Member beat in Chicago?

uaw12

You never did answer my question...Did he beat his attacker off???????????????????

Sounds like you`re really interested in another man`s dick.... Nick. That`s cool, your sexual preference is a freedom you have. Your humor, I guess, falls under the freedom of speech.... :waiting:

Decker

Sounds like you`re really interested in another man`s dick.... Nick. That`s cool, your sexual preference is a freedom you have. Your humor, I guess, falls under the freedom of speech.... :waiting:

Decker

and obama will allow nick to marry his partner and get benefits from ford. what a country we live in......
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

What did the poleece say?The protection of law applies to workers inside of Ford Plants too!Do what you can and have to do to defend yourself;stay on the property and demand an ambulance\police response:hire an attorney.

Edited by Fatso

and obama will allow nick to marry his partner and get benefits from ford. what a country we live in......

Since Ford started providing benefits to same-sex partners during Bush's presidency, I assume you blame that on Bush. Why is every anti-Obama comment either stupid or just plain lies?

• 3 weeks later...

The hits keep coming for our Local President, he campaigns for the member who nearly kills another member and now his cousin a trustee on the Executive board steals book bags from kids of the poorest community in Chicago and he is looking for clarification even though she admitted the theft. Next our Guide puts out a letter calling all white's in Northwest Indiana racist bastards and should kill themselves which is half our plant, and he is looking for clarification even though a charge has been put in on the Guide. Now his other cousin has been put in jail who also is the HVC Chairman of Chicago. At what point does this group resign and stop putting this local in a worst light possible?

• Like 1

"Clairification"? Well it seems,,,, the acorn truely doesn`t fall far from the tree.....

The prior generation would state their excuse in these words, "I did what I could, I sent it to Regional, it`s now in their hands" or "I did everything I could, I don`t know why Regional hasn`t acked on the issue?". The most colorful excuse was "I don`t know why those F`ers up at Regional are sitting on your issue or at least got back to me...." And the prior generation would even blame the IUAW for not acking on or giving a sh*t about this local.

Now I guess credit should be given to our present leader for at least being creative enough to use a different wording in his excuse..... It even has a business world, ring to it... "I`m waiting for further clairification from our Regional Office"....

Some will think I`ve become a supporter or defender of the Regional or IUAW but, really I`m not trying to suppourt or defend either. I`m trying to defend one thing that most of our local leaders don`t want to become aware of or much less read. What I have seen is a level of awareness move to a level so low that knowing the law or parts of the law is almost non existent. The law is the, "Constitution".

Like any set of laws our constitution sets forth "due process", due process can and will move any local in the right direction when it comes to fairness and the equality given to each member that is guaranteed in our constitution. (the law)

In other posts I`ve made referenced to "due process" and how it`s not being followed. I`ve pointed out that our local leaders have a well spelled out set of processes to deal with most everything that we come in contact with in our every day lives as members of the IUAW. In the constitution,there are steps to take and the law spells these steps out completely. How to proceed through the grievence procedure, proceed through local negotiations and even steps on how to hold local elections....etc.

So basically, our constitution puts into place both due process and the responsibilities of those (elected members) who are in charge of making the due process work. "Their Job Requirements" ...as elected representitives of the local.....are spelled out very clearly.

Now, I will reference a cousin, or two, please bare with me because I will not nor can I pass judgement on any member. But.... do process lays out very clearly who can.

Lets say cousin "A" just happens to find some extra book bags in her car.... then when asked at an E-Board meeting, states something to the effect of "it was just 6 bags".... At that point DUE PROCESS was left out of the picture. Why?... well maybe it was because the E-Board members don`t understand due process for this situation?
Why,... wasn`t do process looked up in the law? Why,... didn`t the "E-Board member" that text "It`s something that should be pointed out at the approperate time... What a shameful act! ...She has been confronted" ?? wasn`t the E-Board meeting the "appropriate time"? Why,... hasn`t the called for "hearing", not been held by the E-Board?.... Yet?

Ok, I know... why so many questions Decker? Well if due process isn`t adhered to on a local level it produces the ultimate excuses.... "Dam, Regional is just sitting on the issue", "I"... have not got a call from Regional!!!" or the most used "They haven`t got back too me".....

