corruption endorsed

Virgil

Ijust heard that the International re-opened a grievance belonging to a former b/c at the ohio assembly plant.Apparently the rep.who reopened the grievance{at the request of the chairman obviously}got him a large settlement.The rep. was Chris Viscomi.The b/c was terminated for racketeering.He would go to employees who had been terminated and tell them that for$10,000.00 he would get them re-instated so they could then settle their grievance by taking a buy-out package.Now if this isn't racketeering I don't know what is.If the government hear about this I'm sure heads will roll.You gotta wonder what Bob King has got to say about this?Surely if he doesn't take serious action against the rep.then the membership can conclude that he sanctions it.How many others who were terminated for lesser offenses will have their grievances re-inststed and get similar buy-outs?When caught he was made pay back the money he took from the members.I wonder 'if a bank robber gets caught and pays back the money,can he collect the reward money cause he paid the bank back their money?What has the U.A.W. come to?More importantly,what has it cost this membership because we all know tat Ford don't do things for nothing.

• Like 2

Ijust heard that the International re-opened a grievance belonging to a former b/c at the ohio assembly plant.Apparently the rep.who reopened the grievance{at the request of the chairman obviously}got him a large settlement.The rep. was Chris Viscomi.The b/c was terminated for racketeering.He would go to employees who had been terminated and tell them that for$10,000.00 he would get them re-instated so they could then settle their grievance by taking a buy-out package.Now if this isn't racketeering I don't know what is.If the government hear about this I'm sure heads will roll.You gotta wonder what Bob King has got to say about this?Surely if he doesn't take serious action against the rep.then the membership can conclude that he sanctions it.How many others who were terminated for lesser offenses will have their grievances re-inststed and get similar buy-outs?When caught he was made pay back the money he took from the members.I wonder 'if a bank robber gets caught and pays back the money,can he collect the reward money cause he paid the bank back their money?What has the U.A.W. come to?More importantly,what has it cost this membership because we all know tat Ford don't do things for nothing.

FYI, the only way to open a grievance that has been closed out is through the Appeals process spelled out in the Constitution ONLY! So Bob, Ron or Chris Viscomni has the authority to re-open a grievance that has been settled! Get your information correct asshole!

FYI, the only way to open a grievance that has been closed out is through the Appeals process spelled out in the Constitution ONLY! So Bob, Ron or Chris Viscomni has the authority to re-open a grievance that has been settled! Get your information correct asshole!

That is not entirely true....Upon request and with agreement of the parties, the appeals procedure can be bypassed

• Like 1

That is not entirely true....Upon request and with agreement of the parties, the appeals procedure can be bypassed

Thanks Cap.Saved me from correcting this pathetic creature.As for the original story ,we all here at OHAP are aware of it.We did not know about the settlement.I had heard that there was a meeting held to discuss the grievance.I find it hard to believe that Ford or the UAW would allow themselves to get caught up in this.I did hear that plant funds were involved in the settlement so maybe the higher ups were not initially aware about the settlement.Either way it will be interesting to see if there is any reaction from the powers that are as this could open a real can of worms,both legal and otherways.
  • Like 1

This is bullshit! This jerk steals from the membership and gets caught and gets fired. He then files a grievance and it sits so then he withdraws it and it gets put back in all of a sudden and now he gets a package? How does the chairman and company think they can get away with this? What did he trade off for this? I'm so pissed off right now about this whole deal. And Detroit goes along with this? We need a total change from the top down! Is this why all these jobs are so fucked up? Was this part of the trade off with the company? I thought Mulally was better than that. I don't know much about Bob King but if he is letting shit like this go down then he's no better than the rest! This is getting like the Teamsters during Hoffa Senior. But what can the people in the plant do since it's not election time? Can we file a grievance on this or a complaint somewhere? When is our next union meeting? A lot of us are pissed about this but we know how revengeful Nick is but I think if we have enough people we can stand against him! Shit like this makes us look like a joke! And isn't he the president of some union in the union thing? I think he's president of that meeting he just went to in Detroit. That's a real nice impression other plants get of us. A bunch of crooks, thiefs, liars and gangsters. Real nice. The company and the union are really in bed together on this one.

• Like 2

Your facts are entirely bogus and slanderous. I expect an apology.

