• Blue Candy
    • Yellow Blaze
    • Race Red
    • Frosted Glass
    • White Platinum Tri-coat
    • Sterling Grey
    • Tuxedo Black
    • Ingot Silver

This is just for my own curiosity. I'd like to get stats on body styles selected, and colors. And why not trim too, while everyones at it. This is for those who either already have their '12 Focus, have it on order, or what your preference would be if you were to buy one. :shades:

I'll start it off. I have the Titanium sedan on order in Sterling Grey. I've always like the look of European body's, and liked the body look with the sedan.

Posts with pictures are always welcome :camera:

Waiting on delivery of my SE Sedan in ingot silver. i'd love to have a titanium but couldnt see paying that price for a focus.

It certainly is not priced like Focus previously. My dad previously had an '01 Focus, pretty well loaded for 23k, so it is an increase there, but they did go above and beyond many expectations. Any 2012 Focus IMHO is a great deal!

Waiting on delivery of my SE Sedan in ingot silver. i'd love to have a titanium but couldnt see paying that price for a focus.

I was lucky enough to find a silver SE sedan optioned exactly like the one I had planned on ordering. My wife had a large schedule change and we had two days to find a car. I looked at Fiestas, the '11 and the '12 Focus. A friend asked me if I was going to get a Titanium. I laughed. I also couldn't see paying $18,100 for a base 2011 with no options at all except an automatic transmission. My mom has one, and after driving our 2012, I can say without reservation, the 2011 is a so far behind the new one that it's pathetic.

I ordered a '12 Focus Titanium Hatch in White Tri-Coat with Navigation, Handling, Power Moonroof, Spec 401A, Winter package, Charcoal Black Leather seats... it's supposedly scheduled to build on the week of 5/30.. Can't wait.

Edited by cappa

I too couldnt see paying the money for the Titanium. I ordered an SE hatch, in blue candy. I really considered the yellow, as it appeals to me, but it seems it doesnt appeal to most people so i went for my second choice.

That's why they give options. Some people just want the basics, others (like me) are looking for some more options.

Se sedan in Kona blue with the winter package and sport package and power moon roof. There were only two sticks at the dealer and they were demos, or salesmans cars. Mine had 350 miles on it when I got it, and I got the x plan deal. The 5 door is growing on me but theres nothing I can do about it now. Im a GM guy and the Focus won. I looked at the Cruze and a Corolla. The Cruze I couldn't get a stick unless it was a base and Toyota said sticker price is what it is so I walked out.