Now one thing that Regional and the IUAW is very aware of is "due process". So, if the local, any local dosen`t follow do process what do you think they (Regional or IUAW) tell the local when they do respond to any issue the local pushes up the latter to them? I`d guess it would be something like "Do Your F`in Job!!!"

I was told face to face many times by Regional Rep`s over the years "we can`t do their job`s for them!!!"... "your local keeps voting these people in"... etc, etc.....

So if, due process was not followed, do you think cousin "A" will ever be held accountable? If cousin "B" became a convicted felon will he be held accountable? come on, think about it... if a cop forgets (conveniently) to read the Miranda Act isn`t that a get out of jail free card?

People, wake up to the fact that Regional or IUAW isn`t going to do "our Rep`s" job`s. They can`t.... Due Process.....

Maybe, we the membership will not forget just how certain some of our elected leaders were so sure, that cousion "A" was what this local needed and how cousin "B" was going to be so much more of a Rep and just plain better than Chuck could ever be for those members at our HVC.... Remember.... these elected and retired members were so sure that the cousins were going to be the best thing for this memebrship that...., they paid for all that printing of flyers and all those Hot Dogs and all those Donuts..... remember how good they tasted????

Sisters and Brothers, do you like the clear vision of your local, that some of our trusted elected members have given you? Or are you apart of the growing number of members waiting for "Clairification".... too???

Decker
1 of the 1788

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Wow! This is something that needs to be brought to the attention of the Department of Labor, Office of Inspector General, Department of Labor Racketeering! http://www.oig.dol.gov/laborracprogram.htm These are some very serious charges and should be investigated so that due process can be followed. Also, I don't believe that someone who has a felony conviction can hold union office for a specified period of time AFTER the conviction and sentence is served. Is the National Ford Director's Office and the President's Office aware of these allegations? These guys are starting to look like the Teamsters did back in the 1970's and 1980's! lol

• Like 1

Thanks for the web site, Spring.

I wonder how many times our locals roof is going to cost the membership over 110K before the word "kickback" (per the web site) starts to be brought up?

Must locals do (not due... ;)) building improvements or revamp different parts of their hall. But, in most cases the E-board members or Presidents look at ways to off set some or a large part of the costs of the improvements. You know bake sales, chilly dinners or well, you know... fund raisers.

Ok, now lets think about having improvements done, Chicago style..... remember I said Chicago style.... (not 551 style :spiteful:)

Make it look good... get those three bids on work to be done, right? Well, did anyone mention the phone call? How about someone makes a call to... lets say a contractor that might be more friendly than say another contractor. The friendly contractor is so happy to get the call that lets the contractor know all the other bid totals that the friendly contractor puts the low bid in.... Bam!!!! new roof and everyone is happy :kiss: and the business partnership is sealed with a kiss.....

Now some locals, might sell off old furniture to offset the cost of new furniture. Some locals, might sell off old fence as scrap to offset a new fence..... Some locals might put up new gates to secure the memberships assets and not leave them open. Some locals, pay a monthly charge for an alarm to secure the memberships assets stored in the hall..... some locals might turn the alarm on....

Some locals, that file an LM-2, will follow due process (under the federal law) in a proper way and have all assets declared and all losses declared. Some locals, will file a semi anual financial report with the IUAW and declare all newly aquired assets (furniture, fencing, gates...etc) and declare all losses of assets with a complete and clearly stated listing of lost, misplaced or stolen assets of the membership......

Now a certain Chicago local might??? But wait a minute.... a certain Chicago local has all this money.... Dues coming in like never before.... Sending members out of town just to be sending members out of town... giving away, throwing away, misplacing assets and sometimes watching chairity gifts just disappear. But, not to worry a Chicago local dosen`t have to worry about money or assets.....naaaaa a certian Chicago local has bigger and more important issues!!!!!

:yahoo: The ELECTION IS COMING :rockon: The ELECTION IS COMIMG :yahoo:

Get ready sisters and brothers the teams are forming and getting ready for another :happy feet: Chicago Style Election Season :happy feet:

Decker

1 of the 1788