Kansas City Assembly

dividedwebeg

Face Book results

Kansas City Assembly Plant

Yes-2071 (88%)

No-291 (12%)

AAI as well as every other location like AAI (desperate for product commitments) thank KCAP for the unselfish act of helping less fortunate plants like AAI with securing our futures with investment, jobs and security.

This yes vote of nearly 90% in favor shows solidarity and brotherhood still exist among our union,

Even though KCAP has already announced product investments of over a half of a billion dollars, KCAP showed brotherhood for the less fortunate plants like AAI, OHAP and helped the future of many UAW families

Thank You KCAP from AAI and many other benefactors named for product commitments in this 2011 agreement

Thank You

• Like 7

Face Book results

Yes-2071 (88%)

No-291 (12%)

AAI as well as every other location like AAI (desperate for product commitments) thank KCAP for the unselfish act of helping less fortunate plants like AAI with securing our futures with investment, jobs and security.

This yes vote of nearly 90% in favor shows solidarity and brotherhood still exist among our union,

Even though KCAP has already announced product investments of over a half of a billion dollars, KCAP showed brotherhood for the less fortunate plants like AAI, OHAP and helped the future of many UAW families

Thank You KCAP from AAI and many other benefactors named for product commitments in this 2011 agreement

Thank You

You are welcome!!! We understand solidarity is about not an individual but the union as a whole. We were set with our product investments and we wanted to make sure we are one brotherhood and sisterhood of UAW members looking out for each other. Solidarity Forever.

• Like 7

You are welcome!!! We understand solidarity is about not an individual but the union as a whole. We were set with our product investments and we wanted to make sure we are one brotherhood and sisterhood of UAW members looking out for each other. Solidarity Forever.

This is great news!!! Thank you UAW members in Kansas City. The media is really hard on us in Detroit but this makes them realize we are a unified force looking out for the best interests of all our membership.

• Like 4

Could you imagine picketing outside of KCAP if we went on strike?Residents of Claycomo would attack with pitch forks.OVER ONE BILLION DOLLARS of new investment?You guys are set for life,sic em.Detroit Lions 48 Kansas City Chiefs 3

I don't know about set for life. LOL But I am glad we passed it.

I don't know about set for life. LOL But I am glad we passed it.

I think early on the "NO" votes were much higher in KC, people had enough time to really think through the pro's and con's, the economy and our futures, many people saw through the "Big management Bonuses", and said it is what it is. Were not ever going to change that, it will always happen in big business. Mullaly was hired for a reason, just ask those Boeing employees. I feel if CAP had more time to think about it the outcome may not have been so drastic.I still feel we should have waited to vote after the grievance was completed, whats the big hurry? What's done is done. Life goes on...

Could you imagine picketing outside of KCAP if we went on strike?Residents of Claycomo would attack with pitch forks.OVER ONE BILLION DOLLARS of new investment?You guys are set for life,sic em.Detroit Lions 48 Kansas City Chiefs 3

Can't win them all...

• Like 1

Face Book results

Yes-2071 (88%)

No-291 (12%)

Thank You

Nice thing about that is we have many people with time from many plants, very diverse work force. It was a good showing...

I think early on the "NO" votes were much higher in KC, people had enough time to really think through the pro's and con's, the economy and our futures, many people saw through the "Big management Bonuses", and said it is what it is. Were not ever going to change that, it will always happen in big business. Mullaly was hired for a reason, just ask those Boeing employees. I feel if CAP had more time to think about it the outcome may not have been so drastic.I still feel we should have waited to vote after the grievance was completed, whats the big hurry? What's done is done. Life goes on...

Very well put.

Decker

Chi Town Assembly

When you take your emotions out of it and start to think about it, it makes sense to pass this contract.

• Like 3

the solidarty should not be judged by a yes or a no vote,it is in the act of voting itself.

to many attach negitives to how you vote,me i hope all voted the way they trully felt on the issues.

Excellent Post! I have no doubt whatsoever about the decision I made and I'm definitely not emotional about it. I'm at peace and now it's time to move on!

• Like 1

Most of us felt the same way at the Rouge. This is bigger than me, this is about our whole entire membership.

• Like 6