UAW SCARING VOTERS AT SRP

srpvoter

When I went to vote today, the IUAW has their stooges outside the SRP security doors trying to scare or intimidate the voters to vote yes..

Way to go IUAW.

Everyone, if you do not vote no come 2016 you won't be getting wage increases then either, the IUAW will know your willing to accept a deal with no weight in it. This IUAW is getting away with giving us a deal that has nothing of what we want, everything we gave up were not getting back. 2nd tier ACH are supposed to have a separate contract yet their vote numbers are being tallied by the election committee for our contract?? WTF!! - Is the election committee a part of this fix?

If this passes, they can gauge the next contract vote using the outcome knowing it was 2nd tier that voted yes. This gives the company even more leverage next time around. You people are sad, and I hope your happy with that 3.00 an hour your getting cause were not getting anything.

Edited by srpvoter

When I went to vote today, the IUAW has their stooges outside the SRP security doors trying to scare or intimidate the voters to vote yes..

Funny, I am glad that they came to DTP. They were there for any questions I may have had and answered them intellegently. One of my questions he didnt have an answer for and came back a few hours later with a educated answer.

They never tried to force a yes or no vote but were there for q & a

You sound like another no voter that is trying to discredit a well bargained fair agreement

Go away troll

• Like 1

Funny, I am glad that they came to DTP. They were there for any questions I may have had and answered them intellegently. One of my questions he didnt have an answer for and came back a few hours later with a educated answer.

You sound like another no voter that is trying to discredit a well bargained fair agreement

Go away troll

It doesn't make sense that you would be there hours as you claim, to find out a question (while voting) most people vote and leave, so you stuck around for hours waiting for that answer yes??? and you claim it was intelligent? How do you know it was intelligent? If it doesn't make sense it's not true.

And it's being reported in a few plants that people are getting an ear full from these IUAW stooges. I had a friend just call me and he told me they were still outside SRP. I hope fox 2 news does a story on the "Black Panther" type intimidation tactics.

Yes I did vote NO..

Edited by srpvoter

It doesn't make sense that you would be there hours as you claim, to find out a question (while voting) most people vote and leave, so you stuck around for hours waiting for that answer yes??? and you claim it was intelligent? How do you know it was intelligent? If it doesn't make sense it's not true.

And it's being reported in a few plants that people are getting an ear full from these IUAW stooges. I had a friend just call me and he told me they were still outside SRP. I hope fox 2 news does a story on the "Black Panther" type intimidation tactics.

Yes I did vote NO..

stop whinning

• Like 1

Yes I did vote NO..

You just joined 20 minutes ago. It is obvious you have an agenda.

• Like 2

I don't have an agenda, I just got done voting and came home and someone told me to join the forum and post what is going on. We also called Fox 2 news as well.. You can't intimidate voters on their way out to the trailer to vote.. that isn't right. There was almost a fight when I left, some guy was yelling at the union telling them to get in their cars and leave. You can call anyone from SRP to verify it.

Did they follow you in to your booth? Unless they marked your ballot, how do they sway you? Just go inside, vote they way YOU want to and they're none the wiser....nor is anyone else you choose not to share your choice with.

They are yelling "Vote NO" or lose your jobs as you walk out to walk the long deadman's walk to the trailer, people are yelling back at them telling them to go fuck off. I hope someone with a camera tapes it. It's pathetic. It's just enough to push anyone over the top to vote it down that's for sure. Not professional and not wanted at SRP that's for sure.

There are 6 people standing facing the doors (at you) as you walk out, and as you come out they are yelling. As you walk buy them, they are telling you to vote yes or we will lose our jobs. I love it how these people lie.. Nobody is going to lose a job, nobody is going on strike, the company is getting away with this crappy deal and if it passes they got over another one on us that's for sure. Unless this crap is all fixed.

Edited by srpvoter

They are yelling "Vote NO" or lose your jobs as you walk out to walk the long deadman's walk to the trailer, people are yelling back at them telling them to go fuck off. I hope someone with a camera tapes it. It's pathetic. It's just enough to push anyone over the top to vote it down that's for sure. Not professional and not wanted at SRP that's for sure.

There are 6 people standing facing the doors (at you) as you walk out, and as you come out they are yelling. As you walk buy them, they are telling you to vote yes or we will lose our jobs. I love it how these people lie.. Nobody is going to lose a job, nobody is going on strike, the company is getting away with this crappy deal and if it passes they got over another one on us that's for sure. Unless this crap is all fixed.

Again....they cannot vote for you so just go vote what YOU want to. Once my mind is made up, they can hoot and yell and scream all they want. My vote will be cast with my choice, not anybody else.

In an age where it seems everyone...right down to schoolkids have a smart phone I'm sure there is video to validate your accusation. Have someone share it.

• Like 2

I don't have an agenda, I just got done voting and came home and someone told me to join the forum and post what is going on. We also called Fox 2 news as well.. You can't intimidate voters on their way out to the trailer to vote.. that isn't right. There was almost a fight when I left, some guy was yelling at the union telling them to get in their cars and leave. You can call anyone from SRP to verify it.

There was no trailer. Voting took place inside SRP in class room B

• Like 1

You state we called FOX 2 News that is very scary

Who did you talk to Glen Beck or Bill O'Reilly

Now you should call Rush Limbaugh and get all the union hating tea baggers fired up

Can you tell me what or if I, have an agenda ?

With that veteran track record of almost 5 years as a posting member and that big total of 16 posts, I guess you can be in the judges chair?

