No Orders - Focus Electric

GaryG

Get bent.

Do you think you control this thread? I'll post anywhere I want. Sorry I wasn't clear, what I meant to say is, nobody cares what your opinion is on this topic. You had a chance to have an intelligent discussion about the real costs of developing new technology, the time it takes for acceptance of the technology and future development of electric vehicles, but you didn't. All you have done since starting this topic is rag on the Focus Electric and anyone who disagrees with you. You haven't said anything that has any merit and when you're challenged on your rambling inane points you resort to name calling. Stop shouting at clouds.

Are you the same person as akirby and me?

I do not think they are for sale yet. We are still making them and, doing extensive testing on them to make sure they work right, the first time. I only live a few miles from the plant and, this would be the prefect car for me. We are running them once in awhile,for testing and,not for sale yet. Give them a chance before you condem them.

Are you the same person as akirby and me?

No, he is not. Over the years, I've recognized patterns of disturbed individuals. Transitman does not fall into that category. I look at your and akirby's post and times, join date and frequency of post, and Transitman is not in the picture. I was an investigator over the years and have cracked all my cases. You need to think about your posting habits!

No, he is not. Over the years, I've recognized patterns of disturbed individuals. Transitman does not fall into that category. I look at your and akirby's post and times, join date and frequency of post, and Transitman is not in the picture. I was an investigator over the years and have cracked all my cases. You need to think about your posting habits!

You crack me up dude!

Going "green" seems to have its price these days (from electric cars to organic foods and recycled products).

Going "leading edge" "green" does have its price, but you can go "green" the old fashioned way and save money, such as buying a car no thirstier than you actually would use, or buying recycled auto parts to repair your car.