THE FIX IS IN I WAS TOLD

iam2tier

I was told by someone at local 600 at the union hall last night that the, and I quote "fix is gonna be in when it comes to locals 600 and 900, we only need 2 and it passes". I hope this guy was messing with me and he wasn't serious. I won't mention who told me this because I don't want to shed more light on this corrupt local then it already has.

If this is true, it is sad we can't get accurate supervised ballot counting by a third party.

Please make sure you watch your ballot boxes. And do not let the voting committees tell you they can handle it. All voting must be done at least 100 feet off the property of the plant property else it's in violation of voting bi-laws.

Edited by iam2tier

I was told by someone at local 600 at the union hall last night that the, and I quote "fix is gonna be in when it comes to locals 600 and 900, we only need 2 and it passes". I hope this guy was messing with me and he wasn't serious. I won't mention who told me this because I don't want to shed more light on this corrupt local then it already has.

If this is true, it is sad we can't get accurate supervised ballot counting by a third party.

Please make sure you watch your ballot boxes. And do not let the voting committees tell you they can handle it. All voting must be done at least 100 feet off the property of the plant property else it's in violation of voting bi-laws.

Thanx Chucky

You can request that yourself or any other member watch over the voting and the ballot count. Don't let them tell you differant Every local has voted it down so far,I don't know where they think they will just need 2 to pass it. Chicago just voted it down by a whopping 74%

I just voted in Dearborn Tool and Dies cafeteria. The ballots have no tracking numbers, the bucket was just that, a bucket with no lock. Who can we contact to complain about the lack of voting security?

Its that Chucy guy again, he has been to Chicago, KCAP, Buffalo, MAP and Local 600 all in less than 24 hours

Just ignore him

OMG......Chuckie give it a rest, your plan must be to spread shit, what were u ignored as a child, hate ford and uaw.......anybody with low post numbers, residing in SE Mi your profile is the same on all your post....DUH!

how many times in previous contracts have we heard "it doesnt matter, it'll pass 51%" the voting method is so low budget, and not ran by a third party.

Rather than make statements "the Fix is in" ..... I mean if you have time to post here, then you have time to get on the bylaws committee at your local union or at least attend the meetings regarding voting practices, election committee, etc.. Your bylaws and the International constitution define voting practice's. The membership is the highest ranking authority, if you want more precautions built into the voting practices ...then do it! FYI.... Usually voting rights defined in bylaws, are centered on the election of individuals, once a person is elected it's assumed that the person put in place by the membership has the membership's best interest in mine, during negotiations.... One of the problems faced by some UAW members, is that it's membership doesn't understand collective. The idea of collective bargaining has been replaced by I.... I don't trust, I don't like the agreement, what's in it for me.... So what have you done to help the collective good.... I mean you are the union, what are WE doing to help US..... Have a good one

You can request that yourself or any other member watch over the voting and the ballot count. Don't let them tell you differant Every local has voted it down so far,I don't know where they think they will just need 2 to pass it. Chicago just voted it down by a whopping 74%

iam2tier posted his email on another post was watkins3572 at yahoo. I looked it up, and it's linked to a bunch of ads for 995 Sun Glasses dot Com. Registered owner? Chucky Fitch. Thanks for encouraging us to strike, asshole. Hopefully you deliver a big shipment of sunglasses in support you gutless dicksucker. I'm reporting you to the mods. You are probably the same dude HAD ENOUGH? posting anti-union propaganda for us to look at. Why don't you get a life and let those of us with an actual stake in this decide for ourselves?

• Like 2