that our one chance to do it was when we started Gen Bank. What the fuck is going on here. They told us we could sign off when we get indefinate lay off. Any one have any facts to this.

There is talk that they will be calling trades on ILO for production jobs to back fill for people that went to Saline.

ford is not even going to file unemployment claims for us, we have to call in or apply online. before ford would file for us and we just called marvin every 2 weeks. i've heard that the phone lines have been all jamed up to to high unemployment, and on monday all of ford jsp is on ilo. they will really jamed now.

There is talk that they will be calling trades on ILO for production jobs to back fill for people that went to Saline.

Might be time for some trades on ILO or going to be ILO'd to go on medical. Here's to that $4-5/hour paycut !!!!! :beerchug: :beerchug: :tequila: :tequila:

ford is not even going to file unemployment claims for us, we have to call in or apply online. before ford would file for us and we just called marvin every 2 weeks. i've heard that the phone lines have been all jamed up to to high unemployment, and on monday all of ford jsp is on ilo. they will really jamed now.

probably be a good idea to just do it online.

Depends on the conditions you were in GEN to begin with.

(Volume related) If you took a skilled trades layoff then went to GEN after you exhausted your layoff weeks, you could have a serious problem. On a volume related indefinate layoff you have two choices, go back to production or take the skilled trades layoff. If you elect to take the skilled trades layoff, you are signing off on your production seniority.

(Sourcing related) If you went straight to GEN protection due to sourcing you have the right to go back.

(Volume related) If you took a skilled trades layoff then went to GEN after you exhausted your layoff weeks, you could have a serious problem. On a volume related indefinate layoff you have two choices, go back to production or take the skilled trades layoff. If you elect to take the skilled trades layoff, you are signing off on your production seniority.

(Sourcing related) If you went straight to GEN protection due to sourcing you have the right to go back.

We where told that we would have one chance to go back to production at the info meeting for the modification of the contract.

Any idea how this pans out with the new contract. As in Skilled trades bumping in zone.

Any idea how this pans out with the new contract. As in Skilled trades bumping in zone.

You can only bump-zone if there is an opening out-of-zone first. for example: If you are the highest seniority trades in zones 1&2 (michigan) jsp and there are no

openings in michigan, but there is one for your trade in say.............Chicago Assembly, you can then refuse the posting in Chicago and bump the lowest seniority

in your trade in michigan (zone 1&2). :reading:

Whoever you talked to is not giving the whole truth. Trades were supposed to be offered the chance to back to prod. at the entry to jsp. There are too many complaints about that offer not being given. Trades WILL be given the opportunity to go back to production if qualified. (ie previous production time) the offer will be coming up soon.

Whoever you talked to is not giving the whole truth. Trades were supposed to be offered the chance to back to prod. at the entry to jsp. There are too many complaints about that offer not being given. Trades WILL be given the opportunity to go back to production if qualified. (ie previous production time) the offer will be coming up soon.

Looks like in the new contract trades do not have to have previous production time. If they have the company time they can go to production.

Dont us ILO people have to wait til our 2nd week before we can file? man its been a while since I had to deal with this crap.

the plan is too not let our ilo members go without a check. You get a jsp check next week and a sub check the next week. Unemployment will be the next week + sub. I haven't heard what the first SUB check will be for.

Looks like in the new contract trades do not have to have previous production time. If they have the company time they can go to production.

The language states that those members mentioned will have that opportunity, only after all previous production positions are filled.

Edited by Pulse