• Like 1

This is bullshit! This jerk steals from the membership and gets caught and gets fired. He then files a grievance and it sits so then he withdraws it and it gets put back in all of a sudden and now he gets a package? How does the chairman and company think they can get away with this? What did he trade off for this? I'm so pissed off right now about this whole deal. And Detroit goes along with this? We need a total change from the top down! Is this why all these jobs are so fucked up? Was this part of the trade off with the company? I thought Mulally was better than that. I don't know much about Bob King but if he is letting shit like this go down then he's no better than the rest! This is getting like the Teamsters during Hoffa Senior. But what can the people in the plant do since it's not election time? Can we file a grievance on this or a complaint somewhere? When is our next union meeting? A lot of us are pissed about this but we know how revengeful Nick is but I think if we have enough people we can stand against him! Shit like this makes us look like a joke! And isn't he the president of some union in the union thing? I think he's president of that meeting he just went to in Detroit. That's a real nice impression other plants get of us. A bunch of crooks, thiefs, liars and gangsters. Real nice. The company and the union are really in bed together on this one.

You people are pathetic..........the facts are that none of the charges against him were ever proven by the Company......there were never any federal or state charges filed either. There was never any testimony to prove anything by anyone....he wasn't fired for racketeering either.....your all all full of BS.

You guys are like a lynch mob going out on a half cocked story and hanging someone like you are judge and jury. I hope the individual involved gets a court order to find out who each one of your User ID's belongs to.......and sues you all collectively for slander. Shame on you. I am appalled at your misconduct.

• Like 2

You people are pathetic..........the facts are that none of the charges against him were ever proven by the Company......there were never any federal or state charges filed either. There was never any testimony to prove anything by anyone....he wasn't fired for racketeering either.....your all all full of BS.

You guys are like a lynch mob going out on a half cocked story and hanging someone like you are judge and jury. I hope the individual involved gets a court order to find out who each one of your User ID's belongs to.......and sues you all collectively for slander. Shame on you. I am appalled at your misconduct.

Lots of people seem to forget how useful actual facts can be. If any of this were true, it would never have stayed quiet this long. Charges would have been filed. A grievance may have been reopened, but not under these circumstances. Chris is a good guy, leave him alone. He tries to do a good job from what I have seen. Get the facts before spouting off and slandering someone. I agree, everyone can be traced through an IP address, people can get sued for slander, be careful!

I will say it again. This site is nothing but a tool to tear down this great union. It is good for communication and discussion on real issues. But when people come on here and spread lies, slander and finger point against this great union I have a problem with that.

Knock off the BS and post constructive posts and responses with facts.

Solidarity

I will say it again. This site is nothing but a tool to tear down this great union. It is good for communication and discussion on real issues. But when people come on here and spread lies, slander and finger point against this great union I have a problem with that.

Solidarity

Did the rep who got fired get fired for stealing checks from the people who took the buyout?

Did he have to pay it back?

Did he file a grievance?

Did he withdraw that grievance?

Did someone - would have to be Nick or Chris Viscomi since he's our International rep - reinstate that grievance?

Did they settle the grievance by giving him a package?

Now either he did what people are saying or he didn't. If he didn't then why did he get fired? If he did then why did he get a package? I think we have a right to know especially since he did all this when he was a rep and was able to do this kind of thing because of being a rep!

Chris Viscomi, since you know so much about this why don't you answer these questions? Let's get the truth out the in the open!

I just hope you answer it before night shift starts because I'd like to know.

Edited by WRH

Did the rep who got fired get fired for stealing checks from the people who took the buyout?

Did he file a grievance?

Did someone - would have to be Nick or Chris Viscomi since he's our International rep - reinstate that grievance?

Now either he did what people are saying or he didn't. If he didn't then why did he get fired? If he did then why did he get a package? I think we have a right to know especially since he did all this when he was a rep and was able to do this kind of thing because of being a rep!

Chris Viscomi, since you know so much about this why don't you answer these questions? Let's get the truth out the in the open!

Are you a fool?

Last time I remember personal grievances were not to be discussed or shared outside of the parties involved.

Why dont we just call the UAW and ask for information on all grievances at all locations so we can look into peoples personal issues.

Fools like you will be the down fall of this great union.

Start posting constructively and add some value if possible to this site.

Solidarity

Level,you ask good questions,fact of the matter we have asked ourselves the same questions.Why don;t you address your questions to the Ford motor company and/or the U.A.W.Ford is the party who took the WRITTEN statements from those workers who were charged the money.No one is going to get a court order as I am sure they want to keep a lid on this as much as possible.As for "dividedwebeg"I thought that "Virgil"outlined the facts.Pointing out that a union by its actions is condoning a form of racketeering is surely a necessary post ,although I would agree that the union would not consider it constructive.

