Quite an Embargo - Nothing yet!

Amazing that we still have on pics of anything for tomorrow....well off to get the new XFR washed.

Congratulations on your new ride and I hope you get the mirrors figured out. I agree the lids are tight this year, I think the idea of early termination of employment may have something to do with it. On the other hand, it's also possible the morale is high that everyone is playing ball this time around.

Driving me crazy...thanks for the kind words..yeah...I drove from downtown to O'hare and back today and got it up over 100 mph for a brief moment...it handles like nothing I've ever driven or been in before...

Now if I could just figure out the damn mirrors...I do have to say...the whole interface sucks after watching the My Ford CES presentation....the screen is too small and the fact that I have to push multiple times for a simple task....it sucks..really...

XK was the same way...but I'll have to live with it..

Hmm, Chicago isn't too far. Maybe my brother and you can meet up XFRGuy - he drives a XJ8 Vanden Plas ... (we're both from Wisconsin). My parents both drive XJ8s as well. I guess I'm the odd one in the family since I own Fords.

Edited by SVT_MAN

It's usually midnight EST, but it could also be the unveiling tomorrow.

Usually a this point at least one source has broken the embargo and the others follow... I can't remember the last time an embargo was followed to the letter.

That having been said...

It's 10:35 and we've still seen *no* leaks, only the teasers from Ford.

Are the media outlets all working to stay on Ford's "good" side? I can't believe that nothing has slipped out.

I used to be JagStypeRguy..then got the xk..so I was JagXKguy...and now JagXFRGuy...

I didn't realize you could change your name without re-registering, not that I want to change mine.

Usually a this point at least one source has broken the embargo and the others follow... I can't remember the last time an embargo was followed to the letter.

That having been said...

It's 10:35 and we've still seen *no* leaks, only the teasers from Ford.

Are the media outlets all working to stay on Ford's "good" side? I can't believe that nothing has slipped out.

10:53 and no leaks that I've seen....