this says it all

sickofthebs

At a meeting here Tuesday, the local leaders voted overwhelmingly to recommend ratification.

"Failure to act in this situation will undermine our efforts to continue to win new work, to protect U.S. jobs long-term and to ensure that Ford can continue to make contributions to our pension funds," United Auto Workers President Ron Gettelfinger and Vice President Bob King, head of the UAW Ford section, said in a statement to members, a copy of which was obtained by The Detroit News.

so this is all about the veba payment that is due,,why dont you have the balls to just say it,,they said do what we want or no veba money because of your stupidity in barganing,,letting words like commitment in instead of guarantee,,

how dare you even think about buying anything from the china people,,your a discrace for even listening to the whole spew of shit coming from the mouth or your husband that you were negotiating with,,,oh oh sorry you dont negotiate,,you just listen and accept,,your fucking pathetic,,both of you for even bringing anything to us with the words buying and china in the same paragraph.

1000 bucks,,,,hey suck my big fat dick,,

anyone who votes yes for this should be beat in the parking lot and sent to another country,,along with our new ceo,,bob king and ron gettlefinger,,

At a meeting here Tuesday, the local leaders voted overwhelmingly to recommend ratification.

"Failure to act in this situation will undermine our efforts to continue to win new work, to protect U.S. jobs long-term and to ensure that Ford can continue to make contributions to our pension funds," United Auto Workers President Ron Gettelfinger and Vice President Bob King, head of the UAW Ford section, said in a statement to members, a copy of which was obtained by The Detroit News.

so this is all about the veba payment that is due,,why dont you have the balls to just say it,,they said do what we want or no veba money because of your stupidity in barganing,,letting words like commitment in instead of guarantee,,

how dare you even think about buying anything from the china people,,your a discrace for even listening to the whole spew of shit coming from the mouth or your husband that you were negotiating with,,,oh oh sorry you dont negotiate,,you just listen and accept,,your fucking pathetic,,both of you for even bringing anything to us with the words buying and china in the same paragraph.

1000 bucks,,,,hey suck my big fat dick,,

anyone who votes yes for this should be beat in the parking lot and sent to another country,,along with our new ceo,,bob king and ron gettlefinger,,

My favorite part is where it says "Failure to act in this situation will undermine our efforts to continue to win new work, to protect US jobs long term" Now, thats funny, what NEW work?? protect US jobs?? riiiiiiiiight, as our work has gone out of this country and tens of thousands of autoworkers have lost their jobs!!

"COME ON" These are the same leaders who said just weeks ago "no more consecions" or no wait in April this is a good contract? No wait Sept of o8 This is a good contract . I dont know about you I kinda think were getting screwed here !!!! I would sure like a public list of our leaders vote !!!

:banghead:

"COME ON" These are the same leaders who said just weeks ago "no more consecions" or no wait in April this is a good contract? No wait Sept of o8 This is a good contract . I dont know about you I kinda think were getting screwed here !!!! I would sure like a public list of our leaders vote !!!

Told today that a grand total of 5 people stood up and said no to this 8 page waste of paper. 3 of them were from KTP and the other 2 I am not for sure. International is suppose to be at KTP tomorrow to explain to the committee why they should try to sell this garbage. More updates to follow.

Unfortunately you will not ever get to see that since the vote was done by voice yea or nae.

Only suggestion is talk to all of your reps and find out if they support it or not, then vote them out accordingly next election.

If you suspect collusion or malfeasance on the part of the IUAW, contact the Department of Labor and say that you believe they are committing fraud with how the voting is done! If every person on here who disagrees with this calls or writes (you can do this online) and complains, they will have to look into it. Have them conduct the vote!

THEIR WAS ONLY 1 NO VOTE and the man is from DEARBORN local 600 ,at least one guy had some BALL's !!!

THEIR WAS ONLY 1 NO VOTE and the man is from DEARBORN local 600 ,at least one guy had some BALL's !!!

There was told only 1 guy, but there wer ea couple who asked for clarification and had some concerns but they were all put to bed in the open discussion. Your leaders oked this modification because it was not what they originallythough it was going to be. They made it clear that they needed something to take to the members and also said that they couldn't support concessions. They seen the agreement and felt it was not a concession. Remember we can still strike or many other issues. The only thing that can be taken to arbitration is improvements in wages and benefits. Those improvements will be based on all US competitors "ONLY IMPROVEMENTS". If we fail to reach an agreement on any other aspects of the 2011 master agreement they can strike over that. No where in there does it say that we can not strike over expiration of an agreement or outside contracting or health and safety. Do think that if there is a concern the UAW won't invoke that right? They would not have give it up if there was a concern that we couldn't still get what we need in 2011. The company needed it for their bond holders, because if you remember they wanted the company to go bankrupt, because their investments were insured and that would have been the only way to collect the full amount. Now pattern bargaining has us back at the table, if not today would have been tomorrow. Unfortunately tomorrow, 2011, most of the new product and investment options would have been already sourced and at a lower cost structure in order to launch. Again, as they look like they are financially stable they are putting on a good face. The chance they took while not going into bankruptcy was to improve customers/media perception of Ford. Which is costing them financially, which the only way to get cash for new products is to find a way to save cash and keep bong holders happy. This is reality.

