2011 F-150 Incentives

jslinkosky

Does anyone know what the next round of incentives will be on the 150's? Will the 1,000 trade assist cash be extended after January 31?

The people who do know don't talk - ever. I've NEVER heard anyone who knew incentives before they were released. Just have to wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure there won't be any incentives on the raptors, I sure could use one!

Rumor has it that the Ecoboosts don't qualify for any incentives, any truth to this. I ordered my truck using the current incentives as a basis as to my final price, so now instead of the ecoboost being 750 more it will be 4250 more, crap.

There are EB incentives. I'm getting about 4500 worth of them plus paying -1000 off the invoice. I was told one of the incentives requires you to use Ford Motor Credit, I think it's 1000.00. They said with top a top credit score the rate is like 3.5-4.0%. I can get 2.99 at Penfed right now which would save about 1200 over the 5 yrs for every 1%. So if they can't get me at least 3.5 I'll loose the $1000 incentive and go with my own financing.

There are EB incentives. I'm getting about 4500 worth of them plus paying -1000 off the invoice. I was told one of the incentives requires you to use Ford Motor Credit, I think it's 1000.00. They said with top a top credit score the rate is like 3.5-4.0%. I can get 2.99 at Penfed right now which would save about 1200 over the 5 yrs for every 1%. So if they can't get me at least 3.5 I'll loose the $1000 incentive and go with my own financing.

You can finance with FoMo Credit to get the $1k, then refinance in a month or something at the lower rate. Talk to the place giving you 2.99 and see what you can work out.

You can finance with FoMo Credit to get the $1k, then refinance in a month or something at the lower rate. Talk to the place giving you 2.99 and see what you can work out.

Oh so slick. Usually my mind would think like that, lol. I will check with them on refinance qualifications. Thanks!

Rumor has it that the Ecoboosts don't qualify for any incentives, any truth to this. I ordered my truck using the current incentives as a basis as to my final price, so now instead of the ecoboost being 750 more it will be 4250 more, crap.

If you request a brochure through the ford web site they will send you a $750 coupon which will off set the Ecoboost premium of $750

Here in the Iowa up until 1/31/11 there were no incentives allowed on Ecoboost and Raptor. I was sweatin because I wanted to place and order but didn't want to pass up free money. Opted to pull the trigger on 1/28 on the order and exhaled heavily on 1/31 when I saw the restriction was removed. Looking forward to see what is availible when the truck arrives.

Here in the Iowa up until 1/31/11 there were no incentives allowed on Ecoboost and Raptor. I was sweatin because I wanted to place and order but didn't want to pass up free money. Opted to pull the trigger on 1/28 on the order and exhaled heavily on 1/31 when I saw the restriction was removed. Looking forward to see what is availible when the truck arrives.

I gotta ask. Why no incentives in Iowa?

Not sure, when I went to Ford website, looked at incentives, entered zip, the offer package was listed, but in the fine print it said "Not available on Ecoboost or Raptor". My dealer confirmed it. However, now they are allowed. wierd..

The incentives were most likely restricted, because many people had ordered the eco-boost and demand for the Raptor was high. It doesn't make much sense to mark something down that has high demand.

Edited by 1depd

Still thinking at an F150. I am looking at a 2011 and it stickers at $33,880 (before freight). I can get an X-plan PIN from my Mom. How much less is X-plan from sticker .? I just like to know from a percentage standpoint, roughly if someone can help me.

Thanks!

Still thinking at an F150. I am looking at a 2011 and it stickers at $33,880 (before freight). I can get an X-plan PIN from my Mom. How much less is X-plan from sticker .? I just like to know from a percentage standpoint, roughly if someone can help me.

Thanks!

approximately $31,600 give or take $100 and not counting rebates