Obama Discussion Thread

Clinton was much more successful economically, leaving a surplus that W pissed away.
WHAT?! Are you kidding. We lost a rediculous amount of production share under Clinton. If the world economy hadn't grown so much during the semiconductor boom, our economy would have likely collapsed. The surplus was a scam. Displaced losses accumulated from the closing of dozens of military bases far exceeded any savings. Worse, we lost some of our best battlefield commanders, tacticions, and intel personel when he gutted military compensation and benefits. And guess who had to absorb all of the costs? The Bush Administration.

Do you have any idea how much money was spent on reopening military bases? Outsourcing intel? Outsourcing spec ops? Security? Recruiting Incentives?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my friend:

Omg is that real?

---

it sure looks real. I have the whole case file from PACER. very interesting to note, first obamas lawyers try to get the judge recused and failing that they are now claiming that pamela doesnt have standing to bring suit. NOWHERE is NOBAMA's lawyers claiming that he is a naturally born citizen.

Peace and Blessings

From my friend:

Omg is that real?

---

it sure looks real. I have the whole case file from PACER. very interesting to note, first obamas lawyers try to get the judge recused and failing that they are now claiming that pamela doesnt have standing to bring suit. NOWHERE is NOBAMA's lawyers claiming that he is a naturally born citizen.

Peace and Blessings

The affidavit may be real. It doesn't mean that the copy of the Birth Certificate is authentic nor that it could be admissable as evidence in any U.S. court. Given Ms. Taitz' track record, I would bet against her. Without an official authentication it is just more Birther smoke and mirrors. Of course, when it is thrown out, as any second year law student could easily explain, the Birthers will just claim it is part of a great conspiracy.

WHAT?! Are you kidding. We lost a rediculous amount of production share under Clinton. If the world economy hadn't grown so much during the semiconductor boom, our economy would have likely collapsed. The surplus was a scam. Displaced losses accumulated from the closing of dozens of military bases far exceeded any savings. Worse, we lost some of our best battlefield commanders, tacticions, and intel personel when he gutted military compensation and benefits. And guess who had to absorb all of the costs? The Bush Administration.

Do you have any idea how much money was spent on reopening military bases? Outsourcing intel? Outsourcing spec ops? Security? Recruiting Incentives?

Funny you ignored the first part of my response and went right to a critique of Clinton. BTW who authorized the base closings during the Clinton administration and beyond? That's right the Republican Congress from 1994 through 2006.

More ignorance?

The affidavit may be real. It doesn't mean that the copy of the Birth Certificate is authentic nor that it could be admissable as evidence in any U.S. court. Given Ms. Taitz' track record, I would bet against her. Without an official authentication it is just more Birther smoke and mirrors. Of course, when it is thrown out, as any second year law student could easily explain, the Birthers will just claim it is part of a great conspiracy.

Yea. I am not expecting much. Not sitting all excited or anything.

Just sharing. :) Have a good nights sleep!

Peace and Blessings

Funny you ignored the first part of my response and went right to a critique of Clinton. BTW who authorized the base closings during the Clinton administration and beyond? That's right the Republican Congress from 1994 through 2006.

More ignorance?

I ignored the first part because the argument is a lost cause. Obviously you blame the stock market crash on capitalism. I have different feelings.

BTW I don't understand how it's relevant that the republicans endorsed clinton's policies. So they're all goons. That doesn't make it right.

Quit stereotyping me. I'm no republican.

Yea. I am not expecting much. Not sitting all excited or anything.

Just sharing. :) Have a good nights sleep!

Peace and Blessings

Even World Net Daily thinks the latest Orly Taitz "Birth Certificate" is a forgery.

"Smith, whose background includes a lengthy criminal record and a reported attempt to sell his kidney to a man in need of organ transplant, nonetheless insists that his motives are above board, even if his past looks dubious. "

"I do have a background. I've made mistakes in my life," Smith told WND in an e-mail. "It took a guy like me to go and get tangible proof about Obama. I don't mind breaking a few laws or policies here and there. I don't mind paying the military in foreign countries to look the other way ... The military [in Africa] will grant you access to anything for just a few dollars. People are starving. So yes, it takes a guy like me to get things done once in a while."

"WND has reported on an authentic 1961-era Kenyan birth certificate, which looks distinctly different from the document Smith released in the video."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109197

Edited by Mark B. Morrow

Like 'helicopter Ben' isn't a 'nutjob'? Try doing some research to find out he got that nickname. Depression compounded with hyper-inflation; thank you lord Bernanke for the coming nightmare.

Printing money just puts it off, hyper-inflaton & sky high interest rates will come as a result of it just has folk start to get hit with sky high taxes to pay for bailouts.

cartoons_06.jpg

A little humor:

THE CHAIR

Al Gore, Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama go to heaven, God addresses Al first. ''Al, what do you believe in?''

Al replies: "Well, I believe that I won that election, but that it was your will that I did not serve. And I've come to understand that now.''

God thinks for a second and says: "Very good. Come and sit at my left.''

God then addresses Bill. "Bill, what do you believe in?''

Bill replies: I believe in forgiveness. I've sinned, but I've never held a grudge against my fellow man, and I hope no grudges are held against me.''

God thinks for a second and says: "You are forgiven, my son. Come and sit at my right.''

Then God addresses Barrack.

"Barrack, what do you believe in?''

He replies: "I believe you're in my chair."

Here is the next one.

What does Pelosi know about Obama's eligibility?

" "Now this is the stuff real conspiracies are made of!" Williams, who also maintains his own website, wrote. "Please allow me to connect the dots here…" "

" "The DNC drafted, signed and notarized TWO slightly different versions of their Official Certification of Nomination documents, not one," he wrote. "One of those documents had complete legal language, and one of them was missing the text concerning the constitutional eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama.

"The version which is absent any certification of constitutional standing for the office of president is the version that was filed with every state in the country, and the one used by the DNC to elect Barack Obama president," he wrote. "

Here is the next one.

What does Pelosi know about Obama's eligibility?

" "Now this is the stuff real conspiracies are made of!" Williams, who also maintains his own website, wrote. "Please allow me to connect the dots here…" "

" "The DNC drafted, signed and notarized TWO slightly different versions of their Official Certification of Nomination documents, not one," he wrote. "One of those documents had complete legal language, and one of them was missing the text concerning the constitutional eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama.

"The version which is absent any certification of constitutional standing for the office of president is the version that was filed with every state in the country, and the one used by the DNC to elect Barack Obama president," he wrote. "

sorry but it still concerns me that Obama would spend over a million dollars to keep these records from being made public. I am for stopping all the lies and misinformation. Show the damn records to include his transcripts from College so this can be put to rest. If he is legal so be it. If he isn't get him the hell out of there.

Will WND just give up already. They are as legitimate as the Weekly World News.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

Snopes? Truth or Fiction maybe. But snopes??? They have been caught changing their opinion with the direction of the wind.

Peace and Blessings

On Edit

Most everyone on this board involved in these Obama discussions has known for months that the Certificate of Live Birth is possibly real. Also that it is not a long form BC either. You can view the difference between the two on Google images if you like.

So you either were ignorant about that or are simply attempting to obfuscate the issue. I will guess you were one of the few that has yet to understand the difference between a long form birth certificate v/s a certificate of live birth.

Peace and Blessings

Edited by macattak1

Please offer examples of how they "have been caught changing their opinion with the direction of the wind".

Intelligence and Perspective

If you checked their page like many did during the first few weeks of the BC issue one would see their position on it change too frequently. They also changed their toon just a few weeks ago on something as WND reported some new information. Within hours they had again made changes to one of their Obama stories.

Did I care enough to book mark or take screen shots? No. I don't particularly care about snopes.com.

Its the same for Wiki. Which Snopes quoted as a source.

http://www.valuesvoternews.com/2009/07/sno...kipedia-as.html

Now being wrong is not such an issue if you are reporting. You correct it. However, that is not Snopes.com's business.

Peace and Blessings