2007 Vehicle Order Tracking

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks makemystang. Was able to get down and take a few pics yesterday. Sure has been a neat experience, keeping track of this car from the time the VIN was assigned.

post-23581-1156660439_thumb.jpgpost-23581-1156660182_thumb.jpg

and one of the old man....

post-23581-1156660815_thumb.jpg

Machine looks GREAT! :happy feet: :bandance: :happy feet:

More pics after she is all cleaned up.

I just added my 2nd mod today, sequential tail lights and they look cool.

1st mod was bullit door lock pins.

Edited by makemystang

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post here on Blue Oval.

I just ordered a new Expedition EL two weeks ago.

This will be my 5th Expy.

I tried to use the VOPC but it doesn't seem to like the body type number. It's not understamding my pronounciation of "K"

If someone could check the status for me I'd appreciate it.

it's a 2007 Ford Expedition EL

Dealer # 16479

Body Type K20

Order # 9327

I am hoping it will be assigned a VIN and build date soon.

Thanks in advance - Bob

Edited by ExpyBob

• 2 weeks later...

Kzinti,

I spoke with you last fall when you helped me track my 2006 GT Convertible, just ordered a 2007 Shelby. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Dealer Code: 21472

Year: 2007

Body: T88

Order#: 6500

Thank you,

Y2KVET :happy feet:

Kzinti,

I spoke with you last fall when you helped me track my 2006 GT Convertible, just ordered a 2007 Shelby. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Dealer Code: 21472

Year: 2007

Body: T88

Order#: 6500

Thank you,

Y2KVET :happy feet:

Kzinti has been muffled on these forums by Ford. You will have to read the first post in this forum and get a lead on your status yourself.

Edited by flashfearless

Kzinti has been muffled on these forums by Ford. You will have to read the first post in this forum and get a lead on your status yourself.

Flash,

Really cool "My Album" the GT-GO looks real sharp and good idea in doing it once instead of always loading pics in the posted messages. I like the links you provided smart idea. I am going to try that myself, "do not think I am copying you" but I guess I am. :D "when I get a chance". I did/do have my prior car in CarDomain but never got a chance to do my current one.

If you get the sequestials, make sure you get the ones for your car. Ford changed the 2005 and 2006+ wire harness as in this bulliten: I got mine from WebElectric also, with the 2006+ setup and they work great. a true plug and play replacement harness, NO WIRE CUTS OR SPLICING NEEDED.

I do have a few new body mods coming in next week but will need to get them professionally painted. The front classic chin spoiler and the rear Mustang GT valance lip (SSE-air defuser style), and xenon mirror covers. Here are the links:

http://store.cal-mustang.com/showdetl-7-9125-25-0.html

http://store.cal-mustang.com/showdetl-7-9618-25-0.html

http://store.cal-mustang.com/showdetl-7-9177-25-0.html

I am toying with geting the Boss style striping but need to think about it. Something like the 2007 Boss on the http://www.allfordmustangs.com/articles/article_00728.shtml but without the "BOSS" text. Not sure if black stripes would look good on the RedFire, but on the GO would look great.

BTW: Cool tool to build your Mustang. Pick your car and have fun. http://www.ponybuilder.com/home.html

you can get a better idea on how the car looks with the mods, and how the chin spoiler spoiler would look painted. I do like the aggressive chin spoiler, but it requires cutting out a section of the current facia and I am not sure how the lower grille will all fit in because the hight looks bigger.

Edited by makemystang

I just checked the status of my 2007 Shelby GT500 on the VOPC and was told by a analyst it is on Material Hold. I thought this was strange since it is a hardtop without the Shaker 1000. :kuko:

would they tell you the material they are waiting for?

Call you dealer, maybe they can find out.

• 4 weeks later...
Where the heck is everyone? No one tracking stuff?

Hey Flash, how r u doin? I know i has been quite here for a while.

Got some new mods for the RedFire.

CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, SSE I Rear Valance, Xenon Mirrors, Painted Calipers.

Also put on a new set of axle back mufflers fully polished t304 Stainless Steel PYPES VIOLATORS.

They sound great. Found out that stock is a 5 out of 10 noise level, and these are 9/10.

I do not have pics of them yet, but they fill that facia hole a bit more then the stock, and sound great.

Pypes Axel Back Sound

http://pysales.com/movies/05must-out-axleback-violator.MPG

post-16833-1160536419_thumb.jpgpost-16833-1160536556_thumb.jpgpost-16833-1160536585_thumb.jpg

Edited by makemystang

Hey Flash, how r u doin? I know i has been quite here for a while.

Got some new mods for the RedFire.

CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, SSE I Rear Valance, Xenon Mirrors, Painted Calipers.

