New incentives?

Im waiting to see what they are also.I ordered an 11 edge and as of right now they are offering a $1000 hope it doesnt go down.

I just ordered the 2011 MKX and the $1,000 rebate is locked in at the time of your order so you don't have to worry about that going down.

Not possible. You get the rebates in effect when you take delivery. The dealer may be guaranteeing it but that's not Ford.

The factory incentive is guaranteed by Ford at the time of the order, but they can't guarantee the residual. The current residual on my MKX lease is 66% after 24 months, which could go up or down (adjusted quarterly)...but is usually adjusted with incentives if it drops. So if additional incentives appear by the time I take delivery, then I will receive the better incentive at delivery but not the better residual. The dealer indicated she has never seen the lease price increase by the time the delivery takes place.

Edited by BORG

The factory incentive is guaranteed by Ford at the time of the order, but they can't guarantee the residual. The current residual on my MKX lease is 66% after 24 months, which could go up or down (adjusted quarterly)...but is usually adjusted with incentives if it drops. So if additional incentives appear by the time I take delivery, then I will receive the better incentive at delivery but not the better residual. The dealer indicated she has never seen the lease price increase by the time the delivery takes place.

What type of factory incentive is it? I've never seen Ford guarantee a Factory rebate or special financing terms at the time of order. If it's a special pricing program then that can be locked in but that's not an incentive - it's a pricing program.

What type of factory incentive is it? I've never seen Ford guarantee a Factory rebate or special financing terms at the time of order. If it's a special pricing program then that can be locked in but that's not an incentive - it's a pricing program.

2010 SELECT DEALER INCENTIVE PROTECTION (Program #33160) (NATIONAL) Overview Ford Division is announcing the 2010 Select Dealer Incentive Protection, effective January 12, 2010 which allows dealers the ability to protect certain incentives eligible at the time of Order. This program protects Cash Deals as well as Ford Credit Subvened* APR and RCL Transactions.

Customers who order any eligible vehicle during the program period are eligible to have their Cash rebates OR their payments protected at the levels in effect at the time of their order. An additional provision allows scheduled stock orders to be converted to protected retail customer orders. Program Dates January 12, 2010 through January 3, 2011

To my knowledge (and as the name implies), this program is only available to the vast dealer body classified as "Select". With the decrease in sales, a large number of dealers who were previously classified as "Contact" have been downgraded to "Select". I believe we have used this program once in the last 5 years; the incentives are generally the same or better at time of delivery.

• 5 months later...

2010 SELECT DEALER INCENTIVE PROTECTION (Program #33160) (NATIONAL) Overview Ford Division is announcing the 2010 Select Dealer Incentive Protection, effective January 12, 2010 which allows dealers the ability to protect certain incentives eligible at the time of Order. This program protects Cash Deals as well as Ford Credit Subvened* APR and RCL Transactions.

Customers who order any eligible vehicle during the program period are eligible to have their Cash rebates OR their payments protected at the levels in effect at the time of their order. An additional provision allows scheduled stock orders to be converted to protected retail customer orders. Program Dates January 12, 2010 through January 3, 2011

To my knowledge (and as the name implies), this program is only available to the vast dealer body classified as "Select". With the decrease in sales, a large number of dealers who were previously classified as "Contact" have been downgraded to "Select". I believe we have used this program once in the last 5 years; the incentives are generally the same or better at time of delivery.

Does anyone know if this incentive protection program is still in place for 2011?

Does anyone have an idea what the new rebates and incentives will be after Oct. 4th? Really just looking for the Mustangs

10/04/11? Who knows? A lot of factor affecting the rebates or incentives. Ford earning, US economy, north aftrica and midest situation........

Edited by weiweishen

Back to my post... The passage of time was the reason why I was asking if anyone knows if the incentive protection program is still available to dealers?

Thanks

as far as I know there is no way of locking in incentives at the initial ordering, otherwise every Thomas Richard and Harold would be ordering vehicles and attempting to lock in 0%. Incentives are applicable ONLY at the time of delivery, and asking 7 months in advance is futile...usually thye change every quarter....

I believe the 2011 Incentive Protection Program (# 33458) is still in place and is good for all dealers. In the past, the retail order protection program could only be utilized by "Select" dealers. Now both "Select" and "Contact" dealers can participate.

I believe the 2011 Incentive Protection Program (# 33458) is still in place and is good for all dealers. In the past, the retail order protection program could only be utilized by "Select" dealers. Now both "Select" and "Contact" dealers can participate.

Thanks!

Anyone know if you can combine the 750 private cash and the eco 500 coupon with all the other cash incentives or is there a limit on how many you can use.

Have your dealer run a SMART VINCENT report on the vehicle in question. It will identify any compatibility errors with the private and public offers. With so many incentives, it is crucial that the dealer run this on every potential sale.

Have your dealer run a SMART VINCENT report on the vehicle in question. It will identify any compatibility errors with the private and public offers. With so many incentives, it is crucial that the dealer run this on every potential sale.

So the end result would be the VINCENT Price?