Scare tactic`s? no way..... come on really? how bout the Labor Relations Dept. printing up flyer`s for the agreement that had to be past?or management asking LTS`s if they will be able to go back to Micky D`s if they don`t vote yes?.... How bout a IUAW dam near getting into something that couldn`t be confused with a warm and fuzzy moment... with one of his Local members.

Spend your signing bonus wisely, be surprised with your profit sharing and watch Ford stock run. Yes voters..... Be prepared for the real surprises.

Me, my agenda... I guess seeing other VEBA`s on the rocky road to insolvency and wondering what happened to the 80 years our retiree`s had in their VEBA.? But an agenda??, the issues, on my mind that few if any IUAW rep`s would talk about. When seeing 10% of Ford`s profit being promised to this VEBA for what? ( is it legal? to fund a VEBA with company profits?) Letting retiree`s think Ford had anything to do with not getting the "Christmas Bonus". The co pay`s going up, the out of pocket costs doing the same. If these an other questions that our retiree`s have is considered an agenda, then yes I have an agenda.

And that, my agenda, is to retire with some if not a little of the benefits I gave up through the years in return for a retirement that our members don`t have to watch their benefits dry up.

Was the push in the last concessions for no strike, in reality a move to fund VEBA?

Decker

Chi Town Assembly

Edited by Decker

Not sure about now but when I was at SRP we voted in the trailers…

Yup, the trailer was out front in the parking log.. Plain too see when you drive by on Sheldon rd.

BTW nice try with classroom B, it's against UAW bi-laws to vote on a contract inside the plant. The committee knows this and wouldn't allow it, but nice try.

Dope..

You state we called FOX 2 News that is very scary

Who did you talk to Glen Beck or Bill O'Reilly

Now you should call Rush Limbaugh and get all the union hating tea baggers fired up

You yes voters are the only idiots that can't see what are union is actually doing. You guys will be the ones crying and whining in a year about how their screwing you once the shit that's in the contract you haven't seen goes into effect.

Funny how 95% of the members voted yes on the strike vote and now when it comes down to it to stand up you run scared. Wake up,they are using scare tactics and strong arming their people and obviously its working for idiots like you.. Ford is laughing at you all the way to the bank. Suckers........

Yup, the trailer was out front in the parking log.. Plain too see when you drive by on Sheldon rd.

BTW nice try with classroom B, it's against UAW bi-laws to vote on a contract inside the plant. The committee knows this and wouldn't allow it, but nice try.

Dope..

That's not right, we're voting in the plant, and I know of two other plants that are.

Dope..

It may be against your LOCAL Bylawsbut its not in the National Bylaws. Several plants vote IN PLANT, and it is perfectly legal to do so

AAI Votes at teh Union Hall, AND in the plant Caferteria

Their are two solutions here.

1. Vote YES and accept this good contract.

2. Vote NO and go out on strike or be locked out while replacement workers are doing your job. You do realize that you lose all medical and other benefits if you strike. Most jobs at a plant can be learned in less than a week and Ford can have the non-union vendors they use to supply skilled trades.

So suck it up and live to fight another day or just quit and allow another person to have a job.

• Like 2

Way to go IUAW.

Everyone, if you do not vote no come 2016 you won't be getting wage increases then either, the IUAW will know your willing to accept a deal with no weight in it. This IUAW is getting away with giving us a deal that has nothing of what we want, everything we gave up were not getting back. 2nd tier ACH are supposed to have a separate contract yet their vote numbers are being tallied by the election committee for our contract?? WTF!! - Is the election committee a part of this fix?

If this passes, they can gauge the next contract vote using the outcome knowing it was 2nd tier that voted yes. This gives the company even more leverage next time around. You people are sad, and I hope your happy with that 3.00 an hour your getting cause were not getting anything.

all of UAW is in the big 3 pocket

Way to go IUAW.

[/quote

You are a grown woman what the hell are you scared of. You people are unblelievabe with this scare tactic crap. You sound like a right winger afraid of everything Grow up you scared little girl.......

You yes voters are the only idiots that can't see what are union is actually doing. You guys will be the ones crying and whining in a year about how their screwing you once the shit that's in the contract you haven't seen goes into effect.

Shit I haven't seen? I read the contract online. That's my RIGHT as a dues paying UAW member. There's still a way to go, but they are being more transparent than ever. When has EVERY member been able to read the contract online at their own convenience? If anybody DIDN'T do that, DIDN'T scrutinize it, then they have NO RIGHT to complain about it. And if they do, I'll tell them it was available and they should have.

• Like 1

Go away troll

. None of the concessions we accepted from 2007 agreement ,or the 2009 modification were reversed.Why?

To keep Ford competitive?Are you kidding me?Ford has been out front of all the companies.How did that happen?Primarily by consolidation through plant closings.And;despite all the rhetoric about creating jobs they are still planning to close more plants.Twin Cities,and Walton Hills Stamping are facing the axe. If you are guaranteeing jobs why

Shit I haven't seen? I read the contract online. That's my RIGHT as a dues paying UAW member. There's still a way to go, but they are being more transparent than ever. When has EVERY member been able to read the contract online at their own convenience? If anybody DIDN'T do that, DIDN'T scrutinize it, then they have NO RIGHT to complain about it. And if they do, I'll tell them it was available and they should have.

Did they show you the unpublish letters not in the contract ,just ask your chairman ,he know what you are talking about.