fox news video

Well it used to be "paying your respects", These f**king lunatics need a clue. One day you will here about the family member that kills one of these wack-o's and I wouldn't blame them one bit.

Right on. If one of them gets wacked, this will NOT be me: :cry: but this WILL :rockon:

I just want to have a front row ticket at the Great White Throne Judgement when they meet God....then they will understand the meaning of that word she loved to throw around..."wrath"

The saddest part were the little kids holding those signs....like Sean and Alan said the very military that they are protesting against have fought and died protecting their right to be sick, warped, disturbed people....

GOD BLESS AMERICA....! It could only happen here !

She is one sick puppy!

I just want to have a front row ticket at the Great White Throne Judgement when they meet God....then they will understand the meaning of that word she loved to throw around..."wrath"

The saddest part were the little kids holding those signs....like Sean and Alan said the very military that they are protesting against have fought and died protecting their right to be sick, warped, disturbed people....

GOD BLESS AMERICA....! It could only happen here !

Sean Hannity and Alan Colmes interview Shirley Phelps Roper, whose father is the idiot who organizes protests at funerals of soldiers.

she is messed up :finger:video

Thanks for that link, out.

Phelps-Roper proves that religion is a mental illness.

And she's ugly. :happy feet:

religion + mental illness = :sos:

that's why i don't goto church, and we thought only the CIA did brainwashing!!

Bush is brainwashed---and a devout "christian," too.

Coincidence? :hysterical:

She left out a critical lesson taut by Christ himself: "Judge not lest ye be judged"

Obviously a very deluded and self righteous fanatic. I am a Christian and know I am not perfect. This lady seems like she believes the Almighty has tapped her and her church to personally carry out his judgements. BIG MISTAKE! :soapbox:

She left out a critical lesson taut by Christ himself: "Judge not lest ye be judged"

Obviously a very deluded and self righteous fanatic. I am a Christian and know I am not perfect. This lady seems like she believes the Almighty has tapped her and her church to personally carry out his judgements. BIG MISTAKE! :soapbox:

Just a point for arguments sake.

You say you are a christian, and believe in a higher power, right. Well this woman is saying the same thing, but her views are "very deluded and self righteous" in your mind. Why are her views about Christianity wrong, and your views are right? She has been brainwashed that her views about "god" are correct since the day she was born. You have been brainwashed that your views about "god" are correct since the day you were born. Because her "god" has different views than yours, she's a nut case.

This is what's wrong with religion, everyone has their own beliefs, and think everybody else's religious beliefs are wrong. When in fact nobody knows. Be responsible for yourselves, and your family while you are on this planet for such a short time. Quit expecting some "god" to improve your lives, and make them better. Stop thinking that some "god" is going to take you to a better place after you die. Take care of yourselves, and enjoy your friends and family, because you as individuals are the only ones who will control what happens to you in life. Remember, don't take life too seriously, you can't possibly get out of it alive! :play:

You say you are a christian, and believe in a higher power, right. Well this woman is saying the same thing, but her views are "very deluded and self righteous" in your mind. Why are her views about Christianity wrong, and your views are right? She has been brainwashed that her views about "god" are correct since the day she was born. You have been brainwashed that your views about "god" are correct since the day you were born. Because her "god" has different views than yours, she's a nut case.

This is what's wrong with religion, everyone has their own beliefs, and think everybody else's religious beliefs are wrong. When in fact nobody knows. Be responsible for yourselves, and your family while you are on this planet for such a short time. Quit expecting some "god" to improve your lives, and make them better. Stop thinking that some "god" is going to take you to a better place after you die. Take care of yourselves, and enjoy your friends and family, because you as individuals are the only ones who will control what happens to you in life. Remember, don't take life too seriously, you can't possibly get out of it alive! :play:

difference here is she crosses the line by her "protests" she is causing pain to those who lose loved ones, do you want her & her group at a family members funeral of yours??? she has a right to protest until she gets in my face then she doesn't, capish?

OAC, well said---and true!

This is exacally why we have so many versions of chirstianity, bapiist, catholic, etc....

It's nice she believes in God.

Send her to meet her boss.

If you believe in god,the easter bunny or talk to your dog that's fine. When you act out and take action your on your own you pay the consequence regardless of your beliefs.

The hole should have been dug deeper and her tossed her in first.

First of all, I am not brainwashed. I made a personal choice to be a Christian. Did I grow up in that type of enviroment? Yes I did. But, I also know people who did as well and are ardently non Christian. And I respect their personal choice. What I am saying about Ms. Roper, however, is not a condemnation of her views, rather, a condemnation of her actions. I think that there are other times and places to voice a particular point of view than at the graveside of someones deceased loved one. That is among the most insensitive and disrespectful things that I can imagine happening to the family of a lost loved one. I realize that maybe some of what I posted was a bit extreme, but , I lost a brother at the age of 24, and it is inconceivable to understand the grief these people endured and add to that the graveside ranting of those who would tell them that God hates them. I'm just saying have a heart, it is a free country, and we can say what we wish, but, at the end of the day, how much credibility a person has is directly related to RESPECT, given and earned. Good post OAC

First of all, I am not brainwashed. I made a personal choice to be a Christian. Did I grow up in that type of enviroment? Yes I did. But, I also know people who did as well and are ardently non Christian. And I respect their personal choice. What I am saying about Ms. Roper, however, is not a condemnation of her views, rather, a condemnation of her actions. I think that there are other times and places to voice a particular point of view than at the graveside of someones deceased loved one. That is among the most insensitive and disrespectful things that I can imagine happening to the family of a lost loved one. I realize that maybe some of what I posted was a bit extreme, but , I lost a brother at the age of 24, and it is inconceivable to understand the grief these people endured and add to that the graveside ranting of those who would tell them that God hates them. I'm just saying have a heart, it is a free country, and we can say what we wish, but, at the end of the day, how much credibility a person has is directly related to RESPECT, given and earned. Good post OAC

this is what Roper deserves!: :gang:

but i would argue church has to be the birthplace of some extremists, so ergo, fear churches that promote wacko thinking.

By "wacko thinking", do you mean people who think there is an invisible being in the sky who is controlling what is going on, on this planet. Or people who thank said invisible being for the food that they worked hard to provide for their family. Or are they the people that go to a "house of worship" to talk to said invisible being once a week, and ask for forgiveness for the sins they would not have committed had they truly believed in a higher being in the first place. I'd personally like a list of the churches that do not promote "wacko thinking", I have a feeling it is a very short list!

By "wacko thinking", do you mean people who think there is an invisible being in the sky who is controlling what is going on, on this planet. Or people who thank said invisible being for the food that they worked hard to provide for their family. Or are they the people that go to a "house of worship" to talk to said invisible being once a week, and ask for forgiveness for the sins they would not have committed had they truly believed in a higher being in the first place. I'd personally like a list of the churches that do not promote "wacko thinking", I have a feeling it is a very short list!

Dude,I don't want to get all up in your grill and declare a jihad,but the fact is that most of humanity has beleived in a supreme being ,and has been reaching out to connect since the very beginning.You might not choose to-that's your right.But do give us a break on your airs of superiority because you have put your faith in atheism.Thats like somebody coming into this forum and saying that if you don't beleive the way they do,you are an idiot.

Now would that be right?

Peace out. :speedie: