Negotiations Update

Skilled1

Latest update

https://uawsolidweb.org/index.php/uaw-ford-newswire

Negotiations Update – September 26, 2011

I was joined today in my discussions with the company by President Bob King, and both he and I made it very clear to the company that now is the time to get down to business. Neither Bob nor I see any reason why we cannot have an agreement in place as expeditiously as possible.

We stressed this same message to our Negotiators and Staff when we met this evening. I instructed our subcommittees that they should be finalizing their discussions, and anything they cannot accomplish at their level should be pushed up to the main table discussions. Most of those issues are centered on economic language.

Overall, I am very pleased with where we are at right now. With President Bob King and his staff now fully engaged in negotiations at Ford, I expect the pace to quicken.

I also want to thank each of you for your support. I have received a ton of emails and phone calls, and have seen on Facebook a lot of positive response to the News Wires that we have been putting out.

In addition to the daily emails, we have also created a 1-800 number for those who either do not have access to a computer, or would prefer to receive their updates via telephone. The number is 1-800-444-6372. You can access this number every day after 8:00 pm EST.

In Solidarity,

Jimmy Settles

Vice President/Director

UAW National Ford Department

• Like 1

Latest update

https://uawsolidweb.org/index.php/uaw-ford-newswire

Negotiations Update – September 26, 2011

I was joined today in my discussions with the company by President Bob King, and both he and I made it very clear to the company that now is the time to get down to business. Neither Bob nor I see any reason why we cannot have an agreement in place as expeditiously as possible.

We stressed this same message to our Negotiators and Staff when we met this evening. I instructed our subcommittees that they should be finalizing their discussions, and anything they cannot accomplish at their level should be pushed up to the main table discussions. Most of those issues are centered on economic language.

Overall, I am very pleased with where we are at right now. With President Bob King and his staff now fully engaged in negotiations at Ford, I expect the pace to quicken.

I also want to thank each of you for your support. I have received a ton of emails and phone calls, and have seen on Facebook a lot of positive response to the News Wires that we have been putting out.

In addition to the daily emails, we have also created a 1-800 number for those who either do not have access to a computer, or would prefer to receive their updates via telephone. The number is 1-800-444-6372. You can access this number every day after 8:00 pm EST.

In Solidarity,

Jimmy Settles

Vice President/Director

Whoever came up with this was smart. It is good that the International keeps us informed.

• Like 4

Latest update

In Solidarity,

Jimmy Settles

Vice President/Director

The 1-800 number has been updated for today. I have not yet received an email update. When/if there is an email I will post it

Edited by Skilled1
  • Like 4

You get verification email after signing up and that's it, nothing after signing up.

So much for updated info.

There was no email tonight, more than likely because they are in intense negotiations to get the Ford tentative agreement soon.

Just my guess , but I did not get a friday night update.

Spam\

Click here.

Enter your last 4

Enter your DOB

Enter Your name

they want to find out who's using BOF's, and that's so apparent.

FAIL and OWNED

Just because everybody knows who you are when you get a new screen name, jump on for an hour and make 25 posts all saying "Vote NO!" with some weird, incoherent metaphor at the bottom doesn't mean they are out to get you. It just means you are really, really obvious. Get back on your anti-paranoia medicine, or make some more racist comments and get banned.

• Like 1

They want you to sign up now to this website, so they can solicit you with more of their monthly crap.

Instead of putting in the time to make this website, to try and update people (you call it) why don't you all do your damn jobs and protect the membership.

Your losing a record amount of union dues each month cause you can't protect it's members, further more come contract time you all can't get the membership what it wants.

STFU AND DO YOUR JOBS YOUR ELECTED TO DO

More Chucky drivel. His mother's basement sure is a lonely place.

• Like 1