Jerry Sullivan has died RIP

1993Stang

Never do I receive a phone call this late unless it is something very important. Local 600 President Jerry Sullivan has died. All of us are sending out condolences to his family and close friends as well as all of his Local 600 family. My father had the opportunity to work with him side by side for a very long time and there is no words for how much he will miss Jerry as well as many many others. God Bless

Keep us updated if you find out anything else.

I will. It sucks so bad because people that you work with are like family and to my Dad he was a true friend and not just a powerful leader of a local. I feel so bad about it being right before the holidays and what his family must be going through. All we can do is count our blessings as he did for us coming home safe from work to be home with our families during the holiday. His name has been a part of my household since I was a little kid.

I will. It sucks so bad because people that you work with are like family and to my Dad he was a true friend and not just a powerful leader of a local. I feel so bad about it being right before the holidays and what his family must be going through. All we can do is count our blessings as he did for us coming home safe from work to be home with our families during the holiday. His name has been a part of my household since I was a little kid.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family, his many friends and to his Local. God Bless.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family seeing he just lost a daughter a month or so ago Jerry's family has gone through a lot the last few months.

I will miss the times I was able to talk with him (and smoke in the hall) after the general Council Meetings. While I did not always agree with his stance on union issues I definitely respected the man, regardless if i agreed or disagreed he did what he felt was best for the membership of Local 600 and UAW members alike.

Rest In Peace Jerry.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family seeing he just lost a daughter a month or so ago Jerry's family has gone through a lot the last few months.

I will miss the times I was able to talk with him (and smoke in the hall) after the general Council Meetings. While I did not always agree with his stance on union issues I definitely respected the man, regardless if i agreed or disagreed he did what he felt was best for the membership of Local 600 and UAW members alike.

Rest In Peace Jerry.

3:30pm yesterday. extremely sad. He recently lost his daughter, real young. Never good timing during the holidays. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

3:30pm yesterday. extremely sad. He recently lost his daughter, real young. Never good timing during the holidays. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

I know 41 years old. The only thing to say about such a loss, is that they are now together in peace. God Bless Elizabeth and Jerry Sullivan.

Looks like the viewing will be Monday Dec 28 1-8pm.Keehn Funeral Home in Brighton Mi.

I did not hear if it was going to be a small affair, I know I will be taking my father to go either way.

Jerry passed away at only 62 years of age. As most of you know he was not only the President of local 600 but a member of the Vietnam Veterans, Editor of the U.A.W local 600 facts letter, and a lifetime member of NAACP. I know Jerry also had a Masters Degree from Central Michigan University. He will be at the Keehn Funeral Home on 796 W. Main Brighton, Mi as Captain said from 1-8/ Funeral Service will be Tuesday Dec 29th 11am at St Joseph Catholic Parish 6805 Mast Rd. in Dexter, Mi. Final visit at the church at 10 am with the burial to follow at Holy Spirit Cemetary, Hamburg, Mi.