Clinton was better!

dark270

I wasn't a big Clinton supporter, but I remember those huge profit sharing checks we used to get while he was in office. Those were the days.

not to get in a political word of wars but what does the goverment have to do with how well ford does ?

ford is the problem not the goverment ,if ford would build products that the public likes and buys then we would be gettin a profit check!!! ford tries to build cars like toyota, bland and sell them with the same qauilty

but that doesn't happen cause the public knows ford qaulity. crysler builds cars people like with shitty quality and still can turn a profit.it takes ford 3 years to redesign the 500 knowing that it's not selling like they thought.but let's take the zepher rename it do a slight redesign in a model year,and sell what 25,000 a year

it doesn't make sence to me.

not to get in a political word of wars but what does the goverment have to do with how well ford does ?

ford is the problem not the goverment ,if ford would build products that the public likes and buys then we would be gettin a profit check!!! ford tries to build cars like toyota, bland and sell them with the same qauilty

but that doesn't happen cause the public knows ford qaulity. crysler builds cars people like with shitty quality and still can turn a profit.it takes ford 3 years to redesign the 500 knowing that it's not selling like they thought.but let's take the zepher rename it do a slight redesign in a model year,and sell what 25,000 a year

While I agree with "Ford is the problem", economically it is the government that has the public resting uneasy these days. Gas prices, interest rates, taxes, and a war that is about the biggest bunch of B.S. yet. Every time W opens his mouth lies pour out and people wonder whats next. Sure some don't care and spend like there's no tomarrow but others can't see light at the end of the tunnel enough to go spend 25 to 30 thousand right now.

because the goverment has created an unfair advantage.....toy. is allowed to sell over here..but ford is not allowed to sell over in japan....WTF ?

While I agree with "Ford is the problem", economically it is the government that has the public resting uneasy these days. Gas prices, interest rates, taxes, and a war that is about the biggest bunch of B.S. yet. Every time W opens his mouth lies pour out and people wonder whats next. Sure some don't care and spend like there's no tomarrow but others can't see light at the end of the tunnel enough to go spend 25 to 30 thousand right now.

Sparks---------------->

1. Gas prices-------->government has no control over the price of oil. When gas was 1.50, ford had only one vehicle rated over 30mls to the gallon. Now they have 2 I believe, and gas is around 3 bucks a gallon. What should we expect.

2. interest rates---------->federal reserve sets them, and they are still historically low. Right or wrong, it is all about inflation fighting, and unless the TOTAL economy and not just the domestic automakers goes into the crapper, they won't come back down to the unbelievably low rates we have seen in the last 5 years or so.

3. taxes------->they were cut, what more can you do? If you raise them, things will just get worse. Cut them more, and the deficit rises faster. Washington needs to cut spending, good luck on that one from either party.

4. war--------->I ain't a goin there.

The largest difference to Ford and GM by far is the price of oil, and thus gas. Somehow make gas 1.50 a gallon and stabilize it, Ford and GM profits go back through the roof.

President of Iran says that oil is still to low, which means the Middle East has control of our economy for the forseeable future.

I tend to agree with many on here about getting our own fuel, just not the method to retrieve it. They want taxes to force us into crackerboxes; I want more investment in coal conversion and tar pits of Canada extraction.

Greenies won't allow coal conversion, and unless we educate ourselves on how this is all being blocked by them and stop them from doing it, expect things to be unstable for a long time to come.

Clinton was lucky. He was able to ride the tech stock bubble. Remember when dotcoms were the rage. People were throwing money at electrons. Of course it was going to crash. It happened to crash after his watch... therefore he lucked out. Don't forget defense and national security took a big hit under President BJ. I was in the army at the time and we could not even get the resources to train properly.

ahhh, the days of no competition, what fond memories.

yeah i want to hear you bitch when GAS goes to 4$ a gallon...LOFL!

hey you'll have to work a whole hour to pay for a gallon right DIPSHITDOG?

