MKZ Build Date

Stentgraft95- Well, I guess billtkat doesn't feel the same as we do about surprises!

Have you checked out this site yet?

https://owner.ford.c...ge&ord=93187068

Now I'm bummed out as it seems like he got more stuff than I did. Unless, perhaps the gifs come at a different time than that of the poster.

Thanks for the link too.

I'll be happy when I hear someone's pre-order has at least started to be built. Insead of dumb posters ans whiskey, I wish they would send out some rebate coupons or "Lincoln cash" offers, ie: something useful.

Rebate coupons on a new car that hasn't even started shipping yet? I don't get it.

Rebate coupons on a new car that hasn't even started shipping yet? I don't get it.

I had 2 sent to me when I pre-ordered the 2011 MKZ Hybrid.

By the way, just spoke with Lincoln and it doesn't appear anyone's pre-order is underway as of today. I guess it should be any time now though.

I had 2 sent to me when I pre-ordered the 2011 MKZ Hybrid.

By the way, just spoke with Lincoln and it doesn't appear anyone's pre-order is underway as of today. I guess it should be any time now though.

I understand they offer them sometimes. I just don't understand why you'd expect and/or demand it.

The latest model build dates chart from 11/6 shows:

2013 Lincoln MKZ/

MKZ Hybrid

10-12 (A)

• No restrictions
  • *Lead time estimates factor in normal transportation time of 10-14 days. Lead time does not factor in upfitting. Please add an additional one to three weeks on vehicles destined for the Western States, Alaska, Hawaii or east and west provinces of Canada.

So it appears I wouldn't expect any deliveries of pre-orders before January-February? 10-12 weeks? That's a long time from now. :(

Edited by xgman

This will end up being a 2013 model that actually is delivered in 2013. You don't see that much anymore. Seems like it will be old (model year wise) in less that 12 months.

The 2014 will probably debut next summer or early fall - not any later. 2013 will just be a short year.

Call from my dealer today and the rep and a model sitting in the showroom. Wife is going to see it in about 30 mins. I asked her to take pictures so will see !!!

Is she taking pictures of the car or the model sitting in the showroom? If the model is Adriana Lima please share the pictures.

Is she taking pictures of the car or the model sitting in the showroom? If the model is Adriana Lima please share the pictures.

(LOL) It was the car - It was the white pre-production one seen on you tube - The rep is on a road trip going around to different dealers. He did say they are looking for the first couple weeks in Dec to be in dealers as the all the first ones will be inspected before they go out.

(LOL) It was the car - It was the white pre-production one seen on you tube - The rep is on a road trip going around to different dealers. He did say they are looking for the first couple weeks in Dec to be in dealers as the all the first ones will be inspected before they go out.

Adriana Lima would have been much hotter.