I heard the same and there was also another who said it under his breath, but could not be heard by everyone. I also heard the no vote was from the guest side who didn't have a vote. That would have meant it was unanimous!

Not according to this quote from Bryan Kessinger on the FoMoCo Lap & KTP Forum.

" Your leadership at KTP shared your opinion on this issue and voted NO. As for "why are your fearless leaders in Detroit" they have to go there if they are going to vote NO.

We will not support these modifications and would not for the same reason you stated. WE TOLD YOU WE WOULD NOT SUPPORT MORE CHANGES. It was good of you to assume we were lieing to you , but now that your prediction has proven wrong, can we expect an apology?

Not only did these delegates vote no. We put that stance in writing and on the floor which is more than I can say for other union leaders who "claim" they don't support it."

Here's a link.................

http://scottrlap.proboards.com/index.cgi?b...mp;page=1#25355

In these days of open records, there is no reason why we shouldn't get a record of each persons vote. This was a vote by our union, not the Masons. If they choose to vote out loud then it should be done so one at a time as their name is called and their vote recorded.

There was told only 1 guy, but there wer ea couple who asked for clarification and had some concerns but they were all put to bed in the open discussion. Your leaders oked this modification because it was not what they originallythough it was going to be. They made it clear that they needed something to take to the members and also said that they couldn't support concessions. They seen the agreement and felt it was not a concession. Remember we can still strike or many other issues. The only thing that can be taken to arbitration is improvements in wages and benefits. Those improvements will be based on all US competitors "ONLY IMPROVEMENTS". If we fail to reach an agreement on any other aspects of the 2011 master agreement they can strike over that. No where in there does it say that we can not strike over expiration of an agreement or outside contracting or health and safety. Do think that if there is a concern the UAW won't invoke that right? They would not have give it up if there was a concern that we couldn't still get what we need in 2011. The company needed it for their bond holders, because if you remember they wanted the company to go bankrupt, because their investments were insured and that would have been the only way to collect the full amount. Now pattern bargaining has us back at the table, if not today would have been tomorrow. Unfortunately tomorrow, 2011, most of the new product and investment options would have been already sourced and at a lower cost structure in order to launch. Again, as they look like they are financially stable they are putting on a good face. The chance they took while not going into bankruptcy was to improve customers/media perception of Ford. Which is costing them financially, which the only way to get cash for new products is to find a way to save cash and keep bong holders happy. This is reality.

Captain you need to crawl out from under Mullaly's desk

They seen the agreement and felt it was not a concession.

Are you for real, do you share this sentiment or are you claiming to speak for the IUAW negotiators ?

There are no more guarantee's that there where in the original 2007 contract excluding the fact of the in sourced work to the ACH plants WHICH FORD CAN NOT SELL.... Oh wait page 6U(2007 CBA) bullet point number 4 talks of identifying work totaling 1,700 for potential future jobs that will be in sourced on top of the 1,559 from bullet point 3 of that same unpublished letter.

My god Captain we had all of this in the original 2007 contract Make the Fuckers abide by the contract we agreed too before we go and give up wages and the right to strike, for a measly one thousand dollars.

Anyone that says this is not a concessions contract deserves the ass kicking Walter is sure to give out in the afterlife.

Man for a company /union suckass that was leaving you sure are doing a lot of posting.Why don't you just give it up CAP.Everyone sees through your lies.Only the dumbasses are listening to you.So just keep typing away,I will be here to reply to your every lie.Trying to convince us this a a good 3rd contract is really sad even for a total sellout company suckass as yourself. Edited by cecilmeyer

I don't know who was the one person who said they voted "NO" in Dearborn, I was there and if your talking about Nick he voted for it.

I tal

I take that back it wasnt Nick that voted I miss spoke it was someone else. Nick is the one that said "YES" downtown, but @ the plant he tells everyone "NO"!

Which is costing them financially, which the only way to get cash for new products is to find a way to save cash and keep bong holders happy. This is reality.

I had to capture this quote before you edited it!

This explains everything, Cheech and Chong are running this union LOL!

Cheech%20n%20Chong%20Car.JPG

No strike, what do you mean man? Someones gotta light this sh-t!

Edited by Furious1Auto