Clinton was lucky. He was able to ride the tech stock bubble. Remember when dotcoms were the rage. People were throwing money at electrons. Of course it was going to crash. It happened to crash after his watch... therefore he lucked out. Don't forget defense and national security took a big hit under President BJ. I was in the army at the time and we could not even get the resources to train properly.

say what you want..this current president sucks!

cant get around that....and yes, dont care when IT crashed...it still did not during his time....SO ??

Sparks---------------->

1. Gas prices-------->government has no control over the price of oil. When gas was 1.50, ford had only one vehicle rated over 30mls to the gallon. Now they have 2 I believe, and gas is around 3 bucks a gallon. What should we expect.

2. interest rates---------->federal reserve sets them, and they are still historically low. Right or wrong, it is all about inflation fighting, and unless the TOTAL economy and not just the domestic automakers goes into the crapper, they won't come back down to the unbelievably low rates we have seen in the last 5 years or so.

3. taxes------->they were cut, what more can you do? If you raise them, things will just get worse. Cut them more, and the deficit rises faster. Washington needs to cut spending, good luck on that one from either party.

4. war--------->I ain't a goin there.

The largest difference to Ford and GM by far is the price of oil, and thus gas. Somehow make gas 1.50 a gallon and stabilize it, Ford and GM profits go back through the roof.

President of Iran says that oil is still to low, which means the Middle East has control of our economy for the forseeable future.

I tend to agree with many on here about getting our own fuel, just not the method to retrieve it. They want taxes to force us into crackerboxes; I want more investment in coal conversion and tar pits of Canada extraction.

Greenies won't allow coal conversion, and unless we educate ourselves on how this is all being blocked by them and stop them from doing it, expect things to be unstable for a long time to come.

All part of the economic policies of any president, all needed to be addressed instead of lying to the people all the time.

yeah i want to hear you bitch when GAS goes to 4$ a gallon...LOFL!

hey you'll have to work a whole hour to pay for a gallon right DIPSHITDOG?

say what you want..this current president sucks!

cant get around that....and yes, dont care when IT crashed...it still did not during his time....SO ??

dark, if the economy was booming you'd still bitch about Bush, you just don't like him period regardless. Clinton did do anything special except raise my taxes and get BJ's from someone other than Hillary, yeah some great guy we had then. :censored:

dark, if the economy was booming you'd still bitch about Bush, you just don't like him period regardless. Clinton did do anything special except raise my taxes and get BJ's from someone other than Hillary, yeah some great guy we had then. :censored:

no again..you are a dumbfuck!

if it was booming it would be different...but his so called tax breaks..are for the rich only....

and bush LIED and people DIED..clinton lied and everyone talked about it..boo hoo...

:happy feet:

Bush still thinks Americans fear for their lives. If he would have let a post 9/11 terrorist attacks get by, we would be praising him for his actions. The next administration will probably be liberal. Hopefully they can find a better balance between civil liberties and national security.

Bush will still be considered a great president. Remember the days of Ronnie? People hated his guts. Now he 's ranked the 8th best. History will view W Bush much better than we view him today.

Bush still thinks Americans fear for their lives. If he would have let a post 9/11 terrorist attacks get by, we would be praising him for his actions. The next administration will probably be liberal. Hopefully they can find a better balance between civil liberties and national security.

Bush will still be considered a great president. Remember the days of Ronnie? People hated his guts. Now he 's ranked the 8th best. History will view W Bush much better than we view him today.

time will tell...

but i dont think so highly of him

I wasn't a big Clinton supporter, but I remember those huge profit sharing checks we used to get while he was in office. Those were the days.

And how is it now that Asian car companies are making money in the same market we are loosing?

We had a home court advantage and a head start.

The president has little impact on my job. If ford could build a good product that people want to buy we would be making money instead of crying "foul" or putting the blame on someone else. Ford and the UAW got themselves in this mess,not the government. Vote for who ever you want in two years but if your relying on them for your job security your a fool.

And how is it now that Asian car companies are making money in the same market we are loosing?

We had a home court advantage and a head start.

The president has little impact on my job. If ford could build a good product that people want to buy we would be making money instead of crying "foul" or putting the blame on someone else. Ford and the UAW got themselves in this mess,not the government. Vote for who ever you want in two years but if your relying on them for your job security your a fool.