Also put on a new set of axle back mufflers fully polished t304 Stainless Steel PYPES VIOLATORS.

They sound great. Found out that stock is a 5 out of 10 noise level, and these are 9/10.

I do not have pics of them yet, but they fill that facia hole a bit more then the stock, and sound great.

Pypes Axel Back Sound

http://pysales.com/movies/05must-out-axleback-violator.MPG

post-16833-1160536419_thumb.jpgpost-16833-1160536556_thumb.jpgpost-16833-1160536585_thumb.jpg

You been busy already. How do you like that chin spoiler? How much lower does it make it? I was thinking something like that, but having it be a flat black...Looks cool B)

I would say that my mods to date have been moderate and kind of on the cosmetic side. I love the WebElectric sequentials and my QuickLifts. I've been so busy with the body shop dealing with the ding from the dump truck incident and with my discovery of the body panel issues. I've already had the whole bumper repainted because of the hatchet job the factory did during assembly.

Check out these pics and you will see what I mean.

http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m76/fla...O/BodyPanelFit/

Anyway, just trying to enjoy the ride as much as the Fall weather will allow. Time growing short for top down weather. Might go to a car show Sunday in NJ. That kind of stuff.

I had to go back to stock on the door lock pins though. The passenger side thread was too low for the MGW hardware. Couldn't lock the passenger side door.

Edited by flashfearless

Flash,

Looked at your pics, and I had the same exact hood issue when I had my 05 Stang. It drove me nuts thinking I would close the hood and it would collide. I had the Ford body shop fix that. In fact, when I pick up the 07, that was the first thing that I looked at. I see what you mean on the rear facia. Hope they fixed it all up for you. I gotta go and check mine.

I noticed on mine that one of my wheels has 19 of those stick on weights, I told my sales person, and he said to bring it in and tell service that you are unhappy with 19 weights on the wheel.

Also on my hood (pass side) around halfway up near the edge (towards the fender are) there is like a fish eye size circle in the paint. almost looks like a weld or something under the paint.

To answer your question on the Chin Spoiler, it is a CDC Classic Chin Spoiler. No cutting, drilling or body mods are needed. It bolts to the existing in fender holes and push plugs underneath, all there for you.

It would look good in Black or GO on your car, either way you would need to get it painted. Myself I prefer the key color to pronounce its existence.

It does not reduce "ground to spoiler" space which is 6.5 to 7 inches, (maybe 1/4 to 3/8 of an inch) but appears it does. I think that is one of most favorite mods I like, in addition to the WebElectric seq. Lights. The the WebElect option is one I can never see to enjoy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
can I get a status on this vehicle

1ZVHT82HX75294996

thanks

FYI, there's no one from Ford monitoring these boards or helping out any more. Kzinti got silenced by Ford. You're going to have to call the ERL yourself. And she doesn't understand VIN numbers. You will need to have the Order number, dealer code, body type and year of the vehicle when you call.

FYI, there's no one from Ford monitoring these boards or helping out any more. Kzinti got silenced by Ford. You're going to have to call the ERL yourself. And she doesn't understand VIN numbers. You will need to have the Order number, dealer code, body type and year of the vehicle when you call.

Anyone wanting a VIN checked needs to start their own topic. Someone will then check it.

What is the ERL phone numer?

If you call the ERL number with the information given when I ordered ( a week ago) it tells me it cant find any info. Does that just mean its too early in the order process to get any info?

Yes, I would say so. In my experience until the car is "blended" the status seem to change on Thursdays. So, I would expect maybe two Thursdays to pass until I got a "clean and unscheduled" status...

Yes, I would say so. In my experience until the car is "blended" the status seem to change on Thursdays. So, I would expect maybe two Thursdays to pass until I got a "clean and unscheduled" status...

Just checked over the weekend still no status...anyone else seen when they start to get info. The dealer is telling me 8 weeks from order to delivery. I still get the message "no info found" is that normal?

I ordered a V6 Vert on 1/6/07. It was "Clean and Unsched" on 1/10/07 and still is. I call the ERL everyday and the only thing that changes is the "as of" date I'm at "AS OF 1/18/07" now...

Very frustrating...

Michael

PS This is my first post. I'm glad I have company waiting for my first Mustang :)

I ordered a V6 Vert on 1/6/07. It was "Clean and Unsched" on 1/10/07 and still is. I call the ERL everyday and the only thing that changes is the "as of" date I'm at "AS OF 1/18/07" now...

Very frustrating...

Michael

PS This is my first post. I'm glad I have company waiting for my first Mustang :)

I just called my dealer after reading your post. My car was ordered on 1/8/07 and I just called the ERL and it is saying no info is found, sounds like something is not right. My order number is 0001 so I am wondering if that is not the right number?? I will keep you up to date