I didn't know it was official, but MT drives the Raptor Supercrew

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/trucks/1006_flight_of_the_new_svt_raptor_supercrew/index.html

They really like the 6.2L, which was expected. The longer wheelbase doesn't seem to hurt the performance either. They said it isn't as nimble, but stability seems to be improved. So which would you have, the Super Cab or the Crew Cab?

SuperCrew! I'll take mine in Black Camouflage :P

Drove a 6.2 Raptor Supercab yesterday (wrench light was on, hope that isn't going to be common). Ran great, sounds great and appointed very nicely. You'd be surprised how much room is actually in the back seat of the supercab. Two adults were very comfortable back there. Sign me up for a Supercrew anyway, they just look cooler.

Drove a 6.2 Raptor Supercab yesterday (wrench light was on, hope that isn't going to be common). Ran great, sounds great and appointed very nicely. You'd be surprised how much room is actually in the back seat of the supercab. Two adults were very comfortable back there. Sign me up for a Supercrew anyway, they just look cooler.

How did you like the 6.2L?

anyone else notice this little tidbit:

I read somewhere that the 4" info screen from the Super Duty cluster will be in the F150 on the 2011's.

I noticed that too, I think 93SHO may be right - that'd be one of my guesses anyway, unless they're planning on giving it the MyFord Touch system (or at least the gauge part)?

Watch for the Raptor SuperCab to be discontinued. If you want one, you better get it while you can.

probably right unfortunately...me , I prefer the size of the Supercab, but then again I dont have kids.....hell, my wish would be a std cab with a 6.2 and a 6 speed MANUAL........ :hyper:

Watch for the Raptor SuperCab to be discontinued. If you want one, you better get it while you can.

That makes sense, it was riding on an orphaned wheelbase anyway.

.....hell, my wish would be a std cab with a 6.2 and a 6 speed MANUAL........ :hyper:

Sounds good to me! An Expedition Raptor would be even better!