Level,you ask good questions,fact of the matter we have asked ourselves the same questions.Why don;t you address your questions to the Ford motor company and/or the U.A.W.Ford is the party who took the WRITTEN statements from those workers who were charged the money.No one is going to get a court order as I am sure they want to keep a lid on this as much as possible.As for "dividedwebeg"I thought that "Virgil"outlined the facts.Pointing out that a union by its actions is condoning a form of racketeering is surely a necessary post ,although I would agree that the union would not consider it constructive.

Dobbins is a tool that does whatever Mary Springowski tells him.

That bitch actually thinks people want to listen to her "tweets".

Fact is that only poor ole Tommy boy should have to listen to that bitch's incessent banter, he married the red witch, so let him suffer.

You people are either her tools, or her other User IDs. DAH! Why don't you ask her Father and brother how many fired employees they got back while in office, then ask them how many of them were actually poor innocent employees wrongfully discharged. Hell, how many Donovans were fired and brought back! Ask the bitch that one. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fact is that only poor ole Tommy boy should have to listen to that bitch's incessent banter, he married the red witch, so let him suffer.

You people are either her tools, or her other User IDs. DAH! Why don't you ask her Father and brother how many fired employees they got back while in office, then ask them how many of them were actually poor innocent employees wrongfully discharged. Hell, how many Donovans were fired and brought back! Ask the bitch that one. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you mentioned her da bitch I hates. Her family was fired many times and sued ford and the UAW many times. Always got their jobs back, always got their grievances paid. Little Mary got appointed by Daddy, had the worst attendance record in the plant so he had to get her off the line cause she brought down too much heat on Daddy with her absences. After someone published her attendance card in the plant, her Dad had the company secure all of the attendance cards in a locked drawer. HAAAAAAAAA. Brothers were fired, disciplined, sister same way, always got paid, always came back like some kind of Donovan rash. I cannot believe that bitch is pointing fingers at someone for anything. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA back.

OH OH I GOT THE ANSWER.

how many donovons were fired?

2 and got packages.big ones.

NOW MY QUESTION.

THIS IS FUN.

WHAT ACTING B.C REP HAS

A BROTHER THAT SITS AT HOME.

AND WATCHES DAYS OF ARE LIVES.

AND COLLECTS A PAY CHECK WEEKLY.

THAT WAS FIRED.

FREE HINT.

HE WAS A B.C TO.

AND HE WAS TALKING ABOUT

TAKEING A PACKAGE.

AAAAAAAAAW COME ON.

ANOTHER FREE HINT .

HE HAS A CLOSE FRIEND IN LABOR.

THAT LOOKS LIKE FESTER FROM

THE ADAMS FAMILY.

ENOUGH HINTS I WANT AN ANSWER.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think somebody touched a nerve! They must be afraid of what's going to happen now that their little secret is out! Let's talk about the people who had to PAY for their buyout packages! Do the initials R.F. and E.B. ring a bell? Or how about the checks that were stolen? How many people got their checks stolen? And signed statements? Why else did this former union representative have to pay all the money back? But they covered that up, the union and the company, didn't they? What was given up to stop this person being prosecuted? Are we still paying for this person stealing from the company and the hourly folks AND he gets rewarded for it? Ever wonder why your jobs are so messed up? And why EVERYTHING gets bought off?

• Like 1

Dey on da run now! :hysterical::finger: :happy feet: Whooee! They don't like it when you point the finger at them! Like the appointed reps that aren't there hardly ever? How do we see a certain ERC out and about when she should be in the plant? She gets to work a couple of hours is all? Nice job! Or how about a certain standards rep who was busy working on a house to flip when he should have been in the plant? These 3 hour work days are sweet aren't they? You guys are a joke and you don't even see it.

Your facts are entirely bogus and slanderous. I expect an apology.

I stand with Viscomi! I know this man personally to be a servant of the people(membership)...NOT himself. What makes this discussion even more sickening is the uneducated drivel that is plastered about! Find someone else that you can attempt to dig up some dirt on. God Bless the UAW...F**k the haters!

• Like 1

I stand with Viscomi! I know this man personally to be a servant of the people(membership)...NOT himself. What makes this discussion even more sickening is the uneducated drivel that is plastered about! Find someone else that you can attempt to dig up some dirt on. God Bless the UAW...F**k the haters!

I second that!!

Did he file a grievance?

I see that no one wants to answer my questions.

I see that no one wants to answer my questions.

No one owes you any explanation.....that is why.

PLEASE NOTE:

This is a public forum....on which many of you are misrepresenting facts.......defaming character...making false accusations......and slandering reputations. I hope you all truly understand the legal ramifications of such actions........and do not think that you can hide behind your little fake user ID's.......a decent lawyer will find all of you easily.