"Scuse Me?! Ford isn't using a governmental agency to wiretap my phones, or watch my

keystrokes.

You my friend are the "fool" if you believe our gov't has given us & our employer an even

playing field...

Obviously you're part of the 29% that still support the donkey that sits in OUR White House.

Your job should be impeached....

I have to agree with dark, Bush aint shit man! Dude lied about shit and got American Soldiers killed period! Im a vet so i dont wanna hear no bullsh-- about oh they died defending us crap. The man just lie everytime

he get on tv. Dont u all for for this Illegal mexican stuff. These people have been in this country for a very long time and it wasnt a problem.We as American should have been bitching a long time ago about our borders and we havent. This is how they split us up on issues that are most important to us. In 2004 Bush came at us with gay marriages crap. Got so many people looking at that shit that most folks forgot about the real issues in this country and they wasnt even worried about the Illegal mexicans. In Ga. we have lost ford (aap for 11 years) Gm and bases and bellsouth and ga pacific and other big business going over seas or elsewhere. Our bs Governor went all the way to korea to get kia but said screw us and gave away the bank (400million in tax breaks, offer Ford 80million) and we pay the most taxes. Bush and all of congress should be fired for Katrina, gas prices letting jobs leave this country and the unprotected borders. All they do is talk and no one does anything, spending ALL of OUR money on dumb shit. All of u should be piss off!

America problems are in WASHINGTON DC! We need new leaders all the way round on both sides those guys have been there to long. We need to take back our country be for its too late before the mexicans and japs take it over completely.

I disagree. Time has favored the Reagan legacy, while it will not be so kind to Bush. Congress has been in a coma and has rubberstamped administration requests. The press had been successfully bullied, largely giving the president a free pass to his absurd policies. Finally, they are using the first amendment and holding Bush accountable to the people, and his misconduct is being exposed.

Great presidents lead with hope, Reagan was one of them. While I may not have agreed with many of his policies, I still think him great. Lincoln, Roosevelt, and Kennedy are others whom inspired many. Bush on the other hand, leads with fear. It is almost tragic how his administration took advantage of the public's goodwill and faith after 9-11 and led this country into a quagmire, and squandered this countries prosperity.

Do you remember who signed NAFTA?? CLINTON DID

Who signed permanent TRADE WITH CHINA?? CLINTON DID

Who SIGNED GATT CLINTON DID

So remember this Bill and George both did harm to us and the UAW did the most harm for not backing PEROT and backing CLINTON in 92!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST FACTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also who voted for NAFTA JOHN KERRY DID

who voted 10 times out of 10 for permanent TRADE WITH CHINA KERRY DID

WHO BACKED KERRY YES THE UAW DID WHY I DO NOT KNOW

WHO WAS AGAINST NAFTA EDWARDS AND THE UAW STILL BACKED KERRY OVER EDWARDS IN THE PRIMARY ELECTION

So in 08 lets back a ANTI-NAFTA ANTI FREE TRADE WITH CHINA CANIDATE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So remember this Bill and George both did harm to us and the UAW did the most harm for not backing PEROT and backing CLINTON in 92!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST FACTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO WAS AGAINST NAFTA EDWARDS AND THE UAW STILL BACKED KERRY OVER EDWARDS IN THE PRIMARY ELECTION

So in 08 lets back a ANTI-NAFTA ANTI FREE TRADE WITH CHINA CANIDATE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You left out "who had sex with a fat ugly white chick" Clinton did.

And enjoyed it.

so you think bush is doing a great job ?? NOT...i would trade any day!!

You left out "who had sex with a fat ugly white chick" Clinton did.

And enjoyed it.

Hell yea, if I had a chance to get a BJ in the oval office, fat and ugly, who cares I'd do it. Thats just one of those things you might not put in your resume' but certainly something to keep in your private memoirs. Oh yea, and I got a blow job in the oval office, com'on how many guys can say that.

:bandance: :bandance: :happy feet: :happy feet: